*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955836-Imput-on-Imitations
by Mac
Rated: E · Article · Other · #1955836
What I think imitations are all about. Do you feel the same way? Let's find out.
Ever since I can remember, people have been doing imitations. Some good.Others, not so much. I mean, anyone can do an imitation of a tree. Or a log. Or a log leaning on a tree. Okay maybe the last one might be a little bit of a stretch, but you get my point right? If not,that's okay, I can't see you and you can't see me so let's continue.
If your one of those people that can do really good imitations, you must be a genius. My best imitation is a log in the winter. ( I promptly get up from my computer and lay on the ground as still as possible) "HAY! I'm a log. It's really cold out here! Can someone please get me a blanket?! Or even better yet set me on fire?" And that's how forest fires are started. No just kidding.
If I am still not getting my point out to you, do this. Think of your favorite actor, TV star, or character either being action, adventure, or even animated for all I now. I'm not you so I don't know that kind of stuff. Anyway, once you have thought of that try and do an imitation of him/her/it.

Hard right? I know I had a really hard time doing an imitation of Jay Leno when I was in fifth grade. Well anyway what I am trying to say is imitations are hard to do. So are most things. If you put your mind to it. There's no stopping you from achieving success.


Well that's all for now. This is macdaddy, signing off.


© Copyright 2013 Mac (macdaddy345 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955836-Imput-on-Imitations