*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1965647-The-Dominance-of-Lust---Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tim
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1965647
First Chapter of the adult fantasy story revolving around two demonhuntresses Shai en Masa
01- First Mission

The trip had been longer and more boring than Shai had expected, walking for hour after hour on an empty rocky road. The prospect of going on her first mission had filled her with enthusiasm and vigor. And the fact that she had been teamed up with the experienced demonhuntress Masa had originally brought her even more joy. Masa was well known in the cloister for both her skills as a huntress and for her beauty. Both were unsurpassed by any, as the others had said, and Shai fervently believed it. Looking to her left, she could see Masa walking with a steady pace, her wavy golden hair moving in the breeze, her full lips pressed together in heavy concentration, her full breasts bouncing up and down with every step she took. She could look at her for hours, were it not that Masa never returned a single glance, and Shai’s admiration always quickly turned into self-doubt. Shai herself was almost an entire head shorter, and her breasts appeared non-existent compared to those of Masa.
She had tried talking to Masa several times, but the answer was always the same. “I need to focus. Be silent.” Shai realized that Masa was right. The ability to hunt succubi by scent alone was difficult and tiresome. Shai herself couldn’t smell anything. Not yet anyway. But Masa had picked up the trail very quickly, and she had focused on it ever since. About an hour ago the smell suddenly became a lot stronger, Masa had said, but Shai still smelled nothing. According to Masa, the increased intensity of the smell meant that the succubus had reached her target. That was good news. The succubus would have found a village, and would remain there for several hours. Plenty of time for Shai and Masa to catch up with it. Plus, this way they could save the village that was now under assault by the succubus.
Just then, the village appeared behind the rolling hills. Finally, they were getting close.
“You seem tense, Shai.” Masa suddenly said out of the blue. Shai was visibly surprised, not expecting Masa to start talking all of a sudden.
“We now know where she is, so we don’t have to focus any longer. We should relax. Empty our minds.” Masa instantly looked like a different person. All cool and calm, yet still confident and strong. So clear that she almost radiated it. Shai felt very small in comparison.
“Are you prepared?” A hint of motherly concern appeared in Masa’s eyes as she looked at Shai.
“I.... Yes.” Shai blurted out. She had been taught at the cloister to always appear strong and confident. She knew she couldn’t reach Masa’s level, but she tried to appear as composed as she could be. Masa showed a faint smile. “Are you sure? Both your body and mind would have to be ready for this. Well, don’t worry, I will handle this succubus. You will just have to lure her out for me, and I will do the rest.”
“Lure her?” Shai had no idea what Masa was planning. She had been taught how to fight and disable succubi, but no one told her anything about luring them.
“Don’t worry, it’s easy. The succubus will seek out the ones who are the most attractive, both physically and in terms of sexual energy. All you have to do is walk into the village and be pretty.” Shai’s mask of strength and confidence shattered immediately. Masa laughed. “Don’t you worry, I’m sure you’re prettier than all the people in that village combined.” Masa said, winking at her smaller partner. Even though Shai should have been ecstatic about the compliment, it did little to lift her mood. “But Masa, you are so much more beautiful than I am, why don’t you lure them?” Again Masa laughed. My sexual energy is higher than that of the average succubus, I will only scare her away. I need to suppress my feelings, and hide from the succubus, until you’ve lured her out. Now stop asking questions and have a little faith in me, okay?” Masa smiled friendly, but the look in her eyes said that she would smack Shai in the face if she’d disagree. Shai nodded.

The two huntresses had neared the edge of the village. Not a soul was visible, except for some farm animals and a few dogs. The people must have fled or gotten into hiding, and the succubus must have entered one of the houses. Contrary to other demons, a succubus did not kill. They merely drained their targets physically and sexually. In some cases however, this could be fatal. Especially if the entire village would be affected, with no-one to care for the exhausted. Naturally Shai had heard all the stories, with entire villages wiped out by a single succubus. In some cases the fled villagers returned to care for the others, but they usually found the succubus still at the village, and they soon suffered the same fate.
