*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958722-Discovery
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1958722
A Halloween decoration
“Lets play hide and seek”, Jerry screamed. “OK!” all of his cousins screamed. “Ill count”, Amanda yelled. 1,2,3… before she could even finish counting a high pitch scream came from somewhere in the yard. “What is that behind the tree?” Everyone stopped dead in their tracks and ran over to the tree. “EWWW!” one of the young kids screamed, “It’s a dead body.” All the kids took of running to the house screaming. Auntie and mommy were being heard the whole way to the house. Once the kids reached the house Tiffany came running out, “What are y'all screaming for?” “You know the baby is sleeping!” “But mommy, “Sara found a dead body behind the tree.” “Come look they all screamed.” Everyone headed back out into the yard ancy to show off their new discovery. “See mommy”, “There it is.” Tiffany went over and looked. “Oh guys!” “That’s only one of my Halloween decorations, for the party tomorrow night.”
© Copyright 2013 SouthernBelle1996 (xxxsweetpeaxxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958722-Discovery