*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961484-Stake-Bros-Inc-Act-Five-Climax
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Script/Play · Action/Adventure · #1961484
Act Five of my Horror Action Script
EXT. JASON'S APARTMENT

SHANE pulls up as BRIAN gets out first, burping as he smiles and waits for JASON and ANDREW to file out as ANDREW was drunk, JASON and BRIAN helping him out as JESSICA watches SHANE get out, checking his PHONE again as he grimaces.

SHANE
He's still not answered.

JESSICA
Did you call him?

SHANE
No, why should I,  we just got here?

JESSICA
You've been pining over him not returning your text messages like a 15 year old girl, just call him.

SHANE shakes his head as he dials and puts the PHONE to his ear as JESSICA begins towards the APARTMENT as BRIAN and JASON lead ANDREW inside and up the stairs as SHANE waits three rings before it answers.

SHANE
What the hell man, you've...

REBECCA
(O.S.)
Hello, SHANE...

SHANE'S face drops as JESSICA looks back with a smile as she was watching BRIAN and JASON lead ANDREW up, JESSICA noticing SHANE'S face as she comes over as SHANE was shaking in horror.

REBECCA
(O.S.)
Don't keep me waiting...I've been longing to see you again...I just caught up with CHARLES, lovely lovely boy he was...

SHANE drops his phone as he runs over and into the APARTMENT, SHANE pushing pass JASON and BRIAN as JESSICA follows quick, yelling after him as they come up to the SECOND FLOOR where JESSICA covers her mouth as she see's the DEAD NEIGHBOR'S BODY in front of JASON'S BUSTED OPEN FRONT DOOR.

INT. JASON'S APARTMENT

SHANE timidly walks in, PYTHON in hand as he comes in and drops the GUN, dropping to his knees as JESSICA comes in behind him and covers her mouth, stopping herself from screaming as MARK'S REMAINS were placed in a pile in front of HUGO'S BODY which had been strung up in the middle of the room as MARK'S SKULL was laying on the top of the torn apart limb pile.

SHANE let's a tear fall out of his eye as JASON, BRIAN, and ANDREW come inside as they looked sobered up after they saw the DEAD BODY in the HALL, JASON shaking his head as BRIAN comes up and screams “No” when he saw MARK, JESSICA running to him as BRIAN leans against the wall, repeating “no” as JESSICA tries to comfort him as ANDREW comes drunkenly over as he comes beside SHANE as he stares at the DEAD BODY of his longtime partner.

JASON notices his TV was left on as his COMPUTER was hooked up to it, JASON walking by the bodies as he looks mortified as he comes over and watches the SCREEN carefully before looking at SHANE, SHANE noticing him as he stands and comes towards him, JASON coming over to him.

JASON
No...

SHANE
I wanna see it...

JASON
SHANE, please don't look...just...

SHANE
I wanna see it!

SHANE pushes JASON to the side, JASON hitting the wall as JESSICA comes over as BRIAN was crying as he hadn't taken his eyes off of MARK, ANDREW coming over with SHANE as JESSICA comes beside ANDREW as SHANE watches the TV as the footage of REBECCA and CHARLES was streaming, SHANE watching with a look of rage and sadness as JESSICA looks away as REBECCA bit into CHARLES, SHANE listening to CHARLES'S SCREAM as he closed his eyes, letting a tear fall as ANDREW sneered at what he was seeing.

SHANE balls his hand into a fist, SHANE shaking as he looks to see the time was “3:45 am”.

SHANE stares forward as he hadn't said or done anything as COPS and agents were combing JASON'S APARTMENT as MIKE and ANDREW stood by HUGO'S BODY, taking a final look before the CORONER zipped him up in the body bag, SHANE looking to see the clock was “9:37 AM”.

MIKE comes over to SHANE as BRIAN and JESSICA were sitting next to him, ANDREW coming over as JASON was talking with some POLICE.

MIKE
This is a fucking disaster.

JESSICA
You think?

