*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954511-Thousand-Years
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by diva
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1954511
When you love for a thousand years.

Thousand Years.

she needs to go through hell to see him and million years and heaven lights to feel his fingers going down through her long black hair once again.

Three steps across the dusty road to see what remained of those memories. Her heart should stop beating to make sure that her nightmares will cross the fairy tales' line and to turn the old lady's curse into a white candle to light up her eternal dreams. Shall the stars stop sparkling to make him shine, shall the sky stop being blue so this smoky-like vision can be real.

No, not in million years. Hopeless like a falling shooting star, not lucky to be the one making that wish but firmly, she is the one going down in lights to embrace the ground to be broke into million pieces.

Defeating her fear of heights, she jumped outside this illusion, throwing away that memory she cut down that long black hair.

What shall she do now ?

Her reflection on the mirror is telling her to pack her memories and to throw them away.

Her heart is telling her to wait, but for how long?

Thousand years ... maybe.

Like a fading rainbow in a rainy summer day was her dream.

Many colors vanished; some of them died and some others are dying. Wait ... forget.

Breath in ... breath out.

She decided to forg ... wait.

To wait for a thousand years.

© Copyright 2013 diva (diva at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954511-Thousand-Years