*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958912-Ashley-
by Kate
Rated: E · Other · Horror/Scary · #1958912
Emily Jane's demonic childhood friend "Ashley" befriends her daughter Kimmy .
Chapter 1



1st of November 2013



The harsh water trickled down the stream adjacent to the house. Coye our Irish setter laid at Emily, my wife’s feet. His head on hes paws as he guarded my wife. He always looked after my Emily ever since her mother had passed away. Constance was a vicious nasty woman who did not appreciate Emily or her sister Emma not even when she was on her deathbed. “Dave “Emily smiled as she gently rocked Hunter in her arms . Hunter was my 2 year old infant son he had little hair but his cheeks were so soft .Emily adored him after all because of the curse she had to protect him along with my 8 year old daughter Kimmy and my 13 year old son Tyler . “Dave,"she repeated again as I hitched Kimmy up onto my shoulder and grabbed Tylers little hand . “Lets go find Muma,“I smiled as we walked towards Emily , as we approached her form , little Hunter had fallen asleep on her shoulder , she pushed a strand of her silky blonde hair behind her ear . I moved behind her placing a gentle kiss on her head as she gazed up at me .“Hes asleep”she smiled as I glanced down at my love , her pale cream complexion set off her almond eyes perfectly .

© Copyright 2013 Kate (kittykatkate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958912-Ashley-