*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961483-Stake-Bros-Inc-Act-Four
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Script/Play · Action/Adventure · #1961483
Act Four of my screenplay
INT. JESSICA'S ROOM

JESSICA and CHARLES lay together in the bed, fully clothed as JESSICA was still holding his hands as there is a knock on the door, JESSICA looking at it before she gets up and opens the door.

SHANE looks at her as he smiles as she smirks.

SHANE
He up?

CHARLES
Yeah...what's going on SHANE?

SHANE
I need you both to come hear this.

CHARLES
Okay...

CHARLES gets up as JESSICA looks at him confused before following them out of her room and into MARK'S.

INT. MARK'S ROOM

MARK has the his laptop hooked up to the TV in the ROOM as BRIAN was awake as well as CHARLES comes and stands by MARK as JESSICA takes a seat next to BRIAN as SHANE comes beside CHARLES as HUGO, JASON and ANDREW were on the screen.

CHARLES
And you guys are...?

HUGO
I'm special agent HUGO PIKE, this is my partner ANDREW FOREE. FBI.

CHARLES
What the fuck, SHANE!?

SHANE
Listen.

JASON
I'm JASON HICKS, I'm the user-name “DATONEGUY45” that's been sending you guys emails for a few months now, I'm based in NEW YORK CITY.

CHARLES gives SHANE a serious look and nods.

CHARLES
Okay, what's going on?

HUGO
In doing our investigation into you two's exploits, we've...come across some pretty solid proof, at least for ourselves, that VAMPIRES are real.

CHARLES
Which we've only been saying for about five years, but good to know Uncle Sam is catching up.

HUGO
If by Uncle Sam you mean two current Agents, and a retired cop, then sure.

CHARLES
Okay, so we don't have a deep bench right now, what's you got?

JASON
Can you see the map on the screen to the left of you?

CHARLES
Yeah.

JASON
That's a CATHEDRAL about sixteen blocks from my location. Over the past few weeks I've been snapping photos and gathering Intel that says that place is a crawling hub for VAMPIRES.

MARK
I checked through all the EMAILS he sent me and cross referenced it, and they seem legit.

JASON
So as you know...this Queen or whatever she is...she set something in motion a night ago. See they'd only hunt within a 30 mile radius, but as of last night, that radius expanded to over 100 miles.

HUGO
She's sending out her forces in mass. In one night alone we had over a hundred homicides, and even more missing. And I'm shuddering to think of what those numbers could be come later on today.

JASON
We believe she's completely truthful in expressing her intent on over taking the city. If she continues to send her turned in mass, they'll keep exponentially killing people, and turning...

CHARLES
Meaning she could overtake the city in what, matter of months?

JASON
We're figuring weeks...

MARK
Three to be exact.

JESSICA
There's no way, not the entirety of NEW YORK CITY, eventually the city would catch on, the Government would catch on.

HUGO
Honey, it'd be too late by then.

CHARLES
So what? You expect us to come charging into NEW YORK CITY like the out of town sheriff to clean up your mess?

ANDREW
Hey assholes, if this is anything, this is your fucking mess! Your the one who forced them out, and your the one who couldn't finish this bitch off apparently the first time!

CHARLES
Hey watch your fucking mouth, pig!

HUGO
Enough! This is not helping matters. I don't know what the right course of action is, but right now, you're the only line of defense we know of, and that we have against these pricks. Now I understand there is probably some trepidation on your end...but the three of us...we need your help in figuring out how we're going to stop this from getting out of control.

SHANE
We could be there in about eight hours, we need sleep tho, at least three to four hours.

JASON
That's fine, we'll send you what we have, and I'll send you instructions to my place.

SHANE
Stay off the respective radar, and we'll contact you when we're there.

HUGO
Okay...then I guess we...

SHANE gives MARK the CUT signal and MARK turns his laptop off, disconnecting them as CHARLES folds his arms and shakes his head.

CHARLES
They'll be over a five hundred VAMPS maybe more by the time we even get there, what's the point?

BRIAN
The point is that as of right now, that bitch has numbers on her side, and she isn't afraid at all of using them. They're right you know...as of right now, the five us and them three, is all that's standing in the way of a complete VAMPIRIC take over of a major metropolitan city.

MARK
I hate to be the voice of agreement here. But even in what seems to be certain death, BRIAN'S right. We have to go. We started this...we have to follow it through to the end.

CHARLES
Say's the man who sits in the VAN.

SHANE
CHARLES, go outside.

CHARLES
Why the fuck would I...

SHANE
Go!

SHANE steps up to him as CHARLES shakes his head and sighs, storming outside as SHANE follows as JESSICA watches between BRIAN and MARK as they look frustrated.

