*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962667-Love-you-on-your-hardest-days
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Emotional · #1962667
Josh loves a girl name Emma even though he knows she is going through a hard time in life.
         Josh couldn't stand it anymore. He had liked Emma for years now, but she kept getting bullied*Frown*. She needed someone to defend her and she needed him fast. All of his friends told him she was a waste of time, but he loved her. They wouldn't be able to tell him any different. First he needed to get her phone number. He went to find one of her friends. Not long after leaving the gym he saw her friend Sarah in the hallway.

Hey Sarah
Josh yelled down the hall.

Hey Josh what's up?
Sarah asked.

I need some information
He said with a smirk on his face.



         He couldn't believe it, Sarah had given him Emma's locker number, phone number, address, and homeroom! He was so excited. The first thing he did was write her a note to put in her locker. It went a little something like this:

Hey Emma



                   I know you probably don't remember me, but we used to be like best friends Text me around 5:30 if you can my number is 654-987-0987. You won't regret it.



Your secret admirer



         He knew it wasn't the best, but he couldn't think of anything to say and his first try didn't sound good. Josh would be so happy if she texted him.*Laugh* School got out at 3:00 pm. That gave her two and a half hours to decide whether to text him or not. As he walk he sang *Music2* CAN YOUUUU FEEL THE LOOOVE TONIGHHHT *Music2*

Well aren't you in a good mood
His mother said giggling a little. Since he walks home it was already 3:30 pm.

No time to talk mom I have homework to finish
He yelled down the stairs.

Don't forget you have soccer practice tonight!
His mom screamed up the stairs.

I thought it was tomorrow?
He asked peeking his head out of his room.

They changed it because it's supposed to rain tomorrow
She replied sweetly.

When does it start?
Josh asked.

In half an hour
, she said looking at the clock,
and they added on an extra hour
.

But that means it won't end until 6:00
He yelled.

What's so bad about that?
She asked.

Nothing
He replied grabbing his duffel bag and running out the door. He was just going to change at the field. The field was only two blocks away so he would have at least 20 minutes to change. On his way to the field he passed Emma's house and saw her sitting on her porch. He took a mental note of where her house was. He had a plan for after practice.

© Copyright 2013 Bargirl6200 (french876 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962667-Love-you-on-your-hardest-days