*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959893-Love
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1959893
A tricky love.
“You have to make a choice.” Tiffany screamed. It’s either her or me. I am not going to let you keep playing our relationship like a game. Does it not bothering you seeing these tears always in my eyes? How could you pretend to love me? You always show up on time, but you’re playing me! You come spend time with me and then you go to have sex with her. ITS NOT RIGHT! I'm not going to keep getting my heart broke just to be with you. I love you dearly but my heart is not a toy. I thought you were the one. You kept fooling me. You made it seem like you were so in love with me Beau! You’re such a good actor. All my love for you is gone. Get your stuff and get out of my house and life. I don’t want to ever see you again. She then proceeded upstairs to get her clothes and makeup. She then walked out, never to see beautiful Tiffany again.
© Copyright 2013 SouthernBelle1996 (xxxsweetpeaxxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959893-Love