*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960966-Vampire-Material
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Alyssa
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1960966
Was I cut out to be vampire material?
         ll I could was run. I cannot believe I just did that. How do they do this? It’s disgusting. They say you have to develop a taste for this, but I just don’t think I’m cut out to be a vampire. It is cold out, my body shaking like a volcano about to explode. Trying to do it sneakily was my problem. Who would be my victim? How do I lure them in? I wish he had thought me these things before he turned me into one of his kind.          
Walking steadily down the street, I spot a handsome young boy around my age. We took a walk, talking and giggling and we got to know each other. We stopped at a near by park bench so Damian, my new friend, could tie his shoe. Finally, this was my chance. Should I go in to kiss him, or go straight for the kill? I just did what I had to do- I passionately kissed his luscious lips, then kissing my way around his body, teasing and touching. Stopping at his neck, I gave a gentle kiss, and then I slowly sunk my teeth in. I hope I’m doing this right.          
I sucked him dry. I knew I wasn’t supposed to. I just couldn’t help it. My taste buds kicked in. It was like I was addicted to a drug and I couldn’t get off. His lifeless, limp body fell to the ground. I feel horrible. How could I kill somebody that was nothing but nice to me? Nothing I could ever do would be able to fix this mess I’ve made. I don’t understand. Why did I have to be put in this situation? Does my daddy not love me? Or was he just doing this to protect me in a weird, twisted way? My first kill was a complete disaster. I’m pretty sure I shouldn’t feel as guilty as I do..
© Copyright 2013 Alyssa (lysserrrr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960966-Vampire-Material