*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954652-The-get-away-lover-chapter-one
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1954652
this is story about a girl that met a guy who introduce her to a guy she falls in love
Info about this sexy story:I was in my home being bored as usual when i came across a very sexy mysterious man,His eye's blue and perfect just like a calmed ocean in the morning.Just the perfect time on a perfect day when you can't help but to stare at the ocean wanting to be consumed by it.He spoke in a very calm manner almost like a charming prince coming to claim his prize."is miss Wright available?".He asked with a twinge of Russian accent."Speaking".I replied unable to fully speak with my full breath.He went on to ask if i was willing to help him out,I agreed seeing as he was a mutual friends friend and needed some help,And that our friend said i was the perfect person to help.I was a little bit Apprehensive about the ordeal,But seeing as a hot guy like him was begging for my help i agreed and then went on to ask for more.Okay so now your sort of up to date....Well enough to begin enjoy ;).






Intro


It was a boring,Hot and annoying day.I just got off the phone with my so called friend.As per usual he asked me for a favor.Something i tend to keep one eye open about,As his favors usually involved someone getting hurt or landing in a fucked up situation and i tend to try to stay out of them as best as i could but no one ever can really stay out of his troubles."Go ahead ask for it if i am feeling in a good mood i might just help."I said not wanting to fully pay attention as i was checking my emails."Good,Listen i know the last "favor" didn't quite work out as i planed but this one IS different just a little "hid the person" factor i know your perfect for the job.Nothing you can't handle.This guy all he wants is a place to stay for a month...Or three then his gone." I paused and thought about it and what exactly he wanted me to do.

Vinny was as crooked as they come.He spent most his life some where in Russia working for the "Wrong kind of guys" as he would put it.He recently return from Russia with a wife and i'm guessing the real reason he went up there.He swore the day i met him,Which was in starbucks while he was bitching about his coffee not being hot enough...That's called "Ice coffee"...Anyways i first notice him when he said "This is the worst coffee ever! Back home we made coffee hot and with vodka in it." I laughed which caught his attention.He stared at me with dark brown eyes and a roughed face,One that screams "Bitch" i laughed even more.He walked over to me a good looking white 6"3 ish guy with tattoo's all down his right side though most of it was covered by clothing.He wore the most god awfull clothing ever.Really it scare me to even look at it.Imagine a Pimp then take away the flare add some of that hobo with stains you don't know from where and a little bit of...Dead animal? And you have Vinny clothes."What da hell your are laughing at little girl." He said in a very Russian accent."just the fact that you think you can scare me and the fact that your an idiot." i said with a matter of factly air."little girls should not play with man busines you go now before i have to make you okay little girl?" I became Pissed of as i sipped my white chocolate mocha coffee i said."Lets have a talk outside there..."little girl".He wore his anger like he wore his belt.Loose.He followed me outside and stand in front of me."What are you a little girl going to do?".


"Well for starters i am going to knock you on the floor without spilling my coffee lean over your motionless body and laugh".He raised his fist about ready to punch me when i blocked it and counter with my own.My father told me i had a very strong punch and to not use all my force well sorry daddy but i did it anyways.The sound of the body hitting the ground was Like dropping a heavy bag He was passed out and i laughed.I went to turn away and i heard "Hey,Little girl".I turn to see Vinny standing up."Still with that little girl bullshit"? I said about ready to punch him again."I mean no disrespect,Just wanted to let you know you punch like a man"."Thanks,I guess you can take my punches better than any man i've met". I walked over and extended him my hand,Which to my surprised he took with a bloody smile on his face."My name is Vinny,From Russia and you"? "Jerrica from USA"."Nice to meet you jerrica from USA"."Pleasures mine Vinny". We shooked hands and from then on we became like brother and sister two fuck up people in one fucked up world.


"Listen vinny,I don't want anymore drama not after last time when your idiot friend ripped off a local gang then pulled me into it saying i told him to do it.I am done with this bullshit life find someone else".i said about ready to hang up the phone."Jake".He blurted out quickly as i put the phone back to my ear i listen more."I knew you couldn't resist,Now this friend from way back in the day is named "Jake Vladcoff".He needs a place to lay low for a few months and work on his English a little more.He plans to go into business with me and needs to learn a couple of things,If your willing to take him in i will pay for your rent and whatever he destroy or used.Sound good"? I thought for a moment about walking away but then decided not to."Fine he can stay but any funny shit like i don't know girls screaming from his room in a non sexual way his OUT"."Good,Good.He should be arriving shortly.Start speaking Russian."Look i got to go keep me updated on his progress okay"? "Sure". I said as i hanged up the phone.As i was putting it down i heard the door bell ring."Right on time". I said as i walked to the front door opening it.






Here's chapter one Hope you want to hear more if not idc i will work on chapter two

© Copyright 2013 devineme (devineme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954652-The-get-away-lover-chapter-one