*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959894-Decision
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Pepsi
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #1959894
Eric has to make a hard decision
“My mind is going insane my decision I’m about to make is life changing why did I have to be the one to make this hard decision”. Eric said frantically as he tugged on the furry jungle.

“Come on honey you have to make a choice” Mrs. Sass said as she waited for him to choose.
As she waited for him to make his choice he thought and walked around.
“I know dear but still it could change our life for better or worse and I want to make our lives very happy.” Eric said as he kept walking through the thick jungle of his internal mind
“Oh honey boo no matter what you choose our relationship will still be strong no matter what you choose I love you for you and no matter what your still my husband and nothing will ever make me stop loving you.” She said reassuring as she tried to comfort her husband.

“Thank you my pearl you mean the world to me to” he said hugging her very tightly.
“ Your welcome honey have you decided on what you’re going to do?” She said in a puzzled tone.

“Yes I have I’m going to have an affair” he said with serious tone.
“With who “ she asked in a wondering tone.
“Your mother” he said determined.
© Copyright 2013 Pepsi (suki9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959894-Decision