*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960974-First-Kill
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1960974
A vampire making his first kill.
         It was just a week ago today that I was bitten by a vampire. I had to learn the ways of killing, how to be one and keep it a secret. After a few weeks of training it was now my time to show what I had learned. I had to impress my master.
         I had followed the young girl for miles trying not to let myself be noticed. She was tan and I could tell her blood would be tasteful. Just thinking about it made my mouth water and crave it more. I kept low and watched my step. It was coming; my time was coming for me to make the kill. I got into position to make the attack. I took a deep breath as my master was watching; I didn’t want to let him down.
         I walked up to her calmly like everything was normal. We talked for a while getting to know each other, but then it was time. I had already stalled enough. I had to do it. I gave her a hug and as I leaned in I got a good look at her neck. I found my spot; I got into position to bite. I bit her and started to taste the sweet blood. It tasted like honey, oh so good. I hared her screaming in pain but I had fulfilled my hunger. I got every last drop of blood I could, making her collapse and die. After I couldn’t get any more blood I got up looked around and ran to my master in the trees. I could tell he was impressed, yet he didn’t say a word.
         He just nodded with a half smile, then said slowly “good job son; you had made your first kill.”
         At that moment I knew then that I was now one of them, I was now officially a vampire.
© Copyright 2013 Alllison (allison24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960974-First-Kill