As the two got closer, Masa got increasingly silent and calm, and started walking behind Shai, until she stopped walking completely. Nervously Shai continued walking.
“Stay confident.” Masa whispered just before she got out of hearing range, and Shai straightened her back and continued in a steady pace.

Shai tried to focus, but her nose still picked up no strange smells, and her ears heard a variety of noises, mostly from animals, and from the windmill at the edge of the village. She passed the first few buildings of the village, all simple thatch roofed single story houses. As she reached the village square, there was still no sign of any succubus. She looked behind her shoulder. Masa was still there, but quite a few steps away, still at the edge of the village. Shai didn’t want to lose sight of her, and was unsure of how to proceed.
She stood in the middle of the square, wearing her simple translucent white robes that were in stark contrast with her bright red hair and the blue ribbon in her hair, and a decorated black leather belt around her waist. As the wind blew, her thin robes showed the shapes of her body flawlessly. She felt like a virgin sacrifice, or perhaps more like live bait. Well, in a way she was. Was that why she had to wear this outfit? it sure differed from Masa’s outfit, consisting of a thick leather corset with matching bracers and belts, a thick black woolen hooded cape and a leather whip at her side. It looked so obvious now. Masa was the huntress, she was only the bait. And she didn’t realize that until just now. She felt a surge of anger rising, and turned around to face Masa. Her anger wasn’t directed at Masa, not completely at least. She felt just as much anger towards herself for being so blind and towards the cloister mission command for pushing her into this without mentioning their true intent.
Just as Shai took her first step back, she heard a low growl coming from her left. Facing that direction, she saw a head appearing through a doorway. Shai saw the face of a stunningly beautiful woman, but with the looks of a feral beast. Their eyes met for a second, and the intense gaze made Shai jump up in surprise. For a moment afterwards, Shai thought she could see two large horns on the side’s of the woman’s head, but after she blinked once they were gone again. Shai realized that this had to be the succubus, but in her surprise she completely forgot to keep her calm, and she instantly started running away from the demon and towards Masa.
She could see Masa had started walking towards her as well, but at a surprisingly slow speed. Looking behind her, she could see the succubus, in the form of a well formed and completely naked woman, catching up with her with a ridiculous high speed. Startled by the succubus, and already off balance looking behind her back, it only took a few seconds before Shai lost her balance completely and tripped over her own feet. She hit the hard dirt road and rolled over on her back, resulting in a good view of the naked succubus closing in on her. Within seconds the succubus had caught up with her, and jumped right on top of her. Shai’s eyes met the succubus’ for a moment, giving her a good look of the red and yellow eyes with cat like pupils. The look in her eyes was completely feral and they were filled with intense lust. Shai immediately looked away, and hoped to catch a glimpse of Masa catching up with her. But Masa wasn’t there. Growling increasingly louder and louder, the succubus easily ripped away the thin with cloth covering Shai’s body, leaving several scratch marks with her long nails across Shai’s tender flesh. Within seconds only the black leather belt around her waist remained. Shai felt the strong grip of the succubus’ hand on her chin, as her head was turned to face the succubus again. “Pay attention, little thing,” the succubus said in a slurred voice, revealing razor sharp teeth, “I need you to experience everything I am going to do with you.” Shai’s heart skipped a beat, and she forgot to breath.
Instead of remembering her training on how to deal with succubi, all Shai could think about was being rescued by Masa. Without realizing what was really going on, she simply watched the succubus moisturizing two of her long nailed fingers, taking her time to lick and suck them thoroughly. The succubus then took her two fingers out of her mouth again, and slowly spread them apart, showing strands of her saliva dripping in between. All the while grinning widely. Then in one swift movement the fingers left Shai’s field of vision, and moments later Shai let out a shriek that even she herself wasn’t sure of if it was a cry of pain or a moan of pleasure. The two fingers had penetrated her quickly and deeply, with the two long nails carving along her moist pink flesh. Her heart skipped yet another beat, and Shai could feel her body growing hot. Almost gently the succubus pulled out her fingers, and Shai let out a sigh. Whether it was of relief or of disappointment she did not know. Right now, she knew nothing. All she could do was focus on what her body felt. A mixture of pain and pleasure.
