*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1966766-The-Dominance-of-Lust---Chapter-2
by Tim
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #1966766
2nd Chapter of the adult fantasy story revolving around two demonhuntresses Shai en Masa.
02 - Cloister of Astarte

Outside the rain was pouring, but deep inside the cloister Shai could only hear it when she listened carefully. She was sitting on the edge of her chair, in a small bedroom she hadn't seen in years. Stone walls with no decorations or windows, it was not a room she had missed.
Shai had had plenty of rest in her own bed, and she was now watching the new virgin, Yun, who was still sleeping. The girl had dark messy hair, and an unusually smooth skin. Shai had enjoyed watching her sleep, but still felt relieved when the girl finally opened her eyes. Two hazel eyes sleepily looked at Shai, and suddenly opened wide in surprise. Or perhaps fear. The girl wanted to get up, but her muscles seemed to disagree, and she toppled over and fell out of bed and on the ground. Completely naked and exposed, Shai could clearly see every cut and bruise on the girl's body, but Shai's focus soon shifted as she realized the girl had beautifully formed figure. Taller than Shai and fittingly slim, with firm breasts and hips. Shai had seen plenty of naked female bodies before in her years in the cloister, but this one really appealed to Shai. Even if those forms were not as round and full as those of Masa.
Realizing her body wouldn't cooperate with her, Yun began to panic. "Where am I?" She shouted. "What have you people done with me?"
Shai gently tried to shush her to silence. Calming and explaining the situation to the new virgin girl would have been Masa's task, but Shai had insisted that she would do it instead, and Masa had not objected.
Shai herself had never been in Yun's situation. She had gone to the cloister out of her own free will. She did however know what would await the girl.
"You don't have to worry anymore. You're safe now. You have fallen victim to a succubus. Your old villagers fear you and rejected you. But you are among equals now. We have years of experience concerning succubi."
Half of what Shai said were lies, but she knew that the girl's old bonds needed to be broken, and that she needed to feel safe and secure.
Shai put up her friendliest smile, and put a few of the white blankets that Yun had jumped out of back on the girl's body. "I'm Shai. You can see me as your new sister. They told me your name was Yun?"
Yun nodded, but her eyes still held that look of either surprise or fear. Shai embraced the girl and hugged her tightly. "Don't worry, everything will be all right. I know how you feel." More white lies.
Yun strongly smelled of lavender soap. She had been bathed and her wounds had been cleaned before she was carried to bed. Shai wondered how the girl's natural smell was like, as she took a deep breath, but the lavender was too strong.
"You should be famished. You need to regain your strength. I'll get you a big plate of hot food." Shai said as she let go of the girl.
"No," the girl answered hoarsely, "Stay with me."
Just like Masa had predicted. Weak of mind and body, a new virgin was easy to win over. Masa had even advised Shai on what to say.
She told the girl she would get a passing cloister girl to get the food. Two portions, so they could eat together, and they could talk.
Over the meal, steaming pork chops and mashed potatoes from the cloisters own farms, it was mostly Shai who spoke, trying to answer the question of where they were now. "The all-female cloister of Astarte." An unfamiliar name now that the demon wars were over. Yun looked as puzzled as Shai had expected. "Astarte is the Demon Goddess of Lust." Shai explained. "The only of her kind to survive the demon wars. And the mistress of succubi."
Now Yun appeared to look even more puzzled. "You battle the succubi, but you also serve the Goddess that spawns those demons?" Shai believed she could hear a tinge of outrage in the girl's voice. Yun continued to stare at her while she took another large bite from the pork chops. Shai understood her surprise, even though she had lived in the cloister when she wasn't old enough yet to understand it all. Shai had come to accept the ways of the cloister as normal and logical. "We fight them to control them. To profit from them. The succubi and the huntresses can benefit from each other, but the succubi are too feral to realize it themselves."
"What's going to happen to me in this cloister?"
"That depends on your wishes and your potential. I wanted to become a huntress very badly. I worked very hard for it. I'm sure that if you wanted to you could be trained to be a huntress too. Masa said you have a lot of sexual potential. And I think you're one of the prettiest girls here in the cloister. That's probably why the succubus attacked you first." Yun's expression switched to unpleasant. The attack on her body was probably not a good topic, and Shai wanted to switch to a different conversational topic. "But many of the girls here never get in any contact with succubi. You'll have to decide for yourself."
