*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954673-The-get-away-lover-Chapter-two
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #1954673
things getting heated and hot as jerrica is delt with an abusive ex boyfriend
Chapter Two






She stared at the hotty in front of her as she became wet while she slowly lower her eyes on his muscular body.as she gasp at the sight of his 6"0 well muscular toned body that was the perfect white with black hair and blue eye's .She stared into his perfectly blue eyes as she licked her lips while slowly lowering her gaze on his some what pouty lips."Can i help you?" .She asked in a whispering tone."Is miss wright available?".He asked with a twinge of Russian accent.As he stared at me with a look of distrust on his perfect face.He face was shape like a solider strong,Yet warm,inviting almost like a face you can share anything with or kiss for countless hours."Speaking".I replied unable to speak with my full breath."Vinny said that you would be able to help me out until i can get on my own".I was frozen he voice was calm yet he spoke so easily with a primal sexual voice stern yet softly calculating the next agenda in his mind."He said that your english wasn't that good.And that you need to learn more".I said as in a sarcastic way.He started laughing the sound of it made me feel like a fan Gawking over his sheer perfection."I told him i do not fully understand all the ways of speaking but i have learned enough.I studied over in Russia then on the way over here.I'm not so good in some departments but english is not hard to learn".I gasp and he stared questionably at me i blushed slightly and stand out of the way to let him in.



I showed him to the bedroom where he placed his luggage at and stared around the room."Sorry i know it isn't the best room but i do what i can i wished i had more time to prepared for your arrival".He played with a good luck cat that i was holding for someone and spoke in a curious nature."No it is better than my old room at least it is not so hot or cold and it isn't weird smelling,It smells nice".I went to throw some of the pillows into the closet as i threw the last pillow into the darken closet i felt him behind me.It was like a heat of pure lust my body reacted making me even more wet and sending shivers up and down my body.As i was about ready to turn around i felt his body press against mines.Oh the feel of his body on mines made my knee's weak and my pussy hot and pulsing.He reached around me and starting putting his clothes away i could hear his calm breathing against mine shaky shallow breaths.He lean in and asked."Are you okay,Do you need to sit down"? I looked at him and whisper "If i sit down i really don't know what will happen or how i will act...Best not to try to find out". He looked at me with a confusing stare as he nodded his head and moving back to his luggage,I wanted to beg him for his pleasure but best not to."I think i am going to my room for a bit and "Relax" if you need anything let me know".He stopped unpacking and looked at me with a smile and said "Thank you so much for your hospitality,Oh and my name is jake what is yours?".I took a sharp breath and responded "Jerrica".And with that i walked out of the room.



After i reached my room i shut the door lightly and locked it my hands shacking from the heat that was inside me ready to burst out i reached my bed i layed back licking my lips,Biting my lower lip i closed my eyes and begin to move my hands over my large breast.I played with my nipple threw the shirt as i ran my fingers down my chest towards my pussy lightly grazing the soft mocha skin,My hips framing my juicy plumed ass as i moving my finger over my clit i begin to move in a circular motion as a deeping pleading moan escape my mouth i stop just long enough to take off my shirt revealing my large breast and nipples already erect from the heat sheering threw me.I tugged and played with my sensitive nipples twisting them and mocking a sucking motions with my fingers.I reached down to my clit lightly brushing my fingers over it and feeling the tingly excitement of the touches all over my body."More,O god more". I cried out in a whispery breath unable to fully breath.I slipped one finger into my eager and ready pussy as it openly invited my finger into the warm wet opening i tease the lips and begin to move the finger in and out as i moaned long wanting moans i slid another finger into my pussy followed by another.Moving to my side i took my free hand and in case it around my breast sliding my two fingers in between my nipple i begin to lick and suck my nipple that demanded more as i lightly bite it i begin to moan faster and harder as i wanted more pleasure.I took my toy out from it's secret spot right next to my bed.I stuck it into my pussy turning it on i felt the vibration in my pussy and on my clit i begin to move in a humping motion as i turn over into a doggy position i spread my legs as far as they can go sticking my ass in the air i begin and moaning almost like a scream in pleasure as i move the toy in and out.


