*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955131-Remedies
Rated: 18+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1955131
Ginger and Lena have a secret. A big one. And their best friend Blaze, is the main cause.
"Ginger!! Where the hell is my gray cardigan?!!" Lena's voice woke me from my deep sleep.
My blue eyes fluttered open as I pulled myself out of bed. My feet touched the cold wooden attic floor. I stood up, but fell flat on my face. I pulled myself up again and stumbled into the closet. I leaned one arm against the frame of the closet and put my left hand on my hip.
"What are do you want?" I asked Lena, my younger sister.
"I was wondering what happened to my gray cardigan." She said rushing herself through the closet.
"I never borrow your clothes, why would I know?" I said, rubbing my eyes.
"Are you sure?" She looked at me, putting her hands on her hips.
"Yes, I'm sure," I said. "I'm going back to bed."
She scoffed and kept shuffling through the closet.
I walked back into our bedroom and sat down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling.
'Since I'm already up, why don't I just get ready?' I thought to myself.
I moaned and sat straight up. I pulled my body off the bed and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my shirt and pajama pants and waited for the water to run warm. Just then the door burst open.
"Just to let you know-" Lena said, holding up her stupid gray cardigan.
"OH MY GOD!! GET OUT GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, ripping a towel of the rack, and covering my body as quickly as I could.
© Copyright 2013 Tiffany Perry (tiffanyperry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955131-Remedies