Just when the two fingernails were passing her lips, both fingers were rammed inside again, resulting in another moan from Shai. All the while the succubus growled softly, almost as if she was purring. The succubus moved her fingers out and back in again, and again. Shai had no idea how many times, or how long. With every thrust, her body grew hotter, and she could feel the succubus’ body, which had started rubbing up and down against Shai’s own body with the same rhythm as her fingers, also getting hotter and hotter. The succubus’ large voluptuous breasts slid up and down Shai’s belly and her own breasts, and Shai could clearly feel the two hard nipples moving up and down.
Lost in this feeling of ecstasy, Shai suddenly snapped back into reality as she heard the loud whipping bang of a leather whip. Her head still held in place by the succubus’ other hand, Shai could clearly see how the demon’s expression had turned into utter bewilderment, and a large red patch of damaged skin now adorned her right cheek, with clear red blood already dripping out of several cracks. The soft humming of the succubus had stopped, and the creature had turned her gaze to her sudden attacker. Shai didn’t have to look to know that Masa was finally here. The succubus, so focused on the girl underneath her, had not paid any attention to whoever else might be nearby, giving Masa the perfect opportunity.
Within seconds Shai could see how the bruise on the succubus’ cheek regenerated, after which it was replaced by a new wound as Masa’s black stiletto boot landed in the succubus’ face. Startled, the succubus fell backwards and landed with her head on Shai’s feet, both feet trashing up in the air, and giving Shai a clear view of the succubus’s pink flesh, dripping wet with its own juices. However, with her head finally free from the succubus’ grip, Shai could turn her head to face Masa, only to see her fellow demonhuntress leap right over her head, her upper legs barely missing Shai’s face, and Shai could hear a loud groan as Masa landed right atop the succubus. Apparently careless about the fact that they both lay right on top of Shai’s legs, Masa quickly began her attempt to dominate the demon. Just like the succubi, demonhuntresses were instructed to grow and sharpen their fingernails, and Shai could clearly hear the succubus cry out as Masa’s nails dug into her arm first, and then the other hand violently grabbed hold of the her breast, creating ten wounds that bled instantly. It reminded Shai of the scratches on her own body, and instantly the stinging pain of those wounds came back to her.
Masa had planted one knee in between the succubus’ legs, and every time the demon struggled, Masa firmly shoved her knee up against the succubus’ crotch, resulting in a loud moan and an untensing of her muscles. The two of them struggled, and both of them kept their gaze fixed on the other.
“You want me, admit it.” The succubus grinned during a moment of stillness. An obvious assumption, Shai knew. All succubi had such a strong sexual aura that everyone in the vicinity with any form of sex drive would find their desires raging. And the succubi knew this very well. Any desire to defeat the demons in combat would be overruled by the desire to fuck them. Which was exactly why the cloister trained girls to defeat and dominate them by fucking them. Masa would have to be careful not to lose track of her goal to dominate and defeat her target, but Shai held full confidence in Masa’s experience in this regard. The succubus’ taunt had no chance of succeeding.
“Don’t worry,” Masa grinned in reply, “I’ll have my way with you as soon as I got you completely dominated.”
Having felt the succubus’s juices with her knee, Masa knew she did not have to waste time moisturizing her fingers. Besides, succubi were nearly always wet, especially with other people nearby. Releasing the succubus’ arm, but keeping a tight grip on her full breast, Masa used her free hand to penetrate her prey. Two fingers at first, but she soon switched to three as she realized the succubus did not respond strongly enough. She wanted her prey to scream and thrash.
From her point of view, Shai could only spectate parts of it. The succubus’ legs were spread wide, and Shai could clearly see what Masa was doing with her fingers. Right on top of the spectacle, Shai’s view consisted of Masa’s round ass, still partially hidden behind a black leather string, already moist with Masa’s own juices. She could see how the succubus slowly moved her free hand towards the moist string. Perhaps she should have tried to stop it, but her mind was hazy, her breath was still irregular, she was hurting and, most importantly, she was horny as hell. She eagerly watched as the succubus’ hand ripped of the leather cloth, revealing Masa’s wet pink pussy right in front of Shai’s face. Clean shaven and almost symmetrical in shape, just looking at it filled Shai with pleasure. From this distance, Shai could even smell her. It was a strong scent, but to Shai it was sweet and desirable.
