*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962913-Tender-Moment
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Pepsi
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1962913
A moment ron and jonie wont forget
Tender Moment
Ron comes home from his rock concert. As he walks in with the smell of whiskey on his breathe.
“Jonie I’m home and very loose right now” Ron said stuttering. As jonie walked in with her panther print pajamas giggling away with many alcoholic smells.
“Me to Ron” she said giddily. He wraps his arms around her waist and whispers
“Lets have some fun in the bedroom he said seductively as he seductively licked and bit her neck. She howled with wonder as she tried to undo his pants and assaulted his shirt.
“Make it nice and rough baby” Jonie said as she went through all the clothing. As he jerkily pushed her onto the bed and entered her very harder faster and deeper. Through out the whole night there was howls of pleasure at last he finally added the milk inside of her.
“That was amazing baby,” she said as she fell asleep.
Early morning Ron was applying his eyeliner as he saw jonie run to the bathroom and lost everything she ate.
“Baby what’s wrong” Ron said frantically
“I think you may be having a son or daddy’s girl soon” Jonie said as she stood up.
He stares at me with his heavy eyeliner and sits.
“Are you sure?” he said
“Yeah” she said as rivers began to run
Ron jumps up with giddiness as he picks her up and swings her around.
© Copyright 2013 Pepsi (suki9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1962913-Tender-Moment