MIKE
I can keep this quiet, least for now, but whatever happens, it has to happen tonight. I was able to get a crate of FLASHBANGS per your request...

BRIAN
They do us no good now...MARK was the only one who knew how to modify them.

JESSICA
What about the UV FLOOD LIGHTS?

MIKE
That I was able to procure, their setting up a containment barrier as we speak right now around the CATHEDRAL, and I was able to get a police barricade around the area six blocks around. I've also got the DEPUTY DIRECTOR of the CIA and SENATOR ROLLINS of NEW YORK STATE to come tonight, so this better go off tonight...

ANDREW
Shouldn't we hit them now? It's daylight, isn't daylight our friend?

SHANE
They more and likely have the windows inside blacked out, we step in there it's still the same level of danger...

MIKE
Are you going to be able to do this...?

JESSICA
He'll be fine.

MIKE nods as he reaches over and takes LUCILLE setting it down on the table in front of SHANE, SHANE looking at it as MIKE rubs his chin.

MIKE
Found this outside of the building...thought you'd maybe want it...

SHANE looks at it as MIKE comes over and pats ANDREW on the shoulder.

MIKE
Whatever happens tonight, Agent FOREE...HUGO would be proud of you for going through with it...just like I am.

MIKE heads off as ANDREW doesn't know what to say as JASON comes over, the group surrounding around SHANE as SHANE reaches over and grips LUCILLE, JESSICA looking at SHANE as SHANE grips it tightly.

SHANE
We got work to do...

SHANE stands as JESSICA looks at BRIAN who nods at her as the GROUP follow suit behind him.

MONTAGE

BRIAN, JASON and ANDREW are carving CROSSES into rows and rows of BULLETS, as JESSICA and SHANE are loading the magazines.

SHANE hands ANDREW the QUAD BARREL, ANDREW smirking as he takes it and takes aim with it, checking the sights before nodding as SHANE hands him a bandolier of SHOTGUN ROUNDS as JESSICA is strapping TWO BANDOLIER'S across her chest, putting SILVER and WOODEN SPIKES into them as she loads her TEN ROUND STAKE LAUNCHER.

BRIAN checks his .45 before grabbing a second one and dropping it into the holsters around his legs as he then straps his UV LIGHT VEST on, BRIAN grabbing CHARLES'S SUPER SOAKER as he smiles and begins filling it with HOLY WATER.

SHANE checks his BLADED CROSSES before he tosses one to JASON, JASON nodding at him in appreciation as he puts on his belt and checks his  .38 SNUB NOSE before grabbing a AR-15 and putting the strap around his shoulder as ANDREW grabs a couple of the HOLY WATER GLASS BOMBS and puts them onto his belt as SHANE hands JESSICA, BRIAN and ANDREW a UV FLASH BANG.

SHANE
We only got four...so use those when you absolutely have to.

The THREE nod as SHANE grabs his KATANA from off of the CHARGER and puts it into the holder on his back as he loads his PYTHON and spins the cartridge before dropping it into the holder as ANDREW holds up CHARLES'S SILVER MACHETE'S.

SHANE nods at him and ANDREW places them onto the straps of his shoulder hostlers as the CREW then begin to strap on their wrists, legs and CHEST GUARDS, SHANE looking over as the last thing left was LUCILLE.

JESSICA loads some more STAKES into a DUFFLE bag as she comes over and sets it down on the table with the rest of UN claimed weapons, as she watches as SHANE comes over to her, already fulled geared up as he holds LUCILLE out towards her, JESSICA looking at it and then at him as she shakes her head.

JESSICA
SHANE...I can't..

SHANE
I hated this fucking thing...it's too messy and impracticable for my likes. But it works. Killed more FANGS then anything else we've had so...please. He would of liked you to have it...

JESSICA
What makes you say that?

SHANE
He enjoyed people getting a little dirty on their first VAMPIRE hunts.

JESSICA
Haha.