“Who is Masa?” Yun suddenly asked, catching Shai by surprise.
“Masa was my partner on the mission to hunt down the succubus that has attacked your village.”
Yun’s expression was still unpleasant, but now mixed with determination and interest. “What happened exactly?”
“Masa and me had been sent out to hunt down a succubus. We caught up with her shortly after she arrived in your village. Like I said, you were the first victim, probably because of your sexual energy, your looks and the fact that you were a virgin. Many villagers hid or fled, and we arrived just in time to prevent the succubus from attacking a second victim. Masa was the one who defeated the succubus, and then we left, taking you and the succubus with us.”
“The succubus is here too?”
“Yes, we have several in the dungeons, but I’ve never been there.”
Yun was silent for a minute, giving both of them a chance to finish their food. When Yun, who clearly had the larger plate, finished eating, she continued with her questions:
"Why did you decide to become a... a demonhuntress?"
“I was still young when our village was attacked, but I clearly remember the huntress that had come to save us from the succubus. It left a big impression on me. Are you interested in becoming one? I’m sure you’d be a good one. And you’ve never been with a man before, which is also a requirement. And I tell you, there aren’t many girls of your age and beauty that are still a virgin. The cloister would be happy to train you.”
“Why is it important that I’m a virgin?” Yun looked flustered.
“Men and women are completely different things. Huntresses are trained in the arts of pleasing women. You should not have any thoughts or memories of men.”
“So you’ve never been with a man either?”
“Like I said, I was young when I arrived here, and men are not allowed inside the cloister. But that’s okay. Girls know exactly what other girls want. Especially the huntresses.”
“So...” Yun started flustered, “the girls here, sleep together?”
Yun’s honest innocence filled Shai with a sort of compassion and happiness. A rare feeling, with lust being the dominant emotion in the cloister. Not that Shai did not also experience any forms of lust for the girl, but that was simply an emotion she was used to having, and controlling.
Shai nodded, smiling. “Not only is that normal here, but for the huntresses it is even a very important aspect of daily life, to gain more experience and to keep their stamina up.”
“So you’ve slept with a lot of girls?” Yun asked awkwardly.
Shai nodded determinedly, even though she had only been an official huntress for a short period, and usually it were the other huntresses that had used her for ‘practice’. Which had left some good and some bad memories.
“What’s expected of me?” Yun asked.
Shai could feel the sexual tension rising. As an 18 year old virgin girl with such sexual energy, it was to be expected that Yun would have strong desires that she would want to display. Masa had warned Shai of it, and had made it perfectly clear to Shai that she was allowed to tease Yun, but not give her everything she wanted. The cloister board would want to see Yun energetic and full of sexual energy. Shai was not allowed to take that away from the girl. So tease her Shai would.
“The huntresses have complete authority over any sexual actions. If a huntress asks you, you comply. For the rest, the board decides which role you get to play in the cloister.” That would establish Shai’s dominance over Yun. A strange feeling, when Shai realized. She had always been the dominated one. Never had any say. Never had the chance to do what she wanted. And now she was well on her way to make sure Yun would be her own little plaything. Well, at least until she would become a huntress as well. If she would become a huntress.
“So, if I walk around in the cloister, any huntress could just take me?”
“Yes.” Truth was that you could usually walk around the cloister with no concern, but Yun was a remarkably pretty girl. “It’s best if you stay here for now, until the board calls for you.”
“Will you stay here too?” Yun asked, while clearly finding it difficult to keep eye contact with Shai. Shai smiled ever so slightly. This was just too easy.
“I don’t know. I still have training to do.”
“Please?” Yun paused for another second, breaking eye contact for a bit. “If you need any training, I could help?”
Truth be told, Shai probably was as eager as Yun was, and Shai also did not like the prospect of Yun being taken away by other huntresses.
Shai nodded, trying to appear benevolent. “It’s all right. I’ll stay for the night. But not long after.” The room held a single bed, but Shai would have no problem sharing it.