It demanded me to come i refused to let this pleasure end i closed my eyes and imagine the perfect body of jake naked his muscles shaping into a wash board and every muscle defined in a shade that demanded my attention.He grabbed me grasping one of my breast in his hand as he push me on to the bed as i moan in excitement from feeling his hard member against my leg i parted my legs inviting him to come closer..And he did.He slightly kissed me and rubbed his member on my pussy making it wet and swollen with hunger to be pleased."Jake make my pussy feel pleasure please". I asked with heated hungry glistening eyes as he stared at me with piercing hungry blue eye's he huskily whisper."Not yet i want to pleasure you in more than that way".As he licked and kiss a path down my stomach he stopped at my clit and slightly kissed it which sent a shiver threw my body i wrapped my legs around he waist and arched my back grabbing the covers and his hair he begin to lick my clit as he slide in two fingers.He sucked on my clit harshly as he thrust his fingers in and out of the pussy while moving them up and down each mocking the other finger.I moan and started to feel my pussy throb with pleasure and begin to feel my body get hotter and hotter.He continued to suck harshly on my clit then stopped looked up at me then moved his thumb over my clit and begin to vigorously moved it over my clit which sent my body into a convulsing pulsing pleasure,That even on my best masturbating days i could never reached i looked at him as he stopped i looked at his member which was fully erect and pulsing.I sat him on the bed then slid down his body making sure that my nipples grazed his skin i sat on my knees as his member stood at attention right in front of my face.I grab the base of his cock as i begin to lick the tip i felt his body tense in pleasure.



Sliding my mouth over his hard and pulsing member i being to suck gently as i licked every spot i could reach with my tongue.He arch his back pushing his member further into my mouth as he growl in pleasure i moved my head slowly sucking his member and tasting him in my mouth.I moan slightly as i moved my head harder and faster i removed my hand pushing his member in further and further with each motion of my head.He grabbed my head with his soft yet rough hand grabbing the root of my hair and started to move in a humping motions i gagged a little bit which only made him move faster and harder.He was off the bed as he begin to face fuck me a begin to play with myself.As to say he had enough of teasing he picked me up effortlessly and told me to grab a condom.I smiled and grabbed one from my draw and ripped in package open with my teeth and side it on his member jerking him off a little bit before wrapping my arms around hims neck.He left me up just enough to have his members tip touch slightly in my pussy he lowered my body onto his member i rapped my legs just above his ass and let out a hard loud moan.He stopped and stared at me and said "Did i hurt you,Do you want to stop?".I pleadingly answer "No please thrust inside me". he looked at me for a moment more my eyes giving away what i wanted he begin to move me up and down while slowly thrusting inside me i dig my finger tips into the nape of his neck and in between his should blades as i moved with his rhythm i moaned soft as first then it became more louder and faster as he thrust harder and faster inside me i kisses him playing tag with his tongue with mines.He fell back into the bed as i sit up right on him i begin to move my hips lightly on his member then harder and faster and his moan escape his mouth.They started sounding more and more like a growl.


He grabbed my ass making me move harder and faster until i was slamming my pussy on to his member i can tell he was about ready to come as i was to.He sharply slammed me onto his member and let out one loud growl as we both came in sheer pleasure he reached up and grabbed me into his chest both of us breathing heavily as he tried to catch his breath he hold me tightly.Slipping back to reality i saw the toy covered in my juices and my bed a puddle of wetness under me the feeling of being temporally relieved washed over me as i clasped and panting heavily i looked over to my alarm clock and saw i spent an hour in here pleasuring myself.As i begin to stand up my knees buckled and i almost fell to the floor as i stand up again i slowly put on my clothes and walked to the bathroom to relieved my full blatter before cooking dinner.As i left the bathroom i notice that jake was no where to be seen almost like having a guilty consciously i looked around for him.Not able to find him i went to check my phone there was a message from Vinny it read "Went to take jake out on the town might be late until he comes home,Don't waite up". it was sent at 6:03 p.m. it was now 8:45 p.m.,"whoops" i said as i went to the kitchen and looked threw my choices while thinking."Did he knocked on my door.And if he did did he heard me moaning and the toy?". I started making steak and loaded potato's.I slid the potato's into the oven as i heard the door bell ring."Who would be coming over now?".I asked myself as i went to answer.I open the door and saw Leah crying on my front porch my reaction "Fuck me.".I stepped aside letting her into the house she cried more and i hugged her asking "What did the "shit head" a.k.a boyfriend do now?". She weakly laughed and answered "Nothing new just got another girl pregnant and it's to early to be not while we was together." I stared at her and clicked my tongue in side of my mouth and asked "How about a drink?' She nodded and answer "Yes please i need a strong one." Well we have Mad dog,Zombie,Wine,Vodka,And rum choose your poison." "mad dog please mixed with vodka." Coming right up" i said as i was walking away to get the drinks.