The demon did not let Shai watch for long, as she soon put her hand over the pink flesh, and started stroking it. A stab of jealousy filled Shai. She lift her hand, wanting to caress it as well, but she realized that would only make it harder for Masa. Besides, she had been told that Masa would take care of it. Shai was just here to lure the succubus, while Masa was here to dominate her.
Shai redirected her hand, and placed it in between her own thighs. It was more than just and ecstatic desire that made Shai stroke her own lips, mimicking what the succubus was doing to Masa. She had realized that her desires had left her incapable of any other action. If she were to climax before the others, she might actually regain her senses and become of use again. While the other two would try hard not to climax, Shai touched herself fervently, all the while looking at the show in front of her. She could still smell Masa, and every time a drop of Masa’s warm juices dripped and fell on Shai’s bare legs, the ecstasy increased even more, as did her desires and dreams to do to Masa what she was doing to herself. The combined factors, and the fact that the succubus had already warmed her up, resulted in a quick session for Shai, and a violent orgasm. As her entire body twitched and jerked, she squirted all over Masa’s already wet pussy and the succubus’ hand, adding to the slipperiness. When her body was done twitching, it fell on the ground limp and motionless. Even though Shai had trained her body to gain great stamina and a fast recovery period, she was completely motionless and powerless for a bit. She still breathed heavily, her eyes looking up at the grey sky, and her ears still hearing all that Masa and the succubus were doing.
When Shai felt her strength returning to her body, she lifted her head and back to see the two women who were still laying on Shai's legs. The succubus was now moaning heavily, and had both her hands motionless on the ground, except for an occasional twitch. With Shai's head clearing up, she was capable of looking past Masa's round ass and dripping wet pussy. It was clear to Shai that Masa held the upper hand. She would not have to interfere, unless something very strange happened. The succubus was clearly losing strength, and she could no longer keep her horns hidden. Two dark brown ribbed horns protruded from the sides of her head and curved forward and upward. Even with decades of experience in battling demons, it was still unknown how they disguised themselves as humans, and Shai had never seen a transformation happen in front of her eyes. Regardless, it was clear that the succubus was losing.
The succubus herself also seemed to notice, and decided to fully lose her disguise. Shai could now clearly see how in a matter of seconds two large leathery black wings grew out of the demon's back, with a wingspan that Shai guessed to be larger than her own height. The wings flapped a few times convulsively, shortly lifting the weight of Shai's legs. But seconds later the two crashed down again. Shai barely managed to spread her legs, giving her the possibility to wriggle her legs out from under the two. When Shai finally got on her feet again, the succubus let out a deafening cry of ectasy, mixed with a hint of defeat. Victoriously, Masa got up, and stood straight over her defeated prey. The succubus had resisted until the end, and had burned up all of her energy. It would take a few minutes before she would regain her energy. Masa turned her head to face Shai. Her head was covered in sweat still dripping down her face. She panted heavily, but when their eyes met she gave a satisfied smile. Softly, in between her breaths, she spoke to Shai: "Easy win. Now watch how I claim salvation of the village."
Masa faced the village square and inhaled deeply before she shouted: "Villagers! We have come as huntresses from the cloister of Astarte. We have defeated the demon that plagued your village. It is safe to come out of hiding."
Shai had to learn those exact same words. She had also memorized the next lines, but Masa had decided to wait until the people came out of their houses again.
Shai realized that she still was not wearing anything besides her belt and the ribbon in her hair. Masa also stood there without her cape and without panties. But she stood there strong, proud and unashamed. Shai decided to straighten her back as well. She would still need to appear strong and confident.
