*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957969-Think-of-donating-Its-not-what-you-think
Rated: E · Article · Spiritual · #1957969
A thought provoking article, where an alien asks a very interesting question.
Wow! I was expecting this. Nobody will give information just like that! They show some interesting information for creating marketing hype and at the first available opportunity ask for money.

Hold on. If that’s so, there is nothing wrong, that too if I have created a feeling of fair barter. Right now, I am on a totally different point. If it is donation of currency from you, I could have created this whole thing as a book and marketed the thing creating high hype. The exchange of few pieces of paper or metal, or for that matter moving a few electrons in the form of bank debit/credit entry really does not matter much. If you have followed me till now, you have already spent quite a lot of spiritual money on me and have thought that it was a fair barter. When you realize that, you won’t mind pushing some currency at me. Right now, I am not asking you for currency. I am asking for more than that. Money is a different topic altogether.

The mind I have inhabited resisted even thinking what I was about to suggest. However, finally it realized that resistance is futile and the question is relevant and is appropriate one to be asked. I am alien and I push words that describe what I see without caring for physical world sensibilities. So between you and me there is a physical mind which does basic checking to ensure that I do not get to tell you outrageous things at least for now.

Here is the item to donate.

Can you donate your entire body for medical research after your death? Please look at your own reaction. Did you flinch?

If you are a person of benevolent mindset, you will understand donating the body for medical research is the ultimate sacrifice you can do for the world you have occupied for a period. If you look around, you will find that almost every person coming across claims himself to be benevolent person, but if you happen to visit the nearest medical research facility, you hear that there is a severe shortage of dead bodies for research. You would have read about a lot of deaths happening in the vicinity you for months together in the newspapers.

Well, issue here is donation of the entire physical body after death. Now look at issue again. You hear about people donating eyes, liver and several other parts of the body after death. Good for them. Many people would happily donate some parts of the body. But donating entire body? The mind tries to revolt.

Does it set you thinking? Why not let me know? Still better, why not demand more explanation and my conclusions, if any?

Kindly note that you have already donated your most valuable resource called time to me by reading this article!
© Copyright 2013 RogerBlingham (rogerblingham at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1957969-Think-of-donating-Its-not-what-you-think