*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958916-The-Siren-of-Zante
by Kate
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1958916
two investigators are on the case of a Siren that took Callie Ann 5 years
Chapter 1 – Rumours



“Fishing Trip gone wrong “ by Joanna Smith .



13 year old Callie Ann and 34 year old Darren Ann went missing off the coast of Turkey just off the island of Akca where her parents lived . Callie Ann 13 went on a boat trip with her father on the Turkish waters around 5 in the afternoon Callie’s mother called the sea rescue and at around 8 in the evening Darren's boat was discovered shipwrecked on some near by rocks . Darren and Callie were both pronounced missing by the coast guard when they did not find any bodies in the shipwreck the ship . The police did an inquiry into the disappearance of Callie and her father but after less then sufficient evidence they put the incident down to a terrible accident . Callie's Mother Jaime Ann set up fund in Callie and Darren's name called the Sirens trust as she believes a mythical legend took her husband and her daughter , a ceremony was held on the water where Callie and her father disappeared on the 13th of july members of the community came together to grieve for Callie and Darren .Rumours soon circled about the unfortunate circumstances of the boat trip that occurred on turkish waters , the same waters that have claimed the lives of over 50 lives between the years of 1964 and 1996 Callie and Darren's fateful trip has become the 20th tragedy since legends of the Siren surfaced in 1964 . many people blame the seas , many people believe the legend of the siren an acient being that has haunted the waters of Turkey for more then 10 years is the siren a myth or fact ? or was the accident just that a tragedy but an accident . Jaime has dedicated her life to searching for the truth as to her daughter and husbands fate . this reporter has seen that the community will ever give up trying to find the truth about what happened to one of their loved ones . will the legend of Callie Ann ever be solved?



Joanna Smith Bay News 1996



Chapter 1



“ Joanna Smith bay news” sighed Hayley as she stretched her legs and flicked the page over “1996 Hal the same time the siren struck last time she must work on a pattern” I added as I leant back and watched her eyes move across the page “that poor child only 13 doomed to be a siren for the rest of eternity “she sighed her eyes clouding over as she flicked another page

© Copyright 2013 Kate (kittykatkate at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1958916-The-Siren-of-Zante