*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954859-Forever-and-Ever
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Relationship · #1954859
We were crazy about each other, we wouldn't be able to live without each other.
"Good morning gorgeous." A familiar sweet voice came into my ears.
My eyes flutter open and I looked up. I smiled at the same face I had fallen in love with four years ago. Tony's left arm was rapped around my waist while his other stroked the side of my cheek. My head was rested on his chest and arms rapped around his waist. He toyed with my Jedi braid and tickled my ribcage, just where I liked it. I laughed and curled up in a ball. He planted a soft kiss on my forehead. Just then a loud banging interrupted our sweet loving moment. It was Vic.
"Tony, Ginger!! Get up and pack, our flight leaves in an hour." Vic yelled through the door.
"Alright!! Give us 10 minutes!" Tony yelled.
"Where we off to next?" I asked.
"London. Pack a lot of warm shit." He laughed.
I laughed back. He scooted down and softly kissed my lips. I kissed back, loving the feeling of his lips against mine. We started making out after that. I twisted him over, pinning him down on our bed. I giggled softly, and he quickly kissed me. I accidentally kicked over an empty bottle of Jameson onto the floor from the nightstand. I pulled away from Tony and simply but sweetly said, "We should seriously start packing."
"Yeah, we should, huh?" He replied back, smiling.
I rubbed my cheek and felt a small bump on my cheek. "Uh, babe? What's on my cheek?" I nervously asked Tony who was pulling out our traveling trunks.
"Go look in the mirror." He said flashing me the smile that I favored so.
I quickly ran over to the mirror and looked in. I had a small silver piercing on my left upper cheek. Right where Tony had his. I sighed lovingly at this. I turned to see him smiling. I ran and jumped into his arms. He set me down and I opened up my dresser drawer. I pulled out my first Pierce the Veil I ever got, when I was 16. I pulled off Tony's shirt and just my bra was exposed. Tony looked at me and bit his lip.
"Oh, stop it you!!" I cried tossing his shirt at him, laughing.
He laughed and caught it. I pulled on my shirt and stripped down my Batman sleeping boxers. I pulled on tight ripped black faded jeans and pulled a beanie on. I dumped my entire drawer into my suitcase and threw in my straightener and some extra hair dye and my makeup bag. I zipped it tightly and pulled on my black creepers. Tony finished packing and we walked out of our apartment. We kissed as Tony locked the front door behind us.
"London here we come!!" I yelled as Vic, Mike and Jaime walked out.
Me and Jaime did our normal run and hug thing we did before ever tour.
"How did you two lovebirds sleep last night?" Vic cooed at us, pinching Tony's cheek.
Mike snickered. I socked him in the shoulder playfully. "Where's Saja?" I asked Mike wondering.
"She's at the airport waiting." Mike said smiling.
Two years ago, I had hooked my best friend Saja up with Mike and he acted as like it was the best thing that had ever happened to him. Well, it was the best thing that ever happened to the both of them. Just then, my best friend, Jess walked out of her and Vic's apartment, her bulging suitcase trailing behind her. She walked towards me stretching out her arms.
"How'd you sleep babe?" She asked hugging me tightly.
"Okay, I only slept for about 3 hours, the most I've slept in about a week. Fucking insomnia." I muttered.
"Sweetheart, I know how you feel." She said pulling away from our hug.
Tony slid his arm around my waist and pulled at me slightly. Vic came up behind Jess and hugged her, turning her around and embracing her. I looked at Tony who was staring at me with soft eyes. Before I could say anything, he pulled the neck of my shirt, pulling me into his chest. He kissed my passionately. I loved the way we were together. Just so perfect in every little way. I pulled away.
"I love you." He whispered.
I kissed him back softly. "I love you too."