EXT. MOTEL

SHANE comes over to CHARLES who comes over to say something but SHANE slams CHARLES into the WALL wit his forearm, CHARLES knocking SHANE'S ARM off of him easily as SHANE looks angered.

SHANE
Do you know how much of a fucking coward you sounded just now? Trying to avoid the responsibility that we heaped upon ourselves from Five years ago?! You know we have to go there...it's our mess, and we owe it to everyone...everyone, CHARLES...including ourselves to see it through.

CHARLES
It's too big...SHANE...this is to big...

SHANE
What the hell do you think we've been doing for the last half decade? Fucking playing around?!

CHARLES
I don't know!? I don't know, SHANE...I just know that this...this is suicide.

SHANE
Maybe...but we're going to take that fucking bitch out once and for all...Even if we die having to do it.

CHARLES
And then what? Who takes up the mantle over our dead corpses? No one, that's who, because mostly everyone thinks we're a fucking joke! Thinks we're a goddamned serialized show being down on some back lot!

SHANE
That's not true...we have BRIAN...we have MARK...JESSICA even. We got those AGENTS and that guy in NEW YORK...we got SAM in TUSCON...we got DEACON in UTAH. We have countless other fans and believers who will step up when it's time....and brother...that time is coming...and in order to stamp our legacy, in order to say The STAKE BROTHERS were the driving force that sent the FANGS reeling...brother we have to go. This will finally get people to open their eyes, one way...or another.

CHARLES nods as he understands as SHANE pats him on the shoulder.

SHANE
I can't do this without you man. We started it, let's go show them why.

CHARLES nods as he grabs SHANE by the shoulder and the two touch heads.

CHARLES
Let's kill that English bitch for real this time.

SHANE laughs as CHARLES breaks away and wipes his eyes before heading back inside the room as SHANE looks at the SUN, nodding to himself as he follows him in.

INT. REBECCA'S CHAMBERS

REBECCA sips at some goblets of BLOOD as CHRIS knocks and is allowed to enter as REBECCA was watching STAKE BROTHER EPISODES online on COMPUTER that was hooked up to her TV.

CHRIS
Why watch this, my QUEEN?

REBECCA
because it's fascinating...It's only been a few years, and they both look so different...hardened...mature. Least SHANE does.

CHRIS
You did not know them well...why do you speak as if you do?

REBECCA
I know them well, CHRIS. I knew CHARLES intimately and SHANE...well I got to know a little bit about him in that short little romp we had back at my summer home. You never forget the faces of such humans and their defiance towards nature. You especially don't forget the ones who kill you. I know them more intimately then I know you, or any of my own children of the night, knowing those who admonished your death is...the closest to godliness we creatures will ever know.

CHRIS
I see....I have come with news. Your...first little foray into the internet was met highly, people were quite compelled by what you said, and it seems it struck some nerve.

REBECCA
Resistance?

CHRIS
We lost a few dozen surprisingly, but we still were able to gather the numbers.

REBECCA
Were the originals we herded...taken care of?

CHRIS
Half of them were feed to the gatherers, the rest were drained as you requested.

REBECCA
Good, our numbers for this evening?

CHRIS
Twice as many homicides, and about the same for those we kidnapped, the newly turned are not quite ready to go out.

REBECCA
Educate the ones who are, dispose of those resisting, we do not have time to waste. We need just as many turned as we do killed, otherwise we're only hampering our numbers.

CHRIS
Understood, mum. One more thing, Your...prodigal sons have been re-awoken...they await you in the CRYPT.

REBECCA quickly raises and heads out, CHRIS following close behind.

INT. CRYPT

REBECCA comes down as she watches most of the COFFIN LIDS had been opened as VAMPIRES with the same staked holes in their hearts were looking about weakly and wearily, some of them coming directly to REBECCA as she seems on the verge of tears as she kisses them and hugs them to her, CHRIS looking on un impressed as the rest face her with confused and stared looks.

REBECCA
My children...my pieces of me. I have felt your presence missing from me...and now...like another piece to a puzzle, I am closer to feeling whole again...but I am afraid we will be robbed of that feeling. For there will always be a piece of us missing...a hole...that cannot be fixed.

REBECCA comes down the line, walking past them as she points at her chest as they watch her.

REBECCA
For years, you have been in a death sleep, waiting for your day to return...waiting...to learn of the fates of those who took your life...attempted too, at least. CHARLES and SHANE STAKE.

The VAMPIRES hiss as they all seem to hark back on their encounter, REBECCA raising her arms to quiet them as she continues.

REBECCA
They continue to live...destroying us...making us stars on their little show. But soon...very soon my lovely’s, we will get the best of them...we will have their necks bare under our throats...their skin ripe to be peeled and stripped away as we drain and take from them everything they tried to take from us! You will be my vanguard...my nail in their coffin. Feast my loves...

