*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958717-What-is-that-behind-the-tree
by JWOW
Rated: E · Short Story · Other · #1958717
Friends venturing out into the woods.
In the middle of fall I went out to the farm and brought out the four wheelers. It had just rained the night before so it was perfect to go muddin’. My friends and me filled them up with gas and we took off into the woods. We came across the big puddle and flew right through it. We were all having so much fun covered in mud. So we drove out farther to see if we could find a bigger hole. We drove for about an hour and it was getting pretty dark. We had to try to start finding our way back but we couldn’t find the path. So we were driving through the woods knocking down trees and making new paths trying to find the one to get back. It was getting darker then we heard some noises. What was that behind the tree? My friend got scared and screamed. I wanted to know what it was so I drove to it and popped up behind the tree. It was my brother coming to find us! We were all relieved and got back home safe. Next time I will make sure not to go to far off the path.

© Copyright 2013 JWOW (jwow10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958717-What-is-that-behind-the-tree