He kept his arm around my waist until Jaime called his and Vic's names. Jaime handed Vic and Tony their guitars. I looked back at what my life had become, well before it was living hell. I remembered the night that me and Tony first met. It was my 18th birthday and me, Jess, Saja and another best friend Jayy, were all at a Motionless In White concert. We were in a mosh pit and I decided to get some fresh air and maybe smoke a little. I was walking up towards the alcohol sales when Tony accidently bumped into me and dumped his beer all over me. At first I was all like, "WHAT THE FUCK!? WATCH OUT WHERE YOU'RE GOING DUMBASS!!", but then I realized who it really was. I stopped dead in my tracks. He was so apologetic and nice, he bought me a new Motionless In White shirt and he offered to buy me a beer. We talked for a little while and he asked me for my number. I was so happy that I smiled the entire night. I introduced Tony and Vic to the girls and Vic and Jess hit it off immediately, by the end of the night, they were making out. My thoughts stop as we continued to walk out of the apartment building. We got into our limo and off we went to the airport. I grabbed my suitcase out of the back trunk. "Thanks Sal." Tony said, waving to Sal, our driver, and dropped 20 bucks in his hand. I spotted Saja in the waiting area and waved. She smiled. Mike ran inside and Saja jumped up into his arms. They kissed as he placed his hands on the bottom of her thighs and pulling her up. He let her down and they hugged.
"I missed you so much, I cannot explain it." Saja said taking Mike's face in her hands.
"I did too!! I love you Saja." He said taking her face in his hands.
They kissed again and I heard an all to familiar voice.
"HOLA MY BITCHES!!!!!!!"
It was non other than, the one and only, Austin Carlile. Jayy was under his arm and she waved. Jayy ran up to me and we hugged.
"I missed you, oh my god, how have you been? What's been going on?" Jayy asked me.
"Well, I've been good, other than dealing with depression and anxiety attacks, I'm good! How are you?" I said holding out my arms exposing my cuts.
She held out her arm too, "Don't worry, I'm in the same boat." She turned towards Austin. "Oh yeah, babe, where's the shirt that we got for Ginger?"
Austin searched through his bag and pulled out a black shirt and handed it to Jayy. Jayy unfolded it and held it out to me. It was a Squidgy shirt. I screamed and jumped up and down.
"Holy shit!! You got it!!! You got it!! Thank you so much guys!!" I said running to hug Jayy and Austin.
"Your welcome!!," Jayy said smiling and laughing, "Austin said it wouldn't fit you, because you know, your tits."
My eyes flickered up to Austin and he was laughing into his hands.
"Oh, don't worry, Austin, I'll make them fit!" I laughed, gripping my boobs and pushing them up.
We waited at the airport and another three familiar faces came into the airport.
"Auntie Gingy!!!" I hear a sweet little voice that I recognize is Copeland Quinn's.
She came running towards me dressed in the little cheetah print cardigan that I had gotten her for her birthday.
"Hi baby girl!!!" I said crouching down to pick her up.
"Long time no see, huh?" Katelynne said hugging me around Copeland.
Copeland smiled and kissed me on the cheek. I giggled in reply and Kellin soon walked in. I put Copeland down and went to hug Kellin.
"How have you been?" He whispered into my ear.
"I'm good. Thanks, Copeland growing up way too fast, I can't believe how much her talking has come along." I said, as we released from our hug.
"Yeah, I know!!" He laughed.
Everyone was hugging and soon enough it was time to go off to London. Planes used to freak me out, but sense I had been touring with the guys, they became kinda of like a second home to me.
"Hey!!! Wait up mates!!!!"
I turned to see Oli. "Fuck." I whispered to myself and turned towards Tony.
"What's wrong?"
"Him." I said gesturing towards Oli.
Before I gotten with Tony, I was in and out with dating band members. Here's the list: Oli Sykes, Andy Biersack (although me and him are still friends), Danny Warsnop (still friends), Alex Gasgarth (still friends), and a couple others. All of my exes I normally stay friends with, but Oli was different. When we were going out the only thing we did was fight. Eventually, I would give in and apologize then we would have makeup sex. Then, I found out that he had been cheating on me with some other girl. That time, I didn't give in. I left his ass as fast as I could. Ever since then, he's harassed me for leaving him and told Tony to leave me. Tony interlaced his fingers with mine and pulled me into a passionate kiss, just as Oli walked up. I could sense that he was standing there, with his mouth wide open.
© Copyright 2013 Tiffany Perry (tiffanyperry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1954859-Forever-and-Ever