*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963747-forty
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1963747
My age. Just a thought.
Finally! Not that I've been waiting. -But after ten decades, I've finally reached forty, alive and well. Do I feel any different? Yes and no. Yes because I'm not in my thirties, And no because,i still look like I'm in my twenties. That's not good. That's still a pass to misbehave misbehave. Still and all, I'm forty and it doesn't change the fact that I'm four decades into my life. At this age, a forty year old car is considered a classic. I'm humdrum... what do you consider me? The other day, at my job, this young bank teller was showing interest in me. Not until he found out my route age that he seemed in shock and had to all me my age, just to be sure. Unfortunately that turned out to be a dud. Honestly, I'm not trying to hook up with a youngin. But, it dies feel good to pull them I. I'm not gonna lie, the best sex is with a young guy... but that's about it. I'm not trying to be sadistic, and I don't go around looking to FUCK a young guy. -But, if he wants to be my victim... so be it! I'm just saying...
© Copyright 2013 Teresa Taim (adiariiraida at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963747-forty