Masa had only allowed herself a short rest. The period after a hunt was always busy. Masa was glad that Shai had insisted to watch over the new girl. It would save her considerable time, and Masa had no interest in having yet another girl that just wouldn't leave her alone. She stalked the corridors of the cloister in her standard cloister garb. A thick white woolen robe with a black leather corset over it. She always kept the hood down, giving her wavy hair the freedom it needed. She had first decided to go down to the dungeons, but got delayed as one of the elder huntresses got in her way. Even though she had the title of elder huntress, Tay only appeared a few years older than Masa. Still, the title gave her considerable authority within the cloister.
“Heading somewhere, Masa?” Tay was standing in the middle of the corridor, effectively blocking Masa’s path. She was brushing her long sleek black hair, like she seemed to do all day long. She had full red lips that contrasted her black hair beautifully, Masa had to admit. However, Masa had learned how rotten Tay’s personality was years ago, and the sight of the woman alone could make her stomach turn.
“I’ve a busy day ahead, Tay.” She answered bluntly.
“I overheard you and the new girl brought in a fresh succubus.”
“Yes.”
“I assume it’s going to be used for your new girl’s blood ritual?” Tay made it sound like a statement instead of a question. She always sounded a bit too sure of herself. Besides, the succubus captured on a first mission was always used for a blood ritual, unless the board decided against it.
“Haven’t seen the succubus yet. Now if you let me pass, I can get on my way.” Masa replied, just as blunt as before.
Tay, still busy combing her long hair, stepped aside. While Masa hurried past her, Tay spoke to no one in particular: “I haven’t been to a blood ritual in years. Maybe I’ll ask the board to let me hold it.”
“Do that and I’ll break all your limbs while you sleep and leave you hanging upside down in the humility rack.” Masa answered without looking back.
“Oh I love it when you talk to me like that, Masa. I’ll be waiting in my bed for your visit.”
Masa ignored her. The woman might actually have meant it. Still, even though Tay was higher in rank, Masa had more reason to lead the blood ritual than her. She did not think the board would approve Tay’s request. And if they did, she would have a harsh word with the board members, before going to Tay to execute her threat.

Badly lit and damp, the dungeons had a completely different feel than the rest of the cloister. Used to keep all the captured succubi, the dungeons were off limits to all but a few. Initiated demonhuntresses were allowed of course, and Masa had spent a lot of time here. The dungeon guards were able to tell her where the newly conquered succubus was held. A few floors down, in a basic dungeon prison room, like all new succubi. Better living conditions were only allowed for the more cooperative succubi. Masa believed she could get this one to cooperate. The succubus had proven herself to be intelligent enough to speak with Masa during their struggle.
Masa found the succubus in her cage, actively pacing up and down the room. The demon had not bothered to keep her horns and wings concealed, and she was wearing nothing except for the thick collar on her neck that was connected to a heavy chain. When her eyes fell on the huntress, she immediately stalked towards the locked door, and Masa could immediately feel the sexual tension oozing from the succubus. The dungeons were always filled with this tension, but in this case it was directed to Masa herself, and she had to suppress the urge to give in to it.
“Come back for more?” The demon said playfully.
“Just a casual visit.” Masa answered.
“Lies, your desire to fuck me is even stronger than it was yesterday.”
“Well that’s exactly what you succubi do, isn’t it. Compelling others to want to fuck you. Unfortunately for you I am strong enough to resist that urge. But I might let you touch me if you’re being a good girl.”
The succubus looked annoyed. “Are you coming in or not?” She sneered. Masa produced a set of keys out from under her robes. She fiddled with a few, under the eager watch of the succubus, until she found the right one. "What name did you take?" Masa asked casually while fiddling.
"What's it to you?"
"Well you're hardly the only succubus here. I can't just call you succubus all the time."
"Svatlyana." The demon answered while Masa unlocked her cell door. Masa didn't bother to close the door. It would only leave her vulnerable. She did however undo the bindings of her leather corset as she walked in. As the corset hit the ground and Masa's robe fell open, revealing she wore nothing underneath, she held out both hands in order to stop Svatlyana, who already started to dash forward.