SHANE holds it out to her, JESSICA still un sure as she bites her lower lip and slowly takes it from SHANE, SHANE smirking a bit as JESSICA holds it in her hands and feels the rivets of the CROSSES carved into it as she notices that it's brown color was stained with blood. JESSICA nodding as she sets it down near her bag and looks at SHANE.

JESSICA
Whatever happens...I'm glad we go in together.

JESSICA holds her hand out towards SHANE as SHANE shakes it.

SHANE turns and walks off as he comes over and pats ANDREW on the shoulder as ANDREW was fully geared up, looking like he had been hunting the entire time they had.

SHANE
You look like a natural, ANDREW.

ANDREW
The plan is to kill em all, right?

SHANE
Right.

ANDREW looks reassured as JASON and BRIAN were loading up some gear into the back of the VAN as BRIAN looks at JASON who looked a bit nervous.

BRIAN
You know the best way I deal with going into these?

JASON
What's that?

BRIAN
I go in not expecting to come out alive.

JASON
That helps?

BRIAN
It helps when your facing down a whole of pack of VAMPIRES, and you realize it's either going to be you or them.

JASON
You think we're going to...you know? Come out of that place alive?

BRIAN
I think...even if we don't, they're going to know who the fuck we are by the end.

JASON nods as BRIAN finishes loading the last of the gear.

INT. CATHEDRAL

CHRIS watches through the blackened window as COPS were setting up the FLOOD LIGHTS all about the area as other VAMPIRES were watching from other places as CHRIS paces back and forth nervously.

CHRIS
What of the south end?

VAMPIRE
Setting up there too...

VAMPIRE
They're setting it up all around us, sire.

CHRIS
Fuck.

CHRIS runs up the stairs as he knocks on REBECCA'S CHAMBER door, CHRIS not waiting for a response as he comes to see her staring out her window, as the MAIN ENTRANCE leading up to the CATHEDRAL was crawling with POLICE who were setting up the flood lights and putting the police barricade down the streets.

CHRIS
My QUEEN...The humans are locking the area down...

REBECCA
I can see that...

CHRIS
What do we do?!

REBECCA
We get some rest...

REBECCA turns to him with a large smile.

REBECCA
Tonight our special guests arrive...and then the world will know of our existence.

CHRIS
Madame I beg you...let us reconsider this...

REBECCA
There is nothing to reconsider. We make our statement, tonight. The beginning of a new dawn for all VAMPIRES begins, CHRIS.

CHRIS
The beginning...or the end?!

REBECCA
That's entirely up to us, now isn't it?

REBECCA gives him a look that sends a chill down his spine as he nods and exits, REBECCA turning back as she looks at the outside action for a few more moments before going to her COFFIN, opening as she begins laughing, CHRIS looking unhinged as he hears her laugh as he walks down the spiraling staircase that lead into the MAIN FOYER.

INT. JASON'S APARTMENT

SHANE stands alone, JESSICA, BRIAN, JASON and ANDREW standing before him as they were fully geared up, BRIAN holding the SUPER SOAKER in hand as ANDREW rubs his shoulder as the MACHETE'S moved with his arms, JASON keeping his AR-15 around him as JESSICA held her STAKE LAUNCHER in both hands, LUCILLE in it's holder on her back as SHANE nodded.

SHANE
Tonight...there is no cameras. There is nothing to be gained from this...just good ole fashion revenge. And a purpose. A purpose myself and CHARLES set out to see through five years ago. To see the fall of all VAMPIRES. We forced their hand...they played it...and though we are weak...we are outnumbered...we are...perhaps all going to die. We stand united to repel this darkness...and to silence it. They say that we humans are ignorant...that may be true...but they have proven themselves to be vastly more ignorant...and arrogant. Because they do not fear us...they do not think of us as capable of...as CHARLES would've said “wrecking their shit all up”.

BRIAN smirks as JESSICA smiles, JASON chuckling to himself as ANDREW just chews his gum. SHANE forcing a smile himself as he nods.

