*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955997-Halloween-Dance-Writers-Cramp-contest
Rated: 13+ · Other · Contest · #1955997
A Halloween dance that doesn't go according to plan.
    Lily was extremely excited for the Halloween dance. Her Long brown hair hung about her shoulders carelessly. Her deep dark green eyes shone with surprise as she seen her mascara smeared. Franticly she ran to the bathroom to fit it. Her beautiful purple gown was covered in glitter and a flower on the side.

  The dance was covered in spooky Halloween decorations. The music was loud there were people everywhere. Lily met her best friend Jordan he looked upset. He grabbed her close and said. " I have to get to Mr. Ferris's office. I did something stupid I cheated on the test. We have to get my test and change it."  Jordan was desperate as he dragged Lily out the side door into the hall.  They quietly made their way to his office.

  There was one dim light in the first office they carefully snuck by. The third down was Mr. Ferris's office. Inside they used a flashlight Jordan had brought. He ruffled threw the stack of papers searching for his test.

  At last he found it. "Hurry up," Lily said with a tremble in her voice. Jordan grabbed a pencil and erased some answers and penciled in new ones. There was a creak in the hallway they turned off the flashlight and hid behind the desk. After about a minute they stood up. Jordan continued on his test. Lily glanced outside seeing a few students running across the parking lot to their cars. "There all done." Jordan said cheerfully. Just then the door opened and a beam of light shone in their eyes. "Come out with your hands up," said Mr. Ferris. They raised their hands. Jordan was still holding the test paper.  They were caught. " I will see both you in the principal's office on Monday."




Word count 300





© Copyright 2013 bluemistfairy (bluemistfairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1955997-Halloween-Dance-Writers-Cramp-contest