Masa had had enough rest to have her sexual stamina replenished. She could take on the succubus for a while. And this time she did not need to utterly defeat the succubus. Only reach an understanding. Barely restraining the wild succubus, she put on a playfully friendly smile. "Be a good girl, will you. I don't want to have to punish you. I need you intact and active for my little partner Shai." Svatlyana's effort to overcome Masa subsided. "You'll bring me the little one too? Perhaps I'll keep you alive enough to fetch her for me then."
Masa untensed the muscles in her arms, and as a result the demon pushed her over violently and they both toppled over and hit the hard stone floor. This time it was Svatlyana who was on top, but that was just how Masa wanted it. The succubus needed to be energized for when Shai would have her first visit to the dungeons. Something Masa was looking forward to.
Masa spread her legs as far as she could as soon as she could feel Svatlyana's warm body against her. Two sets of large, full breast rubbed against each other and made sure that Svatlyana's face kept a little distance from Masa's. Succubi were known to bite, so Masa considered it a lucky side effect.
Svatlyana, who had never encountered such cooperation, smiled hungrily. Not that she did not enjoy the fighting, screaming, crying and whatever else was usually part of how her victims acted. On the contrary, but this change had its pleasantries. Without restraint, she could take her time to drain all of the sexual energy of the girl beneath her. And the night in a cell had made her very, very hungry for it. Greedily she started to lick her own fingers. “No need for that.” Masa told her right away, grinning naughtily, and without hesitation Svatlyana stopped and put two fingers deep inside the other girl, releasing a moan of pure pleasure. Realizing Masa was right, she pulled the fingers, now wet with the girl’s own pussy juice, out and used them to directly stimulate the girl’s already protruding clit, resulting in even more moans. Unlike the previous encounter with the huntress, this time Svatlyana could feel the sexual energy emanating from Masa without restraint. A completely different experience from the other day. Svatlyana absorbed her energies with great pleasure. It only fueled her lust more. She wanted to make the girl cum as soon and as hard as she could, but she also wanted to enjoy it as long as she could.
With all her moaning and twitching, it was hard for Masa to control herself. She had let herself free for a bit, allowing the succubus to have her way with her. And she was enjoying it intensely, but she really had to teach the succubus that the huntresses were in charge her, and not the succubi. Without warning Masa quickly lifted her left leg, positioned between the succubus’ legs, and her upper leg made a direct hit with Svatlyana’s wet pussy, shortly but violently stimulating her lips and clitoris. Surprised, the succubus moaned and stopped her fingerwork for a second. That gave Masa just enough time. She quickly grabbed the succubus by the throat to try and establish dominance.
“Enough playtime, demon. Now use your tongue.”
Svatlyana looked surprised. Not only was it the unexpected jolt of pleasure between her legs, and the sudden hand at her throat, but she also did not expect that demand. In a way she wanted to give in. Her body, brimming with energy, wanted to do exactly as demanded. However, she did not like demands very much. Needing one hand to support herself, Svatlyana was forced to use the hand between Masa’s legs to grab the hand that held her throat. Squeezing, she tried to remove the hand from her throat.
“I don’t like it when someone makes a demand.” She growled. She had visible trouble removing that hand though. Masa was by far stronger than any human she had ever encountered.
Masa had learned enough about succubi to have a good idea of how they worked. Even though all the succubi in the dungeons were technically prisoners, they never act as such. They were used to being in charge, and a hint would have better effect than a direct demand. Still, sometimes they needed to realize who really was in charge.
Slowly, Masa released Svatlyana’s throat. “Well, if you know anything better, you’re free to try. But I am pretty sure you will love my pussy juice. I’ve had several succubi before who just couldn’t stop until they had sucked my completely dry.” And not a word of it had been a lie.
“Really now?” Svatlyana began. “I’ll just have to see for myself then.”
Manipulating succubi wasn’t that hard, if you knew what to say. Greedily the succubus went down on Masa. Succubi had unusually large tongues, Masa knew, but it was a pleasant surprise every time she was reminded of it. Clearly she could feel how Svatlyana’s tongue was firmly planted between her two lips, steadily moving up and down several times. Biting her lower lip, Masa tried not to scream of pleasure. She would not give the succubus that satisfaction. But when Svatlyana moved her mouth upward, and the full length of her smooth tongue slided directly over her clit, Masa had to let go of her lower lip out of fear of biting it right of. With her mouth open, she could no longer keep in the cries of pleasure. Over the sound of her own voice Masa could just hear the shouts of other succubi, who had started to react to the sounds of pleasure.