CHRIS snaps his fingers and watches as in rooms from all around VAMPIRES push HUMANS into the room as the VAMPIRES in the CRYPT suddenly waste no time in pouncing and attacking them REBECCA smiling as she closes her eyes and listens to the euphoric sound of the HUMAN'S being sucked and torn apart.

REBECCA
Feast and gain your strength for soon...we will take back our new found lives...with the blood and death of the STAKE BROTHERS...

CHRIS does not watch the feeding as he merely turns away from the sounds and sights of pure gore and horror as REBECCA laughs and takes it all in stride, feeling the cool spray of BLOOD from nearby HUMANS as limbs and other intestinal organs were being thrown and splayed about.

INT. VAN

JESSICA sits between the DRIVER'S and PASSENGER SEAT as CHARLES was driving, “YES MY LORD” by MOS GENERATOR was playing as BRIAN was sitting in the PASSENGER seat as MARK and SHANE were sitting together going over schematics of the CATHEDRAL as MARK was studying the area around it.

MARK
This place is a massive fucking structure, perfect for nesting, and looking at the location, nothing but city for hundreds of miles about, they could be feeding and gaining strength by the hour, taking up residences in immediate areas should space get to tight in the CATHEDRAL, boss this is bad.

SHANE
Nothing we can't handle.

MARK
We're not equipped for such an assault.

SHANE
We'll have to make it work, see what the FBI AGENTS can hook us up with.

MARK
You sure we can trust them?

SHANE
Do we really have a choice?

MARK
No, I guess we don't.

SHANE nods as he comes over and taps JESSICA on the leg, JESSICA looking at him as he smiles at her.

SHANE
How you holding up?

JESSICA
I'm okay.

SHANE
When we get there..I want you get on a train...and go back home.

JESSICA
What?

CHARLES raises and eyebrow as he looks back at them for a moment before looking back at the road, turning the music down as SHANE nods.

SHANE
This isn't the most ideal situation that an Intern a few days on the job deserves to be in. MARK he's been with us a while, and he...he has some field experience. But you, we...all of us...can't afford to let you come down with us. Right now we're the TITANIC and we know it, but you can be the one who survives..the one who keeps us going once we're gone.

JESSICA
Sorry, boss. But I'm not leaving that easy. Even that lame ass string band stayed on board to go down with it. Besides...I've not even got to use my STAKE LAUNCHER.

SHANE smirks as he nods and pinches her nose as he goes back and sits near MARK as MARK smirks and tokes up as CHARLES nods with a smirk and turns the music back up.

INT. JASON'S APARTMENT

ANDREW is shook awake softly by HUGO, ANDREW looking up as he was in JASON'S LOUNGE chair as JASON was in his room, HUGO yawning as he comes over and puts on a pot of COFFEE as ANDREW rubs his eyes and holds his head as he comes over and takes a seat at the table.

ANDREW
How many calls I miss?

HUGO
I had about fifteen. More murders...same manners, all around the CITY, boss is sending more Agents, and he himself will be down in a few to help assist the NYPD in this as the news is calling it “an unprecedented amount of violent acts”.

ANDREW
The Media is covering this already?

HUGO
Some stations apparently got dozens of “video tapped” murders from all over the different burrows here. My best guess is the VAMPIRES are spreading the fear, creating a large panic to cover themselves, while still presenting themselves as the main threat...their fucking toying with us.

ANDREW
Jesus...

HUGO
The VAMPIRE HUNTERS are suppose to be here in about a few hours or so, so...thought we'd go ahead and collect ourselves.

ANDREW
Yeah...be night soon enough. HUGO...

HUGO
Yeah?

ANDREW
What the hell are we doing?

HUGO
What we should've been doing the entire time apparently. Protecting our country.

ANDREW nods as HUGO hears the COFFEE MAKER finally start brewing their COFFEE.

INT. HOME

FBI DIRECTOR MIKE ANDERSON shakes his head as he looks under the BLOODY SHEET at the mutilated corpses, MIKE shaking his head as he stands and comes over to HENRY MALCOME, the chief of police of the district.

MIKE
HENRY, I've known you for a very long time...what in god's name...could cause this...and at nearly a hundred different points within the same time frame...two straight nights in a row?

HENRY
Nothing human, MIKE....That's my god's honest answer. Because I don't know what the hell else this could be. I've got a city about to erupt into a nation wide panic if we don't figure something out.

MIKE
I can't believe I'm about to do this...

HENRY
Do what?

MIKE
Risk my entire career...and my sanity...on the whims of two of my agents...

MIKE takes his cell out and redials a number.

MIKE
Don't say anything...now...let's say I do believe you about these VAMPIRES...

EXT. JASON'S APARTMENT

CHARLES pulls the VAN up to a parking space as the GROUP get out of the VAN, JESSICA feeding the meter as SHANE looks the ADDRESS over one more time.

