*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959158-On-the-Run-A-Twisted-Start-Ch3
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #1959158
16 yr. old Evaleine is born into a unique tribe. She is now discovering this cruel world.
[Ch. 3]
Love Encounters?

Evaleine had recovered well enough for them to leave Jaks home. She got to know Jaks well, yet he still seemed to act strange. Evaleine leaned towards trusting him but there was something off and she couldn't but her finger on it. She was learning more about Erin, which was certainly fun. Erin climbed in the car and waited for Evaleine, as she grabbed her coat from the outdoors. She sorely picked up the coat.

Jaks came up behind Evaleine. He wrapped his arms around Evaleines hips, smoothly and carefully. Surprised, Evaleine jumped up slightly. Jaks led her body around to face him, then kissed her. Evaleine felt red hot. Jaks was pinning her up against a wall, kissing now her neck. Evaleine felt odd, as she began to kiss him back. She then wrapped her arms around his neck.

Erin had wondered what was taking her so long and walked in. He froze as he saw the two heavily making out. He stumbled for words then ran out. He fled to the car.

Jak continued to kiss her, though aware Erin had walked in. Evaleine stopped. She pushed Jak away and ran to the car. She got in. "I-I. He-whe." She said but couldn't find words. Erin pulled the car out. "It's okay..." He said, looking down. He drove off.

When the two got home, Erin went to his room. Evaleine followed, wanting to explain. Erin sat down on the bed, Evaleine right by him. Erin grabbed her hand. "I'm glad you're alright." He whispered as he moved closer. Evaleine could not resist, she kissed him. She started kissing him again, then again, sliding a bit of tongue into his mouth. Erin did the same, they kissed repeatedly. Erin moved down to kissing her neck. Erin gently began to push her back onto her back. He continued to kiss her, trying to put as much tongue as he could into the kiss. He sort of had her pinned to the bed.

Evaleine would not resist. She wrapped her arms around him. She kissed him back repeatedly. "I love you..." She whispered. Erin smiled. "I love you too." He said. Evaleine smiled. She became a bit more aware of what they were doing and sat up. She didn't want to do it. She kissed his cheek though. She wrapped her arms around him in a  heart-felt hug. Evaleine began to get more depressed and without a word, Evaleine just got up and walked away. "Why... I was living peacefully with my family... It's not fair! I'm just misunderstood." She thought. Erin came rushing after her. He grasped onto her hand, and pulled her closer to him. "Stop... I know it's hard but I promise everything will be alright. Lets pack some things and them we will leave..." He told Evaleine softly. Evaleine nodded slightly.
© Copyright 2013 Jay Heron (xjayzkittlesx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959158-On-the-Run-A-Twisted-Start-Ch3