SHANE
They want us to come waltzing in...show them what we're made of...and that's exactly what we're going to do. To them it's a giant bitch slap...to us...it's an opportunity...to strike the fear of god into those god less fucks.

BRIAN
Fucking right.

SHANE
Here's the plan.

SHANE turns as he brings up the SCHEMATICS of the AREA on JASON'S TV, the GROUP moving in closer as SHANE points some area's out.

SHANE
We were able to get UV FLOOD LIGHTS all over the CATHEDRAL, which is great, but the main area that's of concern is going to be here. The TUNNELED ENTRANCE. MIKE says he got a few FLOOD LIGHTS on that area, which is good in case any try and escape when darkness falls but it's also the one place they believe we won't go.

JESSICA
Lemme guess, they're wrong?

SHANE
The numbers are with them, but their all mostly freshly turned, which comes with more drawbacks then advantages for them. So with that, BRIAN and JASON, I'm charging you two with eradicating anything down there, if it gets to hairy you two break for the ENTRANCE, and make sure those FLOOD LIGHTS are on in case.

BRIAN
Consider it done.

SHANE
While they take care of the reinforcements, myself, JESSICA and ANDREW are going to walk right into the FRONT ENTRANCE, and take whatever they have planned for us head on. The goal, is REBECCA, killing her will stop all of this, as she is the oldest linage of probably most of the VAMPIRES in this country, we take her out, we effectively wipe out a large portion of VAMPIRES, including any and all that are left alive within the CATHEDRAL.

JESSICA
What about the Human captives?

SHANE
If we can get them out, we get them out, but we're not working with a lot of man power to effectively pull that off, so for now, it's kill the Queen, and kill the Queen only.

ANDREW
Sounds good with me.

SHANE
Should we fall, MIKE will be listening in on us, and he will be sure to turn those UV FLOOD LIGHTS on, which may be our last line of defense. Questions?

The GROUP look around at each other but no one speaks up as SHANE throws his hand out, JESSICA putting hers on top of his followed by BRIAN, ANDREW and JASON.

SHANE
For the guy I've known three years...and the three of you I've gotten to know just recently...thank you...for walking into hell with me.

The FIVE nod at each other as the SUN was beginning to set off in the distance.

EXT. CATHEDRAL

The SUN is setting as MIKE directs some officers to the FLOOD LIGHT CONTROLS as MIKE was noticing people were lining up all over the place as he looked stressed, MIKE watching as a MEDIA CHOPPER flew by over head, shining it's own FLOOD LIGHT about the area as MIKE waves it down and goes over to some men as he notices the chief of police, HENRY MALCOME comes over with TWO MEN, DEPUTY DIRECTOR of the CIA DENNIS COLE and NEW YORK STATE SENATOR THOMAS ROLLINS.

MIKE looks at HENRY who gives him a solemn look as MIKE shakes their hands as THOMAS comes and looks about with a smirk on his face.

THOMAS
This is quite the little show you're putting on here, MIKE.

MIKE
I don't think the show has just started yet, sir...

DENNIS
I've been getting a lot of calls about this little stint of yours since it leaked to the press earlier this morning. You will have quite a lot of explaining to do back in Washington...

MIKE
Cut my career's head off after I've saved this city, DENNIS.

DENNIS
This is preposterous, I can't even believe I am being forced to witness this complete and utter waste of man power.

THOMAS
I am afraid I am going to have to agree, though I am an open minded man.

MIKE
Good, you're going to need that.

The COPS move some of the barriers as the VAN begins to pull in, MIKE coming over towards it as HENRY keeps the TWO MEN at bay as MIKE flashes some ID to the COPS before they allow the VAN to come in any farther.

SHANE parks the VAN as the FIVE get out, MIKE handing ANDREW a EAR PIECE as he hands SHANE a walkie talkie already set to the right frequency.

MIKE
All of our asses our on the line right now boys...

SHANE
Maybe yours...if this goes wrong for us, we're at least dead.