An hour later we was sitting on the couch half an empty bottle of mad dog and vodka on the table and our drinks in our hands.I relayed what and who poped into my life today and she took a swig and drunkenly remarked "That bitch Vinny ,Why does he always put some shitty situation onto you? But this jake fella seems like a real hotty looker and if i was you as a "Welcome to the USA i would've fucked him half way dead by now instead of leaving him in the hands of Loser Vinning." I laughed and went to take the stakes and potato's out of the oven and rest them on top of the oven turning it off and returning to the couch with a plop spilling some of my drink as we both laughed and talk more about guys,Clothes Music that turned shitty and the artist who made the songs.It was midnight when we calmed down and was to wasted to do anything."hey how about we just go clubbing since i am single we need to find me shitty boyfriend number two." Said leah trying to get up from the couch.As i raised myself up from the soft couch i replied "Fuck yeah Maybe i'll get laid too." We both freshened up and went walking to the door.I open it to a pissed mark Leah's Ex boyfriend as of a few hours ago.We both looked at him and them each other with a "Shits going to hit the fan" expression."Come on bitch were leaving." He demandedly remark to leah she took a step back and shooked her head in a no gesture and replied "I am done with this we ARE done go take care of the girl you knocked up and leave me alone.I can't handle it anymore." He stared for a moment and nodded a thinking yes motion before back handing her to the ground.As her body hit the floor he tryed to push his way threw the door to hit her again.Only instead of his hand hitting her face my fist hit his."Bitch,I am going to make you regret that whore!" he yelled as he raised his hand to me.I was ready to feel marks hand sting on my face,I closed my eyes waiting to feel it.Instead i heard a loud thud.Slowly opening my eye's i saw Jake cocking his fist back and Mark lying on the floor knocked out.Jake looked at me and softly cupped my face is his hands his piercing blue eyes examining my face as he spoke "Are you okay did he hurt you?" I closed my eyes slowly and opening them sharply as i turn to my right to look for leah who was being examining by Vinny.



I turned back to jake and reply "Yes i am fine he didn't have enough time to hit me after i hit him." I turned to leah and went to go help her up i sat her down on the couch and went to go get a cold compress.I sat down beside her and hold it for her looking at Vinny who was Calling the police and Jake who was watching Mark waiting for him to wake up so he can knock him out again i said with tears in my eyes "Thank you for saving us."Jake turned and stared at me as he saw that i was beginning to cry he walks over and crouch down and with is thumb remove the tears from my eyes and said "No guy should disrespect a lady no matter what she's done he is scum i am happy to clean up those guys." Leah was fast asleep i was worried on that fact so Vinny called an ambulance along with the cops both arrived at the same time.I told the cops what happen what we dranked and what Leah was allergic to.The ambulance left with Vinny and Leah in it and the cops pulled half awake Mark into the cop car and drove off straight to the police station.Mark was yelling something at us and i waived with a smile then my face change to an evil "Fuck you" face and i gave Mark the present of a bird as the car pulled away both officers laughing.I shut the front door and sighed a relief sigh as i locked the door and turn around Jake was right behind me staring at me with those Damn piercing blue eyes.It made me annoyed to not be able to kissed him or touch him and his perfect body i looked back at him and said "What'cha looking at there sexy." As soon as it slipt out of my mouth i regretted it.He stood there starring at me a moment longer than replied."You looked like you need bread or sleep...I am leaning towards sleep." i was about to counter with "and your to damn sexy." When he picked me up and carried me to my room.Good thing i cleaned up before i left or he would've seen my toy and my wet spot on my bed.He layed my down taking off my shoes and slipping my legs under the covers and tucking me in.


He turned to leave his hand over the light switch about ready to turn it off when i said "Your to damn sexy." He paused and looked at me and thats the last thing i remember about that night as the darkness blurred my memory's When i woke up i was greeted with the blinding light of the sun and the sounds of dishes clinging."Fuck it's to damn early." i said as i rolled over and look at my alarm clock which read "2:36 p.m." I stared at the time and said in a hung over voice "Well i guess not." i went to get up to go used the bathroom when i felt a trash can by my bed looking at the night stand i saw aspirins and water i took them and swigged a couple down and got up to used the bathroom.Making my way towards the kitchen i saw Jake preparing some lunch enough for two.He glanced up at me and motion me to sit down at the dinning room table he poured me a cup of coffee and sat the sugar and creamer on the table and went back to silently cooking.The air was thick with awkward tension as i slowly sipped on my coffee i looked at him and said one word "Sorry." He laughed and replied "You was funny last night saying crazy things like "I am a bunny come chase me" and my Favorite "wanna make some lovings?" I blushed and burred my head into my hands as i shooked my head.He laughed again and spoke "Well i will say this at least you are a happy drunk and very funny." i looked at him my face still hot from embarrassment and reply "Any chance you will forget this?" He shooked his head no Smiling a devious smile and sat a plate in front of me and him.He sat down and we begin to eat as we talked and he reminded me of my last night "happy fun time hour" as he quoted i said."So what does this "happy fun time hour mean?"

I sipped more coffee before i stated "If i didn't tell you last night i defiantly won't tell you now." he nodded and smiled and i return his smile and we talked more.I had to get started on my normal routine 3 hours late as he left to go catch up with Vinny before he leaved he said "i like that you are nice even when you are drunk,And sorry for being "to damn sexy." He turned and left leaving my face as red as a cherry.I breathed in a sharp deep breath and said "Fuck my life"

Here's Chapter two of my "The get away lover",Hoped you enjoy it and more to come
© Copyright 2013 devineme (devineme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954673-The-get-away-lover-Chapter-two