*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954784-Drive-me-crazy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Erotica · #1954784
This is a little story about a couple having one crazy drive enjoy and give me feed back
Drive me crazy



t was a cold night,The fog surrounded us on the open road.We had no way of knowing where we was going.The sight of a broken guard rail lead me to believe we weren't the only people on this road tonight.It was quiet in the car all we could hear was the static of the radio and the wind rushing by us i turned to stare at my companion and we both look at each other than he went back to driving.I gather the energy to speak as i was exhausted "Where are we going,We should've made it by now." I said as i was watching his expression.Finally he spoke in a light annoyed manner "Are you saying i am lost? Cause if you can drive better than me i am all but willing to sit in the passenger seat while you drive." i stared at him contemplating whether or not i should ask him to pull or and drive myself i decided to take him up on his offer."Pull over so i can drive then.If your having trouble understanding which way to go."

The car gave an sharp tug as he pulled over he turned off the car making sure we was in golfed in blackness.He leaned over and said "Well maybe i wouldn't be lost if you didn't distract me at the last turn." i batted my eyelashes and looked at him and while i was grazing my lips with his i spoke softly."I don't remember ever distracting you...Are you sure i did that?" I asked as he grab a hold of my waist."Well i can remind you or what you did and how very distracting it was." He said as he pulled off my shirt."You started by pulling off your shirt,Randomly i might add." He said as his kissed my shoulder."then you shimmy out of your pants." I laughed and said "i shimmy huh?" he chuckled and started pulling off my pants."Then you lower back the seat and took off your bra and panties as well as started to play with yourself." I stared at him as he lowered the seat and unhooked my bra moving his hands down the path of my body he begin to remove my panties.I return the favor by removing his shirt and pants."Well then what did i do next?" I ask as he crawled on top of me

"Well then you slowly open your legs and i slide my finger in your pussy and i started sucking on your breast.Then you started to play with my cock as i fingered you." He said with a matter-of-fact way.I did as what was said without a moment hesitation.His cock was soft yet hard and his scent smelled like a summer morning and musk.I grabbed his cock and begin to twist my wrist lightly as i begin to moan when he slid two fingers into my pussy.The feel of his touch made this moment all the more heated as i begin to open my legs wider his slid down into my opening legs fitting perfectly in place.His cock touch my leg which made him even more harder as he gave a low growl he shift his body to be right over me as i layed naked and wet from his toying i looked at him with heated,Primal eyes which he returned to me as he slid his self inside me i grab a hold of his back digging my finger nails into him as his slid in as far as he could go.

He looked at me waiting for the sign to go ahead.I looked at him sideways panting softly as i said with me wrapping my arms tighter around him holding my upper half up.To go ahead and make me feel pleasure.He moved his his slowly in and the out thrust his cock right up against my G spot as i moaned and panted with pleasure.The more i moaned the more he moan and the more he moaned the faster and harder he pounded into me."Y-your cock *moans and gasp in short breathes* feels so good in my pussy fuck me harder please fuck me harder." i said as he looked at me his speed picked up and he pounded as hard as he can into me.One of my feet was on the window the other was on the steering wheel fully letting him in.He pounded more than spoke "God Janelle this is why i can never drive with you." He was trying to catch his breath as his muscular body clinch and pulsed with sheer pleasure as my body shaked and trembled.I grab a hold of his back now fully hugging him as i met his rhythm with mines as he thrust harder and faster i felt myself becoming more and more wet till i convulse and tighten up.He did one final thrust and we both came at the same time.Exhausted and trying to catch our breath i looked at him and said."Oh now i remembered." he chuckled and said "Janelle,You drive me crazy."

© Copyright 2013 devineme (devineme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954784-Drive-me-crazy