The first people stepped out of their homes. Careful at first, but soon many people got out on the streets. Shai could feel all those eyes fixed on her. Instinctively she wanted to cover herself, but she managed to resist the urge. Besides, most eyes seem to be directed to Masa and the succubus between her feet. Masa continued: "We will take the succubus away from your village, and leave you to your peace. We will, however, demand tribute in the form of a virgin girl."
That started a big buzz between the villagers, with whispers and shouts from all sides. Shai still remembered how it went in her village, when it had been rescued by a succubus attack, even though at her age she didn't understand half of it. She had also been warned that most villages were not too pleased about giving tribute. However, threatening to leave the succubus in the village usually helped to convince them.
Shai had already looked around between the villagers, looking for a suitable sacrifice in case the villagers could not decide for themselves. Her eyes had quickly fallen on a girl draped in simple white sheets, seemingly asleep, and carried in the arms of an older man. Around the same age as Shai, she could not say if the girl was a virgin or not. The girl's exhausted expression indicated that she had fallen victim to the succubus. That did not count as losing one's virginity for as far as the cloister was concerned.
The initial response of the villagers was a refusal to cooperate. Masa was used to that though. "Then I'll pick one," Masa started, "unless of course you want me to release the demon again." Masa started walking toward the crowd, eyes scanning all the people. Step by step the villagers started walking backwards, nervously trying not to look the huntress in her eyes. Masa eventually focused on a girl about 4 years old, wearing a simple cotton dress, looking confused and unsure. "How about this one?"
Shai knew the girl was too young to take with them. Masa only picked the young one to shock. It would force the villagers to pick another. As the villagers started shouting and tried to bring the child to safety, and Masa simply continued walking past the crowd, looking for other candidates. Masa heard Shai shout her name. She turned around to see Shai determinedly pointing to the unconscious girl in the white sheets. The old man carrying her nervously looked around and stepped back. Masa walked towards the old man, which resulted in the other villagers stepping away from them.
"Is she a virgin?"
The old man faced Masa with a stern look, but kept his mouth shut. Masa raised her hand and tried to put it under the sheets. Quickly the man tried to turn the girl away from the demonhuntress, shouting at her direction: "Stay away! She has suffered enough already!"
"Then give her to us," Masa answered, "we know exactly what to do with succubus victims. She will just live an empty life in this village. I'll ask you once more: Is she a virgin, apart from what the succubus has done?"
The man looked deep in thoughts. He looked to his sided, but the villagers had all taken their distance from them.
"Yes, she is." He answered reluctantly. In Masa's ears that was the same as giving his permission to take her, and she gracefully took her out of his arms. "What's her name?"
"Yun." The man said, sounding defeated.
Shai sighed in relief. This went a lot better than most of the stories she had heard. In the meanwhile Shai had kept her eyes on the succubus. She knew how to keep a defeated succubus power Luckily the succubus hadn't moved a bit.
Masa had reached Shai, carrying the still unconscious girl in her arms. "Take over." Masa said bluntly, and before Shai had the time to react, Masa had unloaded the girl in Shai's arms. Unable to support the girl with her own arms, Shai made it perfectly clear that she was the physically weaker one by almost instantly dropping the girl. She just barely was able to keep the girl from falling on the ground, trying to use the girl's own legs to support her weight. The sheets almost fell of the girl, and Shai quickly tried to keep her covered. In her attempt she just got a quick glance at the girl's right breast. It was bigger than hers, and covered in cuts and bruises from the succubus.
Masa had her hands free to pick up the succubus. less. If she started moving again she just had to continue to exhaust her physically and sexually before she would get energized enough to resist. Luckily the succubus hadn't moved a bit.
Masa had reached Shai, carrying the still unconscious girl in her arms. "Take over." Masa said bluntly, and before Shai had the time to react, Masa had unloaded the girl in Shai's arms. Unable to support the girl with her own arms, Shai made it perfectly clear that she was the physically weaker one by almost instantly dropping the girl. She just barely was able to keep the girl from falling on the ground, trying to use the girl's own legs to support her weight. The sheets almost fell of the girl, and Shai quickly tried to keep her covered. In her attempt she just got a quick glance at the girl's right breast. It was bigger than hers, and covered in cuts and bruises from the succubus.
