*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963272-To-talk-of-Life-and-DeathWiP
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Sci-fi · #1963272
In this town, what you say could make you dissapear
Falling for what seemed like hours, my blood-streaked face hit the asphalt. Pain rocked my body, but my mind was on another topic. Freedom.

" You know what they said? They said that if the money isn't ready then they will take us all to the camps to work, but I thought ahead of time Jack, I signed up to go to that resort they keep talking about."

" Hector, the company isn't going to fall through, we will just bounce back come fourth quarter." I said with a slight smirk on my face. This was the normal Hector, always fretting about the men who he swears are spies or agents from the Outside.

" But did you see the way that guy was yelling at the boss. He looked like he was gonna just explode." Hector whispered, making his hands look as though a humanoid was imploding. No one knows how or why Hector got the job but most workers agree he is comical and is a sought out speaker.

We round the corner, where the trains are arriving early to the platforms. We rush to the doors and sqeeze inbetween other passangers. The passagers grunt and moan from the sardien like way we were arranged. For what seemed like 30 minutes the doors finally slide open.

Waving to Hector I walked to my home. But the feeling of being watched crept into my mind.

Note to the wonderful readers: I am unsure if I will continue, but if you like what you see please send me what you would like to see happen next. This is not a interactive story but more of a project that runs off of opinions and request.
© Copyright 2013 thedoctor (theragdoctor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963272-To-talk-of-Life-and-DeathWiP