*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951830-The-First-Time-Again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1951830
Day 8 Entry (Erotica) - "The Baker's Dozen"
The First Time (Again)

Josh looked at the sun sparkling off the water. This is living!

“What do you think?” Kevin asked, coming up beside him.

“Think? This is fantastic. I may move in as a permanent house guest,” he laughed.

“Josh, if I were single I’d consider that,” he joked. “But since I’m not, make yourself at home but only until the party ends. Speaking of party, I see Alli’s here. Maybe you should set your sights on something more attainable. I’m pretty sure that my wife isn’t divorcing me today.” He playfully slapped Josh’s shoulder and pushed him in the direction of the bar and Alli.

Josh grabbed a cold beer and walked back to the beach finding an empty lounge chair. He had known Alli for almost a year. They exchanged mild flirtations at the office but he never felt he could speak to her. I just never have the right words. I get so tongue-tied around her he thought in frustration. Against the back drop of the surf and the warm sun, he closed his eyes.

“Josh. Josh!”

Opening his eyes, he saw Alli walking toward him carrying two drinks. “Hi, Alli,” he managed before he saw her trip, one of the drinks cascading through the air and hitting him. “Aaaahhhhh!”

“Omygod,” she said, kneeling in the sand. “I can’t believe I just did that. I’m so sorry Josh.”

Josh ran his finger up his chest and licked it. “Hey, that’s good – even like this,” he managed to laugh.

“It’s called Sex on the Beach,” she said with a smile.

“Hmmm, somehow I expected my first time at the beach to be a bit different.” She began laughing.

He got up, shaking himself off and offered her a hand. Pulling her up, he couldn’t help noticing her firm breasts glowing with a touch of sunburn. Catching himself, he looked into her eyes. They twinkled with mirth. I’ve been caught! He grinned, sheepishly, and said “Here, have a seat.”

“I managed to save one,” she said, holding out the cup.

“I hear sex is always better shared,” he quipped. This brought another laugh to her lips and a bit of color to her cheeks.

“I really don’t know how to apologize,” she said.

“I can think of something,” he said. He leaned over and lightly kissed her, momentarily enjoying the softness of her skin, their lips lightly brushing, and then seeking to meet. He was somehow aware of the feel of warm breath as his tongue lightly traced the soft contours of her mouth. He felt the welcoming parting and descend into the warmth, tongues playfully touching, feeling the rush of desire.

Josh broke the spell, pulling back. “Wow,” they both said simultaneously and laughed.

Now it was Alli’s turn to surprise him. She moved to sit on his lap and lowered her mouth to his. As they separated for a second time, she said, “Now you’ve gotten me all sticky.”

“Hey, it was just a kiss," he said in mock surprise. "Seriously, Kevin did say to make myself at home. We could go take a shower.”

She stood and took his hand. “Lead the way,” she said impishly.

Inside, Josh led her to the guest bathroom. Without modesty, Alli stripped off her suit and began running the water. As he watched, he saw her smile, enjoying the attention generated by her show as she entered the shower.

Josh couldn’t get the image of her out of his mind. He felt warm, not from the steamy air but from within, as he replayed the vision of the softness of her body revealed in the pale light from the window, the uplift of breast and peaks of her nipples darkly shadowed. He felt his ardor grow with each flash of memory… the soft feel of her lips, the taste of her.

“Are you coming?” she said suggestively.

Slipping off his clothes, Josh opened the shower door. He stared, momentarily transfixed, enjoying the moment and watching the water slide down her upturned face and follow a course down her neck and across the roundness of her shoulders, disappearing between the mounds of her breasts and reappearing to fall across her stomach. The sparkling concourse slowed as it navigated its way through the darker patch of hair, dancing with reflected colors, and then cascading down her legs to her feet.

“You’re beautiful,” was all he could say.

She opened her arms in welcome, her smile saying what words couldn’t express.

Josh entered and slid behind her, lightly kissing her shoulders and neck.

Alli could feel the hardness of his excitement pressed against the valley of her cheeks. She pressed back against him and the warmth and softness seemed to envelope him.

Josh felt his penis throb in a pleasured response, sliding his arms around her, pulling her tight. The slipperiness of the water and soap allowed her to turn and their mouths found each other’s.

Josh began to descend, kiss by kiss, down her neck and found one aroused nipple with his mouth.

Alli could feel the warmth, then the pulling sensation as he took it into his mouth and begin to lightly suck, taking more and more of her with each insistent pull of his mouth.

His tongue found the now sensitive nipple and slowly twirled around the aureole as he pulled back slightly, his teeth lightly closing over the erect bud, playfully biting and teasing.

Alli felt the sensation not just in her breast but as a wave of pleasure moving lower and warming her, releasing a wave of passion between her legs and she pulled his face tight against her breast, her desire now fully aroused.

“Josh. Josh!”

The sound of his name brought him out of his fantasy. Josh opened his eyes and saw Alli walking toward him carrying two drinks. “Hi, Alli,” he managed before he saw her trip, one of the drinks cascading through the air and hitting him.

All Josh could do was laugh. He knew just what to say this time.



Day 8 Entry for "The Writer's Baker's Dozen Contest
Word Limit: 1,000 Word Count: 999
Prompt: Erotica - A Party to Remember: Your characters work together, but are both too shy to express how they feel about each other ... until they drink a little too much at an End of Summer beach party hosted by a mutual friend. How hot does it get?
© Copyright 2013 🌕 HuntersMoon (huntersmoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1951830-The-First-Time-Again