*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957111-Questions
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1957111
Its about a teenage girl who was lied to by her so called mother.
Ashleigh came bursting through the front door of her small family cottage. Hot tears filled with anger were rolling down her flush cheeks. She ran up to her room and slammed the door. Seconds later her mother was banging on the old wooden door. “COME IN!” Ashleigh screamed. Mrs. Taylor sat on the bed beside her rage filled daughter. Her mother began to ask what was wrong and before she could finish, Ashleigh interrupted her by screaming, “YOU SHOULD KNOW!” “YOU DID THIS!” She buried her head in her pillow and began to weep even harder than before. In shock, her mother sits there quietly, Ashleigh with her head still buried in the pillow, mumbled, “I thought you loved me, “I thought you were someone I could trust.” But you lied! You’re my mother and you still couldn’t tell me the truth? What are you talking about? Ashleigh then became even more disturbed and screamed “WHY ASK ME, YOU SHOULD KNOW!” I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY MOTHER! But you lied, I’m not yours, I’m someone else’s. Why didn’t you tell me? Tell you what? Her mother mumbled, angst filled tears running down her face. “Why didn’t you tell me, I’m adopted? You kept this from me my whole life? I HATE YOU, Ashleigh exclaimed, as she ran down the steps, and out her front door. As she entered the street, Ashleigh wasn’t paying attention, and was hit by a drunk driver. Her mother ran over in fear, to her daughter’s limp, lifeless body lying on the concrete. Her mother laid her head gently on her daughter’s chest and began to weep. “I’ll never forgive myself, Mrs. Taylor thought. My daughter is now dead because of my selfish ways. I would do anything to have her back.
© Copyright 2013 SouthernBelle1996 (xxxsweetpeaxxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957111-Questions