MIKE
I don't need jokes right now...

ANDREW
Just keep that radio on and handy, and have it loud to, you don't want the suits to not miss anything.

MIKE
Right.

SHANE
BRIAN, you sure your okay with going down there?

BRIAN
CHARLES wouldn't of complained.

SHANE throws him a eyebrow as BRIAN nods.

BRIAN
Okay, maybe a little, but he would of done it.

SHANE
My friend.

The TWO hug as BRIAN pats him on the shoulders.

BRIAN
We will see each other again...whether it be in this life or the next.

SHANE
Amen, brother.

BRIAN grabs his gear as he heads off, following some POLICE as MIKE had directed them and gave them instructions as JASON comes over and holds a hand out to ANDREW, ANDREW shaking it as JASON looks un sure of what to say.

JASON
Your partner...HUGO. He was a good man. And so are you.

ANDREW
You watch your ass down there.

JASON
I'll try.

SHANE
JASON...

SHANE comes over as he shakes JASON'S hand.

SHANE
Sorry we were late.

JASON
The next time you get some persistent emails, why not check into it a little sooner, yeah?

SHANE
I will.

JASON takes a deep breath as he runs over towards some other cops as they were waiting for him as BRIAN was already out of sight as SHANE, JESSICA and ANDREW grab their gear and begin towards the FRONT, SHANE watching the CHOPPER flies over head as CIVILIANS were cheering and yelling at them as MIKE gave a signal and had the FLOOD LIGHTS aimed at the FRONT ENTRANCE TURNED ON, MIKE walking between ANDREW and SHANE as JESSICA walked on the outside near SHANE.

SHANE turns and hands her the KEYS to the VAN, JESSICA looking at him confused as he nods at her.

SHANE
Just in case...

MIKE
Whatever happens in there, we'll be listening to it, and you tell me when it's time to turn these bastards on!

SHANE
I will!

MIKE
Kill those sons of bitches!

SHANE
With pleasure.

MIKE
Agent FOREE...

MIKE stops him as the TWO shake hands.

MIKE
I'm sorry I didn't believe you and HUGO earlier about this...

ANDREW
Don't do that to yourself boss.

MIKE
Here...

MIKE hands ANDREW a 9mm berretta.

MIKE
It was Hugo’s...get some shots in for him, huh?

ANDREW
Yes, sir.

MIKE heads back over towards HENRY and the others as ANDREW pops the magazine out and looks to see the first round had a CROSS carved into it, ANDREW looking back at his BOSS who hadn't looked back as ANDREW nods and loads the Magazine back into the 9MM, putting it into the back of his pants as comes and stands next to SHANE as the THREE stood at the bottom of the steps as the UV LIGHTS were burning brightly behind them as JESSICA turns the safety off on the STAKE LAUNCHER, ANDREW gripping the QUAD BARREL in hand as SHANE nods and pulls his PYTHON from his holster.

SHANE
Let's do this.

SHANE begins up the steps as JESSICA and ANDREW shoot each other a look before walking up a step behind him, SHANE not walking in with any fear as the CIVILIANS were cheering as MIKE comes over and grabs his WALKIE TALKIE turning the RADIO up as THOMAS and DENNIS crowd around him HENRY directing some cops to get the CIVILIANS back behind the barricades as SHANE looks at ANDREW and then at JESSICA, the two nodding at him as SHANE looks forward and kicks the DOORS OPEN with his boot.

INT. CATHEDRAL

the THREE step in as the FLOOD LIGHTS only go about two feet into the CATHEDRAL before they were a washed in the light of the HUNDREDS OF LIT CANDLES, JESSICA jumping as the CATHEDRAL doors suddenly slam shut, SHANE not even looking behind him as ANDREW looks at it and shakes his head.

ANDREW
I always wondered if that shit really happens...

JESSCA looks at him as he shrugs at her.

ANDREW
Guess I know.

