*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956239-Life-changed
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1956239
a life is changed
  The sun eased through the window waking Lorette. She was thin but short. Her eyes blinked several times noticing Ben her husband was asleep. "Ben, your late for work," Lorette said. She shook him violently which was odd because he was a light sleeper. His blue eyes opened they were dull.

  With twitching eyes. "I must get to work." He said with no emotion. Lorette raced around the house and found Ben in the kitchen drinking milk it was running all down his chin. "Are you going to work?" She asked. "Affirmative" He answered. Then the phone rang. It was Trisha rambling about her son. "Robots," was the word that caught her attention. Strangely it made sense.

  At the corner they meet. Trisha was a bit overweight yet she had beautiful grey eyes. They hid in the alley where it was less light. Trisha was in tears. Lorette brushed her face to ease her mind. Then the sounds of footprints were heard behind them. They ran to escape. In a side door Lorette slid finding no one behind her. "Trisha," she whispered. She turned to leave ramming right into a bulging man. He gripped her arm tightly and suddenly everything went dark.

  She awoke in a large storage room. She seen Trisha talking to Ben "it is done," she said. Her eyes blink, they appear dark.  Seated in a chair Lorette was weak but she managed to push pass Trisha as she lumbers across the room toward a door. It's locked. Just then she finds a man hiding. She helps him up going the way she came. "I'm not going back there." He screams. Lorette continues alone. Trisha and ben are waiting for her. "I compute the male has not powered up." Ben said. Lorette responds with. "Negative."









}298 Word count















© Copyright 2013 bluemistfairy (bluemistfairy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1956239-Life-changed