SHANE
This is it. Second Floor, Apartment Fifteen.

The GROUP open the door and head upstairs.

INT. JASON'S APARTMENT

JASON answers his door as he looks relieved and surprised to see them, JASON shaking their hands happily as he looks about before shutting the door, The GROUP shaking hands with HUGO and ANDREW as the two give SHANE and CHARLES the same un sure look as SHANE spots the other man sitting at the table.

SHANE
Who is that?!

MIKE ANDERSON stands up as the GROUP get's very tense.

MIKE
MIKE ANDERSON, DIRECTOR of the FBI of the UNITED STATES.

CHARLES
Oh come on, what the fuck!?

JASON
No it's okay...just hear him out.

HUGO
We're not going to arrest anyone just...relax...

CHARLES looks at SHANE but SHANE nods as MIKE comes over and gets face to face with SHANE before looking over at CHARLES.

MIKE
I've spent the last three and a half years thinking that you two are some mass murdering psychopaths, living in some...psychosomatic dream haze where you think everyone is a VAMPIRE. I'm still inclined to think that, and I damn sure believe you two helped facilitate this madness...but the things I've seen with my own eyes today...what I've been brought up to speed with...and just trying to face this with an open mind has led me to this...to the sanity breaking conclusion that perhaps...VAMPIRES are real.

SHANE
Good conclusion.

MIKE
So...as DIRECTOR of the FBI, just what the hell am I suppose to do about this?

CHARLES
Unless you have an army...

HUGO
Hardly...few swat units, couple hundred AGENTS, none that would make a good VAMPIRE ARMY.

CHARLES
Well then...your best bet is...getting anyone higher than you to believe in it as well.

MIKE
Difficult, but maybe not out of the ballpark. It'll take a hell of a lot of groveling, and I'll lose my job, as will these sons of bitches, so you better give me something that I can use as definitive proof.

CHARLES
That CATHEDRAL, that's their hub right?

JASON
Yeah, no doubt in mind.

MIKE
What about it?

CHARLES
When we do assault, you'll want to bring whomever you need to convince, there. I get the feeling you'll get some pretty hardcore evidence then.

MIKE
There's not a lot I can do to help you right now, best I can do is get you some equipment, anything come to mind?

MARK
Flash-bangs.

MIKE
FLASHBANGS?

SHANE
MARK here can take FLASHBANGS and install some UV LIGHT CRYSTALS into them, so when we use them, it's like a virtual grenade to VAMPIRES.

MIKE
I can do FLASHBANGS.

CHARLES
What about ULTRA VIOLET FLOOD LIGHTS?

MIKE
Could, what for?

CHARLES
The ULTRA VIOLET rays kill them, burns them up, you bring dozens, hundreds of those, set it up all around the CATHEDRAL and turn them on come nightfall, they'll be trapped inside, any that attempt to escape will burn up and melt something pretty, and then bam, you got your evidence, people can't deny what they see with their own eyes, and even you would have your confirmation.

MIKE
I couldn't get any of this until tomorrow at the least.

JESSICA
Sir the longer you wait...

MIKE
I understand I am only allowing more...deaths, and...turns, but that's something I have to live with right now to ensure that you lot take care of business. I will do what I can to get us more man power, or at the very least get that CATHEDRAL quarantined, I am owed a huge favor by the chief of police. But you all have to promise me this will be settled tomorrow night?

SHANE
STAKE BROTHER, guarantee.

MIKE
Dear lord...

MIKE points at HUGO.

MIKE
You better be sure of these guys...

HUGO
Bet my life on it...sir.

MIKE
Then I'm going to go hang my career out to dry, and hope someone listens to me long enough to show them what I have.

MIKE EXITS the APARTMENT as the GROUP look around at each other.

JASON
The STAKE BROTHERS in the flesh.

CHARLES
Are we everything you thought we'd be?

JASON
Eh.

CHARLES
Nice to meet you too.

HUGO
We've got a few hours till dark, I'm going to go look do some recon on the CATHEDRAL, anyone care to tag along?

SHANE
I'll go.

BRIAN
Me too.

HUGO
Alright, I suggest the rest of us start formulating a plan, We'll be back with what we gather.

HUGO, SHANE and BRIAN head out as CHARLES, MARK and JESSICA look at ANDREW and JASON.

INT. HUGO'S CAR

SHANE and BRIAN watch the CATHEDRAL as it's huge intimating structure lay undeterred by the busy area that encompassed it, HUGO pulling his Binoculars down as he shakes his head.

HUGO
Nothing.

SHANE
In the schematics we couldn't verify if it had a cellar entrance, any luck on that for you guys?

HUGO
No, we didn't even think of it.