The THREE get closer when they hear the sound of clapping, JESSICA raising her STAKE LAUNCHER as ANDREW keeps the QUAD BARREL leveled as SHANE holds the PYTHON up as he notices A FIGURE appearing at the very top of the SPIRALING STAIRCASE that leads up into the UPPER LEVEL, SHANE sneering as REBECCA appears in a dark evening dress, her  clawed hand scrapping against the wood of the stairs as she presents herself in the dim light.

REBECCA
Welcome.

ANDREW
We're not here for your hospitality, bitch!

REBECCA
I do not know you...shame, you seem like someone who would have been fun to play with.

SHANE
We're here.

REBECCA
Indeed you are.

SHANE
So what happens now? Fight to the death.

REBECCA
Something like that. See I'm going to kill your friends there...and with you...what I was unable to do with CHARLES...I will do to you...you were always the more calm tempered.

SHANE
Yeah well...

SHANE aims up and fires, hitting REBECCA in the head as ANDREW cheers, JESSICA looking surprised as SHANE lowers the gun as REBECCA reels, her eyes looking up as the bullet wound was a large round hole that suddenly began to slowly heal, SHANE watching on shocked as the other TWO looked on horrified.

REBECCA cracks her neck as she puts two of her clawed fingers together and pulls the bullet out.

REBECCA
Mm...that wasn't very nice...

JESSICA
What the hell just happened...

SHANE
She's just recently fed...

REBECCA
Circle get's the square.

ANDREW
Then let's set this bitch on fire!

REBECCA
You want to start the party...

REBECCA snaps her fingers as The THREE go back to back as VAMPIRES begin appearing all around them in the CATHEDRAL, REBECCA sneering as CHRIS comes up towards her.

REBECCA
Party on.

The VAMPIRES CHARGE as SHANE aims up and fires at the nearest VAMPIRE.

INT. TUNNEL ENTRANCE

BRIAN pumps the SUPER SOAKER as JASON has the AR-15 up as BRIAN shined his UV FLASHLIGHT about as JASON has his mounted to the AR-15.

BRIAN feels the soft dirt below them as he shakes his head.

JASON
What?

BRIAN
There could be dozens of them under us right now, and we wouldn't even know...

JASON
Oh shit...

BRIAN
Relax...I don't think there is...not yet anyways.

JASON
You think the others are alright?

BRIAN
I'm hoping.

INT. CATHEDRAL

ANDREW fires from the QUAD BARREL, blowing FOUR VAMPIRES into GORY BITS that were charging at him as JESSICA fires and hits a STAKE THROUGH ONE OF THEIR FACES, JESSICA feeling the cartridge spin into the next round as she fires to the nearest VAMPIRE, impaling it in the heart as it fell over dead as SHANE fired the last four of his rounds, taking out FOUR more VAMPIRES, as he quickly holsters it and runs over towards ANDREW who had drew a MACHETE and cut a nearby VAMPIRE'S HEAD OFF.

SHANE snaps his fingers at him and ANDREW draws the other MACHETE and tosses it to him, as SHANE grabs it and quickly whacks to the side, lobbing a VAMPIRES head off as JESSICA fires three more times, killing two more as she hits a third VAMPIRE in the shoulder as SHANE comes over near her, hacking and slashing a few away from JESSICA as she takes out three more, before firing at a fourth, and hearing her cartridge click on empty, JESSICA ducking as SHANE slashes from where she was and takes it's head off, ANDREW screaming in enjoyment as REBECCA watched carefully as the THREE were decimating the VAMPIRES that were continuing to attack them as CHRIS comes over to her.

CHRIS
Why are we not finishing them?

REBECCA
Let them dispel some ammo first don't you think? Besides...maybe we'll get lucky.

