*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959908-Should-I-stay-or-should-I-go
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1959908
Its about making a decision.
         Should I stay or should I go? I can’t decide. I want to go to homecoming but I can’t bring myself to, I know he is going to be there. I’ve got the dress, shoes, hair appointment, nails done, and everything. We were once going together but then I found out that he asked another girl to go with him, just kicking me to the curb. I was crushed when I found out what had happen and mostly heart broken. I felt betrayed, mistreated and abandoned. What hurts the most was, he didn’t even tell me, I found out from a friend. I did what any girl would do, I stopped talking to him. I want to go but something is telling me no don’t do it, you were just his toy and once he found out that he couldn’t pull your sting anymore he went to another. He told my cousin to tell me that I should message him; I just told her that I would think about it. I want to, but then again I don’t. I can’t deal with the hurt, heartbreak, frustration, guilt, and stress again. Do I forgive him and forget that it happened, or do I not talk to him anymore and just pass him in the hall like we never knew each other. I like him but something is telling me that he is just telling me what I want to hear. Do I cancel the hair appointment, take off the nail polish, and put the dress in the back of my closet? I’m confused bout what to do. So I ask you again, Should I stay or should I go?
© Copyright 2013 Alllison (allison24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1959908-Should-I-stay-or-should-I-go