*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135343-Everythings
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Fantasy · #2135343
A day in the life of a female magus with three boyfriends who epitomize the idea of sub
She woke up that morning at the crack of dawn to a beautiful sunrise.  She took off her covers, went into her bathroom, and brushed her teeth like a normal human.  She wasn’t, but it was early and so she was too tired to do any magic, so she may as well have been.  She went down the long spiral staircase, treading gingerly, brewed herself a cup of coffee, and then went outside into her private garden, still naked as the day she was born.

She sat down on a plastic bench by an ornate stone fountain, leaned back precariously for a moment, and spread her legs.  There’s some stimulation in her labia, and then out from her vagina step three figures — all male, all three similarly nude.  She smiles at them, and they smile back, and they take in the fountain and the rest of the garden for a few minutes.

Then the woman picks up one of the men.  She places him in front of her pelvic area and smashes him against her taint, then beings rubbing with her fingers.  His form flexes and is pulled along her skin, around the back, around the bottom, and changes color and texture until he is a pair of panties.  She does something similar with the second man, stretching his body all the way around her boobs and the back of her chest as far as she can reach — he needs to throw his hands a bit to connect — and turning him into a matching bra.

For the third man, she places him gently on the ground, then puts her fingers in his mouth and stretches it wide.  She then sits on the bench, lifts her legs in the air, puts her big toes together, points her feet, and sets them down on top of his mouth.  He begins to swallow, though the result is less his swallowing her and more his body slowly snaking up hers, stopping midway up her breasts.  At this point her legs are sticking out of his anus.  Then a similar thing happens to his body as the other two, and within a few seconds he is a beautiful yet simple dress.

She pours herself an ordinary bowl of milk and cereal, and eats it with a banana, because that’s the healthy thing to do.  Then she opens her computer, checks her email and social media, and rewatches JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure on Crunchyroll for two hours, because that’s the healthy thing to do.  She may be a professional magus, but everyone needs a hobby, and it may as well be anime.

After this, she gets into her car and drives into a nearby town.  She meets up with a woman at a deli.  This woman, a client, has brought her wife, which is convenient because casting any sort of spell on someone who isn’t willing and present would be both unethical and at the far limits of this particular magus’s capabilities.  They do the typical introductions; the client and wife both look nervously excited, but the wife also looks scared.  Which is to be expected, given the specifics of the contract.

They discuss the details of the spell, its effect, the various failsafes, and a rather entertaining liability waiver, but by the time the magus has finished her sandwich all of the details have been ironed out.  She clasps the client and her wife on the shoulders, says a few nonsense words because that’s a magus tradition, and the spell is cast.

The client wavers for a moment, then waits for her wife to finish the last of her soft drink.  Then she grabs her arm and pulls her in for a tight embrace, which leads into a kiss, which leads into something else entirely.  Her lips, and then her jaw, subsume the entirety of her wife’s head; she tilts her head up and makes a clearly strained swallowing sound, and her wife begins slowly sliding downwards.  It takes her a full minute just to finish swallowing, and at the end of it her stomach is highly distended, but she pays the magus for her services, plus a generous tip, and — languidly — walks off.

That being her only contract for the day, the magus decides to go on a walk through the town.  It’s not the closest to her country villa, so she doesn’t know it as well as other towns, and she keeps making fascinating new discoveries.  At one point she passes a bakery that offers a selection of randomly-flavored cookies.  At another she finds a boutique where the mannequins are animated golems who will change pose or even model different clothes if you ask them — with proper syntax and perfect diction, that is.  She even spies a telephone booth at one point, which is just odd.

After a while she gets lost, so she tries to ask a man loitering outside a candy shop for directions.  He seems distracted by something a foot and a half below her eyes, but luckily a passerby (whose gender she couldn’t guess at and wouldn’t have any reason to anyway) offers to lead her to the deli where she arrived in town.  The walk takes longer than she had anticipated, however, since the two became so engrossed in conversation — apparently they both had very interesting stories related to the recent transit of Venus — that eventually they became temporarily lost anyway and had to ask yet another passerby to point them in the right direction.

By the time she got to her car, it was almost six o’clock, so she decided against driving out of town; instead she’d check out one of the local bar-and-grilles that she had spied on her walk.  But she had urgent business to take care of first.  Potty business.

The back of her car was somewhat bigger on the inside (although it’s more accurate to say that it’s smaller on the outside) which enabled her to create an ornate room for private matters to be conducted away from the villa.  Sometimes she briefed paranoid clients in here so they would be assured third parties wouldn’t spy on them (not all her contracts were so innocent).  Sometimes she used it to do what she was about to do.

She reached up into her dress, pulled off her panties, and dropped them on the floor, where they changed shape into the human they had been earlier; this time, however he was full-sized (though this still left him a head shorter than her).  He lay down on his back, and she squatted an inch over his head facing his feet, lifting up her dress and letting it fall in a ring around him.  He adjusted his position so that when she began to let out her piss, he caught and swallowed it all.  She had to be deliberate with the poop so he could have time to chew.  After all that, he licked her clean, and then she pressed him down so that he shrunk and put him on again.

At the bar, she got a mediocre beer and some difficult-to-stomach wings.  She was considering whether to send the wings back and make it into a thing when the person next to her started hitting on her.  Not wanting to explain that her three boyfriends were in the bar at that moment, she merely said that she had one, but this didn’t seem to discourage the cocky young gentleman, whom she recognized as the man who hadn’t given her directions earlier.  Now completely out of appetite, she paid her tab and left.

The cocky young gentleman didn’t want to take no for an answer, but he didn’t appear to follow her out of the bar.  However, when she reached her car, she saw that he was already there, hopping out of the sidecar of a motorcycle being driven by a man taller than even the magus.  The cocky young gentleman was holding a knife.  He pointed it at her and asked politely if she would reconsider his offer, or else he’d have to hurt her, and he didn’t want to hurt a pretty little thing like her.

The knife glowed, briefly.  There was a scream of pain from the cocky young gentleman, then a scream of confusion from his friend, then a scream of panic from both of them.

If she didn’t use telekinesis to help her swallow, she never could have managed two people at once.  As it was, the strain of it was so immense that she had to stand still for about five minutes.  The individual spell wasn’t as complicated as the one she had cast earlier that day, since she didn’t need these two to come out alive, but she had to cast it twice, plus telekinesis, on unwilling targets, so it was a huge strain.  She had to compensate on her own end; her belly’s size would be much closer to normal by that night, but after that she’d have to exercise if she wanted to get rid of all of the weight gain, and exercise is work.  As she drove home, she accepted the fact that maybe she was just going to be fat now, which she was okay with.

Once inside the house, she immediately stripped, not wanting to have to maintain the complicated transformation magic any longer than she absolutely needed two.  This time the three men were once again small.  She picked them up and carried them in her mouth all the way to her bedroom, where she spat them out onto the foot of her bed and tucked herself under the covers, ready for a deep sleep to aid in digestion.  The three men went to the head of the bed, climbed under the covers, and backtracked about halfway before they got to her vulva, parted her labia, and climbed inside her vagina for the night.
© Copyright 2017 Paul M ~ (pablo360 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2135343-Everythings