SHANE
BRIAN, keep watch.

SHANE gets out of the CAR as HUGO goes to follow him, BRIAN looking about on edge as SHANE crosses the street with HUGO close by they come around the RIGHT CORNER as they study the CATHEDRAL.

HUGO
You sure their asleep in their?

SHANE
Wouldn't have any reason to be up, besides they have to sleep during the day, not all day like some legends say, but for a good part of it.

HUGO
Why a church?

SHANE
Why not? If it was run down a bit, derelict, a lot of religious symbols will of lost their power, so the VAMPS could easily renovate it and change it about to their likings if they wanted.

HUGO
You really been doing this for five years?

SHANE
Just about.

HUGO
Ever thought of life after hunting?

SHANE
There is no life after hunting.

HUGO
Kinda cynical.

SHANE
This is not something you start up to just to stop. No, I'm doing this till the day I die I'm afraid.

HUGO
I see.

SHANE
There...

SHANE and HUGO step around as they find a LARGE BURROWED IN TUNNEL that leads into the CATHEDRAL with a makeshift wooden door set within the frame.

HUGO
Well I'll be...

SHANE
Most of the masses probably sleep In the grave dirt they dumped in there I would imagine...look.

SHANE points out the tracks from a large vehicle as larges piles of dirt lead up to the CELLAR ENTRANCE.

HUGO
It's something.

SHANE
Yeah. Let's get out of here before we wake the dead, per say.

The TWO break into a light jog as they head out of the area as they don't notice CHRIS watching them from the TOP TOWER, CHRIS following them to the CAR as he had a pen and pad in hand as he had written the LICENSE PLATE down as BRIAN started the CAR, driving off the second HUGO shut his door as he was the last to get in.

INT. CATHEDRAL

CHRIS comes and hands the information to a VAMPIRE as CHRIS straightens the cufflink on his suit.

CHRIS
Run that plate and see if we get a track on it. I think our prime guests have arrived, and we need to send out the invitations.

The VAMPIRE nods as he heads off as CHRIS smirks to himself as he takes his suit jacket off and comes over to a nice expensive COFFIN.

INT. JASON'S APARTMENT

NIGHT has fallen as the GROUP were looking over PICTURES of MAPS around the area as SHANE, HUGO, ANDREW, CHARLES and JESSICA were looking over the SCHEMATIC of the CATHEDRAL.

HUGO
SO we found the CELLAR was burrowed into here...which probably extends through out the entire sub basement of the damn place. Could be hundreds of them down there.

CHARLES
But their newly turned. A lot of them would probably be very passive, even grateful that we would have to put them down.

SHANE
But just as many would be feral, already succumbed to the intense blood lust, so it still presents enough danger.

JESSICA
And there's no other entrances into the place?

ANDREW
Nope, just the main entrance and archway, anywhere else is fire exits, which I'm sure they have welded shut or something.

SHANE
And with all those windows...

CHARLES
Yep, easily bat accessible.

MARK
Hey guys...take a look at this.

The GROUP look over as MARK and JASON had been working on the COMPUTERS as BRIAN was carving CROSSES into the AGENT'S BULLETS for their service issues.

MARK
Look at the series of tunnels that lead up to the CATHEDRAL...

They bring it up as the group come over and look it over.

JESSICA
Jesus...

MARK
Stretches out about ten blocks all about in either direction and branches on farther if they take south, south east and north west.

HUGO
What could they use them for?

CHARLES
Easy access points, they could feed all night into the morning and make a tedious walk back to the CATHEDRAL without even breaking a sweat.

MARK
This things goes for miles and miles, and pretty soon, they'll start using it I bet to house their newly turned.

JASON
This is getting bad...quickly.

CHARLES shakes his head as he sits down on the couch, ANDREW rubbing his head as nods.

ANDREW
We just gotta hope our boss can come through, I'd feel a lot better about walking into my death if at least I knew they could blow that building to hell should we fail...

CHARLES
I'm with you there.

ANDREW
I'm feeling like I need a beer...Anyone wanting to come with?

JASON
You think it's a good idea to go out tonight?

ANDREW
Strength in numbers, besides they've stayed pretty much out of this radius the last few days, they're working in to out, not out to in. So way I see it, they've got what they wanted out of the area for now.

MARK
He's right, pattern seems to be there for their hunting methods at least.

SHANE
I could use a drink.

JESSICA
Right.

BRIAN
I'm down.

JASON
I know a place that's a few blocks from here.

HUGO
I'm a stay, hold down the fort.

CHARLES
Yeah, not feeling the bar scene.

SHANE
You, not feeling the bar scene, now that's a shocker.

CHARLES
Glad I can still surprise you, your majesty.

SHANE
Pfft.

MARK
Yeah, I'm going to stay and keep checking things over, find a chink in the armor you know?

