*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955435-im-his-ride-or-die
by jewelz
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1955435
the life over the last 2 years of a prison girlfriend
My name is Julie and I am a prison girlfriend. Did I want this life? No, but love follows its own rules. Believe me it hasn't been easy nor is it for the faint of heart, but I chose it and him and it’s my life.

We met through an online site approximately 4 years ago. I honestly left the first date thinking I'd never hear from him again. I was nervous, I was scared and I had no idea how to be on a date, and I felt as if I'd done everything wrong and he'd never contact me again. So it was a surprise for sure when he wanted a second date then a third one. After that, I honestly don't know what happened, but we parted ways before the dating ever got started.
6 months later we had another chance but it didn’t feel right. So we again parted but somehow I fell in love with him and did my best to make it known.

A former friend used my love and devotion to my mom and her recent death against me and made me believe that he had done something he hadn’t and I thought for sure that was the end. Till he had an accident got in trouble and was arrested and put in jail. Wrote a letter of my own free will and gave my number. When he called me the next day I thought for sure it was to scream at me to leave him alone. He surprised me by talking to me the whole 20 minutes we were allowed! We’ve written and he’s called ever since. Supposed friends of his stole from his mom and ended that friendship as well as any hopes of a new lawyer to get him out of a lengthy sentence.

Now 2 years later we are waiting on parole to say yes or no. Has it been easy? Not at all. Would I trade it? Not at all. I love him he has finally said he loves me and we are now planning and waiting to start a new future together!
© Copyright 2013 jewelz (julesteve03 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955435-im-his-ride-or-die