*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1952535-Character-Bio
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1952535
This is my Character from something on one of my other writing sites. I use him as basics.
*Smile**StarStruck**Wink*


Name: Michael Dyer

Nicknames: Mickey, Mikey, MD, M-Dog, Retard

Gender: Male

Age: Right about to turn 17

Physical Description:

Michael has longish jet black hair with small streaks of blue and green colors running throughout it. His eyes are like two deep blue colored jewels that glint even in the dark and are flecked with gold speckles. He has rather large, exaggerated, and sharp canines and smooth, lightly tanned skin, unblemished anywhere except for his back and his hands. His back are covered in the telltale signs of past injuries and his hands are rough and scarred from a past of work and wear. He has a tattoo of a black wolf with blue eyes on practically the only smooth patch of skin on his back, his right shoulder blade. Michael also has a smattering of freckles across his nose, a black braided leather bracelet with carved-wave-design black, blue, and green beads on it that he wears 24/7, never taking it off, and he always tends to wear the same general outfit. His outfit usually consists of a grey half-zip-up sweatshirt over a slightly tight-fitting black t-shirt, dark jeans and dark blue and denim converse.


Temperament: Bi-Polar, Rash, Compassionate, ADHD, Bold, Loving, Worrisome, Angry, Insomniac


Dislikes:

*Broken hearts

*Other people who mess with his people

*The freezing cold

*Eating mushrooms

*His tattoo (sometimes)

*Hamsters (sometimes, as well)

Likes:

*Friends

*Family

*Homes

*Roses

*Creativity/Art/Open-mindedness

*His tattoo (sometimes)


Skills:  Can turn into/grow parts(wings, claws, muzzle/fangs, etc.) of a winged-wolf, , elemental-control, access into the Otherside, weapon-crafting, writing, drawing, making things with his hands.


Background/History:

Michael grew up in the country, working a small farm alone with his psychologically-unstable adopted brother Pike. Pike had issues with his family growing up, leaving his mind as scarred as his body and damaging it forever, causing him to react violently to unforeseen things. When Michael was born, he was left on Pike’s doorstep in the rural place he had chosen after he had run away from home, before his mind went haywire. Seeing as his mind had not yet completely gone, he was able to learn to make a living from the land, raise Michael, fight to keep the house he’d snuck in to take for keeps, and teach the little boy the same land working process. Soon after though, Michael made a usual small mistake, and Pike suddenly snapped, getting violent. Ever since, Pike has been slightly off his rocker.
© Copyright 2013 **Who - I - Wish - I - Was** (whoiwishiwas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1952535-Character-Bio