*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960976-The-Attack
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1960976
Bracey went walking and got attacked by a vamoire and became one.
One late afternoon as Bracey was walking through the woods he began to hear strange noises. As he continued to walk he was getting closer and closer to the noise. He was getting pretty terrified. Bracey said to himself “Sounds like a pond is up here with just a bunch of crickets and little kids playing.” But then he began to hear “Bracey!” in a very creepy whisper voice. He began to look around at his surroundings and didn’t happen to see anything or anyone. “Maybe I’m just hearing things.” Bracey was thinking in his wondering mind. So Bracey continued to walk through the dark creepy paths. Once again he began to hear “Bracey” in that same creepy whisper voice. He began to realize maybe it wasn’t just him hearing things; he began to walk faster and faster as the voice kept calling his name. As he came up on a dark shadow the shape of a human. He just knew it wasn’t what he thought it was in the beginning it wasn’t crickets and kids playing like he thought. “Hello, are you okay? “ Bracey asked very calmly. He began to realize that the person was walking closer towards him. He realized the person had a long black cape on and blood dripping from his mouth. Bracey turned around and began to run. In a blink of an eye he was getting attacked by the person as they bit Bracey over and over again he soon lost so much blood he passed out. The person bit himself and dripped his blood into Bracey’s mouth. As time went by he began to wake up and was a whole different person his looks went back to when he was younger. Bracey had done became a vampire and started going after animals in the wood and all different types of humans.
© Copyright 2013 wheeler97 (wheeler97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1960976-The-Attack