CHRIS snarls as ANDREW he pulls HUGO'S 9MM and starts plugging VAMPIRES that were drawing closer towards him, using the MACHETE to keep them back before firing a point blank round into their head's as SHANE watches JESSICA throw the STAKE LAUNCHER around her as draws a .45 she had and begins firing around her, shooting VAMPIRES back, killing a few as SHANE fends them off of him with MACHETE, SHANE pulling a GLASS HOLY WATER BOMB as he tosses it into one, watching it scream as it began melting as REBECCA whistles, SHANE looking up at her as the VAMPIRES suddenly stopped, SHANE watching as ANDREW and JESSICA quickly draw closer towards him as they watch the VAMPIRES HISS and SCREECH wanting to attack but not doing so as JESSICA quickly opens the cartridge to her STAKE LAUNCHER, pulling STAKES from her bandolier's as she begins loading it up, ANDREW putting the MACHETE away as he pulls the QUAD BARREL around as SHANE turns the switch to “ON” on his KATANA.

REBECCA
That was entertaining. But let's up the ante shall we.

JESSICA
Why are you doing this!?

SHANE
JESSICA...

JESSICA
What purpose does this serve!? If you're going to kill us, grow some fucking balls and try!

REBECCA
I like her. Very well then.

REBECCA claps twice, the claps echoing through the entire CATHEDRAL it seems as the THREE look around as the VAMPIRES all began to smile as they began to back into the SHADOWS around them as SHANE pulls his PYTON and opens the cartridge, dropping the shells into a pile of VAMPIRE MUSH as SHANE quickly reloads, tossing the second MACHETE back to ANDREW, ANDREW holstering it.

SHANE
On your guard...

The THREE look at REBECCA who licks her lips and her FANGS as she watches on with a gleeful look.

INT. TUNNEL

BRIAN and JASON continue on deeper into the TUNNEL, BRIAN looking around as he notices a LADDER that leads farther down into the a darker crevice, BRIAN looking at JASON who looks about surprised as he drops his UV FLASHLIGHT, The TWO watching as it only falls a few feet.

JASON
I don't feel good about this...

BRIAN
Never fear.

BRIAN turns his UV LIGHT VEST on, JASON closing his eyes as he looks away from it as BRIAN descends down first, aiming the SUPER SOAKER about as JASON follows down as JASON grabs his UV FLASHLIGHT and aims it around as there were THREE TUNNELS, BRIAN looking between them as JASON rubs his head.

BRIAN
Well...shit...

JASON
Uh...what do we do?

BRIAN
We choose one.

JASON
That's...okay, yeah.

BRIAN goes down the TUNNEL that is to the LEFT, JASON following as he hears something rustling, JASON turning as he raises the AR-15 up but doesn't see anything as he comes closer, staying within BRIAN'S LIGHTS.

INT. CATHEDRAL

The THREE continue to wait as they watch after a few moments of more VAMPIRES appearing, but these VAMPIRES all have a glaring difference, the EXPOSED HOLES in their chest.

SHANE looks about as he notices that their mouths were all stained with FRESH BLOOD, SHANE grabbing JESSICA and pushes her behind him as ANDREW pushes himself behind her as they watch the 40 or so VAMPIRES drawing closer as they were being surrounded.

SHANE
They've just fed!

JESSICA
Oh shit...

ANDREW
I've got one of the FLASHBANGS...

SHANE
on my go...

MIKE
(O.S.)
What's going on in there?!

SHANE
We're being surrounded by VAMPIRES that have just fed...they can't be killed unless...

SHANE looks about suddenly as he looks at the WINDOWS that were all about.

SHANE
DIRECTOR ANDERSON, turn the UV FLOOD LIGHTS on, now!

MIKE
(O.S.)
What...why?

ANDREW
Boss do it!

REBECCA
Kill them!

ANDREW pulls the pin and tosses it down, JESSICA covering her ears as SHANE covers his ears the FLASHBANG goes off, The nearest VAMPIRES screaming as they were hit with the UV LIGHT instantly, setting themselves ablaze as REBECCA screams and covers her eyes as she was burned for a moment as CHRIS was as well, SHANE grabbing JESSICA as he points at the WINDOWS.

SHANE
Shoot out the windows!