SHANE
Your loss.

SHANE and the others gather themselves for a few moments as HUGO pats ANDREW on the shoulder as CHARLES comes over to SHANE.

CHARLES
Watch your asses out there, don't hesitate to pull that bitch out and plug someone if they come at you.

SHANE taps the PYTHON as he taps CHARLES on the face.

SHANE
Always do.

CHARLES
BRIAN, don't get as drunk as you did back in Tuscaloosa.

BRIAN
I'm never going to hear the end of that night.

MARK
That was a funny night.

JESSICA
Okay, you're going to have to tell me this story...

BRIAN
Oh dear...it just involves a lot of jaghermeister, and white women with nice tits.

JESSICA pushes BRIAN'S head as BRIAN looks her over as SHANE and CHARLES both give each other a two finger half salute as JASON leads them out of the APARTMENT as MARK goes back to his computer as CHARLES goes to the fridge and pulls out a beer, CHARLES holding one up for HUGO who nods as CHARLES tosses him one.

EXT. APARTMENT

SHANE goes and starts the VAN as the others climb in as they drive off, not noticing some FIGURES watching them go as they were watching HUGO'S CAR.

One of the FIGURES pulls up a PHONE.

FIGURE
Few of them just left...

CHRIS
(O.S.)
Follow them...

FIGURE
One of them was a STAKE BROTHER...but only one sir...

CHRIS
(O.S.)
Really...?

There is a silence for a moment.

CHRIS
(O.S.)
Have some fun...I'll be there soon...

The FIGURE hangs up the phone and smiles to the others who flash their FANGS in the darkness as they all step out of the CAR.

INT. JASON'S APARTMENT

HUGO and CHARLES share a laugh as MARK was rubbing his head looking through the notes he had as HUGO points at him.

HUGO
For a clear stoner, he really goes at it.

CHARLES
He takes his work serious, as I'm sure you guys do.

HUGO
Yeah, well, bring up VAMPIRES as a real possibility and people start to look at you like maybe you don't care about your job much you know?

CHARLES
Yeah, sometimes...I never tell SHANE this, because SHANE would just tell me how far we've come and how we can't change the past and all that shit, but...I really wish I didn't let that bitch into my house...into my bed...I wish she would've just...broke in and ate me or turned me or whatever. I never wanted any of this...even now.

HUGO nods as he looks over at LUCILLE which CHARLES had sitting on the table.

HUGO
I gotta ask...what's with the bat?

CHARLES
You've seen what that bitch does. It's my crowning jewel.

HUGO
Ha. Yeah, well...Time to piss.

CHARLES
Go...piss...does the bladder good.

MARK shakes his head as he laughs as HUGO goes to the back and into the KITCHEN as CHARLES smirks as rubs LUCILLE.

INT. BATHROOM

HUGO closes the door and comes to the toilet and begins to piss after a second of missing with his belt and pants, HUGO nodding as he looks to see the BATHROOM WINDOW was open, HUGO nodding as he doesn't notice the VAMPIRE opening the SHOWER CURTAIN behind him as his reflection doesn't appear in the mirror behind him.

HUGO shakes and zips up, going to the sink as the VAMPIRE comes up and grabs him around his mouth, silencing him first as HUGO thrashes and tries to fight but the VAMPIRE keeps him still as he grabs HUGO by his head and snaps to the left, snapping HUGO'S NECK.

The VAMPIRE feels HUGO go limp in his arms as he then pulls the shirt collar down and bites into HUGO'S NECK, HUGO'S BODY beginning to thrash and shake as the VAMPIRE begins sucking him dry.

CHARLES hears some rustling from the BATHROOM as he sets his beer down, CHARLES slowly reaching over towards LUCILLE.

CHARLES
HUGO...?

MARK looks up at him just as the MAIN WINDOW crashes inward and a VAMPIRE comes spiraling in, MARK screaming as CHARLES runs over towards it and takes a swing at him with LUCILLE but he misses just as the FRONT DOOR is kicked open, SIX VAMPIRES stepping inside as CHARLES is tackled from behind by the VAMPIRE that jumped through the window as MARK goes for HUGO'S PISTOl but the VAMPIRE in the bathroom appears and grabs MARK by the throat, pinning him to the wall as CHARLES watches as the VAMPIRES surround him.

CHARLES
Oh is this all you brought? I've dealt with way more than you...

VAMPIRE
You don't remember us?

CHARLES looks about confused as they were all smiling and laughing as they danced and moved quickly around him, CHARLES noticing the HOLE'S in their CHEST finally as he shakes his head.

CHARLES
Oh, some unsatisfied customers I take it...

MARK
CHARLES...

CHARLES looks over at MARK, his heart dropping as the VAMPIRE was sniffing MARK'S NECK, digging it's claws into his throat as he was beginning to bleed.