Masa had her hands free to pick up the succubus. Seemingly effortless Masa managed to get the succubus on her feet, and she smoothly positions one of her hands between the succubus’ legs. Not as much to support the demon’s weight, Shai realized, but to directly stimulate the succubus’ clitoris to keep her sexually exhausted when she would get too active again.
“Someone arrange a carriage south for us. The sooner we can get this succubus out of this town the better.” Masa shouted when she had the succubus balanced in both hands. The villagers were more than happy to cooperate with this request. Except for the poor horse handler that was instructed to drive the carriage. He had to travel south anyway, but the prospect of having the succubus as cargo made him weak in the knees. Still, he had not alternative options, with the entire village looking in his direction.
Within the hour the two demonhuntresses, the succubus and the virgin were all riding the carriage southward. The virgin girl was still sound asleep, and took up one entire bench of the carriage. The other three were seated across, with Masa in the middle so she could speak with Shai while keeping control over the succubus with her right hand. Shai looked weary, and she quickly confirmed that she was, sounding just as weary as she looked.
“I’m sorry I was so useless.” Shai added. She had originally decided to get angry with Masa about being used as bait without telling her, but she was too tired to remember. Or to get angry at all, for that matter. Masa smiled softly. “Don’t be. You did perfectly. You managed to lure out the succubus with your sexual presence, you held out long enough for me to arrive without the succubus noticing, and you managed to hold back and let me handle it. I was actually afraid you would try to interfere. I could feel your sexual presence very well while I was busy with the succubus. I’m amazed you managed to control it. Most first timers go absolutely wild when they’re under the effect of a succubus’ attraction, but you never lifted a finger. How did you do that?”
Shai felt her face growing hot and realized her cheeks would have turned as red as her hair. “I don’t have to tell you that shame is an untolerated emotion for cultists.” Masa said with a deadly serious gaze.
Masa was right, Shai knew. Shame was the first thing all the girls in the cloister were taught to abandon, often through enduring extremely shameful actions. Thinking back to those days, Shai’s feelings of shame were instantly overwhelmed by memories of pain and hardship. Acceptance and pride had been instilled in her mind where shame used to be, and now those two emotions quickly replaced her feelings, cooling down her cheeks again.
"I was just surprised by your words." Shai lied. "Well then, tell me your secret." Masa replied. Shai hesitated for a second, and then answered: "I simply touched myself to release the tension." She managed to appear steadfast. "Yourself?" Masa sounded genuinely surprised. "Most cannot withstand the desire to touch and be touched by a succubus." Shai was not about to tell that her strongest desire at that time was to touch Masa. She could still vividly recreate the image in front of her. She tried to suppress it. Now was not the time to be thinking of Masa's moist pink flesh, with her sitting right next to her, feeling the touch of Masa's leg against her own. She tried to change the subject. "One thing I don't understand, Masa. Why did you let the succubus touch you? Isn't it true that a succubus drains your energy through bringing sexual pleasure?" "Oh, you're absolutely right." Masa answered. It's just that I wanted her touch me. I was burning with desire and could barely prevent myself from shoving my pussy in her face." Shai looked surprised. "What, did you really think a succubus held no power over me whatsoever? You think too highly of me, Shai. Every confrontation is a fierce battle of physical stamina and mental self control, even for me." Masa wanted to continue explaining, but she saw how Shai could no longer keep her eyes open, and with the next bump in the road Shai's body toppled sideways and her head landed right between Masa's large, soft breasts. Masa gently put her free hand on top of Shai's head, and shifted her attention to the succubus. Her catlike eyes had opened slightly. Masa pinched the succubus' moist clit tightly between her index and middle finger, getting a muffled moan in reply, and the succubus closed her eyes again. Being the only one awake, closing her eyes almost felt like a good idea to Masa. Luckily every time she touched the succubus, her body felt invigorated, making it almost impossible to fall asleep. She would stay on guard until they reached their destination.
© Copyright 2013 Tim (writim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1965647-The-Dominance-of-Lust---Chapter-1