*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963951-The-Other-Woman--THIS-LOVE
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1963951
A woman in love with another womans boyfriend.
I wait for you, like you’re my last breath for every encounter with you is the oxygen I long to inhale.

My heart pounds with intensity from every foot step, as you move towards me through this dimly lit room, this love.

You smile, I smile, we smile at each other then suddenly we’re stripped of it all by one phone call within hours of your presence.

Tell her how you feel about us and end it now but wait; you can’t, I remember her investment won’t let you go, wrong timing, this love
.
I get it I have for quite some time now; yet I’m getting tired of the need to breathe when you leave and cry when you stay.

You’ll never admit you’re the reason I’m choking and gasping for air because your breathing is just fine, JUST FINE, with this love.

Here it comes, the infamous kiss you seal me with, as I stare at your back when you walk away; until the next time.

You’re going home to your truth but I sit alone and clutch my pillow looking through the window. For I am left embracing a lie of my very own, THIS LOVE!
© Copyright 2013 LivingWords (renee1977 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1963951-The-Other-Woman--THIS-LOVE