CHARLES nods as he looks about.

CHARLES
So how are we doing this boys?

VAMPIRE
We're bringing you in alive...

CHARLES
Good luck with that.

VAMPIRE
If you want your friend here spared...you'll do it civilly.

CHARLES grits his teeth as he looks at MARK who looks at him pleadingly, but shakes his head.

CHARLES nods at him and takes a swing to his left, taking a VAMPIRE'S HEAD OFF, as the VAMPIRES screech and CHARGE CHARLES, CHARLES hitting another across the jaw, knocking it off before he was quickly overpowered, CHARLES reeling as the VAMPIRES beat him down, one VAMPIRE burning his hand on the BAT as he grabbed it and tossed it across the room as they pulled CHARLES up by his head and began striking him repeatedly.

MAN
What the fuck?

The VAMPIRES turn as a NEIGHBOR had come up to the broken door frame, CHARLES trying to scream for him to run but can't as his mouth was filling with blood as a VAMPIRE quickly runs and tackles him, ripping his throat open as he feeds on him as CHARLES tries to look away but can't as the VAMPIRES holding him force him to watch as then they hit him a few times, the VAMPIRE who just fed getting up as he rolls his eyes and comes over and picks up LUCILLE without being burned, as his recent feeding had made him pretty much immune.

VAMPIRE
Let's see how you like it...

The VAMPIRE hits CHARLES across the head with LUCILLE with a viscous sound that gave out a sickening “whack” sound, MARK closing his eyes as he couldn't watch as CHARLES hung limp in his arms as the VAMPIRES were sniffing him and forcing themselves to not feed on him as he was bleeding pretty profusely.

VAMPIRE
Hold him up, I want another one.

CHRIS
That's quite enough.

The VAMPIRES turn as CHRIS appears near the window, CHARLES looking up groggily as he had an his right eye completely enclosed as he could see MARK still in the grasp of the BATHROOM VAMPIRE as CHRIS comes over and takes a handkerchief, wiping some blood from CHARLES'S FACE as CHARLES snarls at him.

CHRIS
The QUEEN will not appreciate her guest being so...untidy.

CHRIS licks some blood of of his hand as he grips CHARLES by the chin and forces him to look up at him.

CHRIS
I hope you forgive the intrusion, we felt the hallmark card we had just wasn't as effective.

CHARLES
Bite me...

CHRIS
Oh, a little vampire pun from the smart ass. I can see why REBECCA likes you so much. Are you ready to come quietly now?

CHARLES lashes his head forward and hits CHRIS in the mouth with his skull, CHRIS screaming as he grabs his mouth as the VAMPIRES holding him, jerk him back, the VAMPIRE holding LUCILLE taking the opportunity to slam it into the back of CHARLES'S NECK, CHARLES reeling as he falls forward, CHRIS screaming as blood and one of his FANGS were in his hand, CHARLES snickering to himself as CHRIS shakes and comes over and grabs CHARLES by his throat, hissing at him but before he goes to bite CHARLES in the throat he stops himself as he looks behind him to see MARK.

CHARLES looks at CHRIS who smiles and comes over to MARK, the BATHROOM VAMPIRE letting MARK go as CHRIS quickly grabs MARK and spins him towards CHARLES.

CHRIS
This...is on you.

CHRIS bites into MARK, CHARLES screaming as MARK thrashes and shakes as CHRIS violently sucks MARK nearly dry as he steps back and shows CHARLES MARK'S NECK, before he holds his hand out, The BATHROOM VAMPIRE handing CHRIS a RAZOR BLADE as CHRIS smirks and takes the RAZOR BLADE, slitting MARK'S THROAT open as well as his wrists as he then tosses MARK'S BODY down.

The VAMPIRES holding CHARLES comes over and begin sucking and tearing into the open wounds of MARK'S BODY as CHARLES can't even move as he watches on his stomach as they begin to tear MARK to shreds, feasting and slurping away on his body as CHARLES looks up with his good eye as CHRIS walks over and bends down.

CHRIS
Let's take you to meet your maker, hm?

CHARLES closes his eye as CHRIS raises his shoe and stomps it down on CHARLES'S TEMPLE, knocking him unconscious.

INT. BAR

JASON, ANDREW and BRIAN were talking together in a booth as SHANE watched some talent walk by as JESSICA comes over and sets a tray down with some shots and beers on it as the GROUP thank her as she takes a BEER and comes and sits with SHANE at the BAR.

JESSICA
I'm kinda shocked that CHARLES didn't come out, this seemed to be right up his alley.

SHANE
Normally it is, I think he's just still having a hard time coming to terms with coming here and facing our demons.

JESSICA
And you're not?

SHANE
I'm...I don't know.