SHANE watches as ANDREW shakes the cob webs and notices the VAMPIRES were reeling, hissing and screeching as REBECCA screeches loudly.

EXT. CATHEDRAL

MIKE hears the SCREECHES from the inside as THOMAS steps forward a look on his face that is of clear confusion as DENNIS comes over towards MIKE.

DENNIS
What the hell is that?

MIKE
What I've been trying to tell you it was, turn the FLOOD LIGHTS on! All of them, turn them on now! Now goddamnit!

HENRY gives out the same orders as cops were turning the UV FLOOD LIGHTS on all around the CATHEDRAL, lighting it up as SHANE notices the LIGHTS hitting the BLACKED OUT WINDOWS.

ANDREW fires from the QUAD BARREL and watches as a WINDOW is blown outwards, the LIGHT POURING in, burning a VAMPIRE into gory bits on impact as the closest ones move away as CHRIS and REBECCA watch as JESSICA fires into a few windows, blowing holes into them as The FLOOD LIGHTS were shining through as ANDREW blows another window out, SHANE firing his PYTHON as the THREE were shooting the WINDOWS out, REBECCA watching as her VAMPIRES continued to retreat as the MAIN FOYER was being basked in beams of light all around them as REBECCA screeches in anger and retreats as SHANE watches the VAMPIRES were trying to get through the BEAMS but are burned doing so as SHANE comes over to ANDREW.

SHANE
I'm going after her...

ANDREW
Not alone you're not...

SHANE
I've got her...you and JESSICA need to find the captives and get them out of here.

ANDREW
I...

JESSICA
SHANE we're not letting you do this...

SHANE
Find the civilians, then come get me!

SHANE runs towards the STAIRS, drawing a few VAMPIRES to give chase but SHANE turns and draws his KATANA, slicing the THREE VAMPIRES in half as they slide off the bottoms of their bodies and began to melt as SHANE began upstairs, ANDREW stopping JESSICA from following as he opens the QUAD BARREL CARTRIDGE and drops the empty shells onto the floor, beginning to load it as she does the same with her STAKE LAUNCHER, JESSICA watching as the VAMPIRES weren't advancing on them as ANDREW cocked it back into place.

ANDREW
I'm going to blow some of these fucks to bits, you just make sure whatever you hit you is either a kill shot, or at least a shot that pins it away from us.

JESSICA
We don't even know where to go...?

ANDREW looks behind, noticing the only opened area that leads into the back on the bottom floor of the CATHEDRAL.

ANDREW
It's the only place to go...

JESSICA
Lead the way then.

ANDREW runs forward, watching as the GROUP of VAMPIRES go to block them off, but ANDREW fires from the QUAD BARREL and watches as the entire group are blown into gory halves as JESSICA runs by them following ANDREW as JESSICA aims behind them as the VAMPIRES charge them, JESSICA pulling her UV FLASHBANG as she pulls the pin and drops it after a three count, ANDREW and JESSICA not looking back as the FLASHBANG goes off, the TWO hearing the death cries of the VAMPIRES behind them as they went into the farthest end of the CATHEDRAL.

INT. STAIRWAY

At the same time, SHANE reaches the top of the STAIRWAY as he notices DOZENS of VAMPIRES drawing towards him from both sides of the UPSTAIRS HALLWAY, SHANE noticing the LARGE CHAMBER DOORS as he sneers and begins towards it, A FEW VAMPIRES attacking him as he slashes about, slicing the VAMPIRES with ease as his KATANA'S BLADE was glowing with the ULTRA VIOLET LIGHT as a VAMPIRE grabs at SHANE from behind but SHANE elbows it back and turns, slicing it across the face as it's head slid off as more VAMPIRES attacked him, SHANE slicing sideways over and over as he screamed loudly as the VAMPIRES kept attacking but were being completely taken apart surgically by SHANE and his KATANA.
© Copyright 2013 Charles Reid (dadrizzle27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1961484-Stake-Bros-Inc-Act-Five-Climax