JESSICA
Just drink up, boss. For tomorrow...we hunt.

JESSICA smirks as SHANE laughs and taps his BEER with her's as the TWO take a drink.

INT. REBECCA'S CHAMBERS

CHARLES stirs as he spits up some blood and winces, coughing and moaning in pain as he feels his head, looking to see fresh blood as his right eye was still closed looking around as he notices the CANDLES and the Victorian Decorum, CHARLES chuckling as he tries to stand but falls over as he hears a woman's chuckling.

CHARLES shakes his head as he stands, barely able to keep his balance as he looks at the FIGURE watching him from the LARGE BED, the COFFIN placed not far from it as REBECCA comes down, strutting towards him as CHARLES sneers as he see's CHRIS standing in the corner not far from him as some VAMPIRES were filming.

REBECCA
CHARLES...poor CHARLES, what did they do to you?

CHARLES
They whooped my ass...you dumb bitch...

REBECCA
Oh, there's that fiery attitude I remember.

REBECCA comes over as she touches his face, CHARLES pulling away as REBECCA walks around him, feeling him up as CHARLES sneers as he can barely stand.

REBECCA
CHARLES...

REBECCA comes around and pulls him into a kiss, CHARLES pushing away as her mouth had his blood around her lips, REBECCA licking and lapping it up as CHARLES balls his hand into as fist as she shivers and rubs her body.

REBECCA
You know...I never forgot that night we spent together...

CHARLES
Shut up...

REBECCA
You were surprisingly quite good...but that's not the best thing I remember about that night...

CHARLES
Shut...up...

REBECCA
I remember how good your parents tasted when I turned them...the fear in your mother alone was....hmm...that was something to savor...

CHARLES
Shut the fuck up!

REBECCA uses her vampiric speed and punches CHARLES in the stomach, CHARLES reeling as he goes sailing six feet backwards, slamming into the WALL hard as he falls onto his knees as REBECCA struts over and grabs CHARLES by his face, forcing him upwards onto his feet as she holds him up.

REBECCA
I will say this though...aside from the love making, you penetrated me harder and deeper than anyone has ever done before...I still have the wound to prove it.

REBECCA shows the large hole on her chest, CHARLES noticing her beating black heart can be seen as she smirks and rubs her fingers along CHARLES'S FACE.

CHARLES
Was that me? I couldn't remember...

REBECCA
Of course you do. Just playing coy.

CHARLES
You gonna kill me yet? Or am I going to have to listen to you gaggle on you fucking British cunt...

REBECCA slams CHARLES'S head into the WALL behind him, his head making an IMPRINT as CHARLES'S EYES go hazy as REBECCA lets CHARLES go, CHARLES falling onto his knees as REBECCA walks around him.

REBECCA
I was going to turn you...make you a lap dog...make you live like those whom you have killed for the years in my absence. But I am not here to punish you...I am not here to play and toy. I have returned to exact my revenge...and to flood the world with the blood of all humans. And you will be the testament to my victory...

CHARLES leans back and spits up, hitting REBECCA in the face with blood, REBECCA smirking as she wipes the blood and licks it off of her hand as she grabs CHARLES by the throat and forces him up, CHRIS watching with a smile as REBECCA hyper extends her jaw as her FANGS bare out and she bites into CHARLES'S NECK, CHARLES'S EYES going big as he moans and screams in agony as BLOOD begins pouring out of the wound as skin and tendons were being torn and bitten into as REBECCA pulls back and screeches as blood oozed down her face, CHARLES falling over as half of his neck had been torn into.

REBECCA comes over towards the CAMERA as VAMPIRES were crawling towards the BODY, lapping up BLOOD that was pooling around CHARLES as they began to tear him apart, sucking and slurping on the running blood as REBECCA looks into the CAMERA with her RED EYES as she let's the blood dripping from her mouth and lips.

REBECCA
One down...One to go...

REBECCA steps away as the VAMPIRE holding the CAMERA turns it off as CHRIS comes over as the VAMPIRES were tearing CHARLES apart on the floor as REBECCA comes over and lays out on her BED, rubbing her mouth and smearing CHARLES'S blood over her chest as she rubs her legs together and smirks at CHRIS as CHRIS comes over, his missing FANG showing through his mouth as he watches her gyrate and rub her body in ecstasy.

CHRIS
There is no turning back from this now...they will come.

REBECCA
Let them...we will be waiting.

CHRIS nods as REBECCA claps, watching as the VAMPIRES come over from the torn apart body and climb up around her as she begins to disrobe, as the VAMPIRES begin to lick and kiss all up her body as they were smearing CHARLES'S BLOOD all over her as she closes her eyes and let's it happen.
© Copyright 2013 Charles Reid (dadrizzle27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961483-Stake-Bros-Inc-Act-Four