Enjoying the reaction she received, Svatlyana continued with her long, firm licks, from just above the butthole to well over the girl’s clit, until Masa twitched so violently that she had to hold down both legs in order to do anything at all. With her naturally long fingernails clawing into the soft flesh of Masa’s upper legs, she had a good grip, but she still needed to fight Masa’s powerful leg muscles. Svatlyana stopped moving her tongue for a moment, allowing Masa’s body to calm down. When she had both legs pushed against the stone floor, spread as far as she could, she could clearly see the result of the work with her tongue. Masa was leaking her juices with each twitch, leaving a wet puddle on the stones. Svatlyana smiled. It was good to realize her effort brought so much pleasure. It filled her with energy. She let go of Masa’s legs and used the tips of her index and middle fingers to properly spread Masa’s lips as wide as she could, revealing an opening large enough for her long tongue, and causing another stream of juice to leak out and drip over Masa’s butthole before hitting the stones. Svatlyana licked her own lips once and then stuck out her tongue as far as she could and jammed it as deep in Masa’s moist pink cave as she could. With her hands no longer on Masa’s legs, the girl’s body convulsed uncontrollably, but not so much that Svatlyana could no longer go on. She still had her tongue deep inside the girl, and her hands pressed against her outer lips. She moved her tongue in every direction, while she enjoyed the view of Masa’s large breasts heaving up and down with every moan and every scream. But for Svatlyana it still wasn’t enough, and she repositioned her right hand so her middle finger, still dripping wet, came in reach of Masa’s protruding clit. She started rubbing it with the top of her finger, slowly but firmly, while still working her tongue continuously. Masa’s twitching started to grow heavier again. Svatlyana wondered how long the huntress could hold out. She already did better than any regular human Svatlyana had encountered. It was probably to be expected from one who hunted succubi. Svatlyana had seen more girls walk around in the dungeons. If they all had as much sexual energy and stamina as this one, she wouldn’t even mind the captivity any longer. Masa’s body started to grow warmer and warmer, and with all the screams and moans the succubus was surprised the girl could still breath. It wouldn’t take much longer now, Svatlyana realized. And indeed, shortly after Masa let out a loud cry of ecstasy, and Svatlyana could feel her body being filled with the other girl’s sexual energies. The energies received from making the girl cum was almost as intense as having an orgasm herself. Svatlyana’s other senses were overwhelmed with the feeling, several times more intense than she had experiences when she had made other girls reach their climax. It took her a few seconds to come to her senses. Her tongue had apparently left the other girl’s body, probably due to the excessive twitching of the girl’s body, but it still hung out of Svatlyana’s mouth. The entire lower half of her face was covered in Masa’s pussy juice, and she licked her own face clean with her tongue in delight. She looked down at Masa, motionless except for her chest heaving up and down, trying to get enough air. Her breasts bounced against each other and then to their sides again with each heave. Her legs had 10 little drops of blood on them, and between her legs a large pool of wetness had formed, still increasing in size as the girl’s pussy was still producing more juices and was still leaking. Svatlyana realized that another pool had started forming right under her own body. Only then did she realize how hot her own pussy had become, and how much she desired the other girl’s touch. She crawled over Masa to look her in the eyes, their breasts once again colliding. Masa’s eyes were only barely open.
“Now it’s my turn, huntress. Stick out your tongue.”
“No.” Masa answered softly between her breath, and gave a teasing smile. “I want to keep you energized and wanting for more, for when I bring Shai to you.”
Svatlyana did not like hearing ‘no’, but if this Shai turned out to be the girl’s little partner, Svatlyana could live with it. Still, she was burning up from the inside with desire.
“Don’t worry, huntress. I am always wanting for more.”
“Surely, but if I have my way with you again you wouldn’t even be able to stand on your own two feet for the rest of the day.”
Given their previous encounter, that might actually be true, Svatlyana realized. “Then bring her to me quickly.” Svatlyana said while she got up from the other girl.
“I will.” And Masa would indeed. As soon as she could at least. And that would be when the board would have given her the command to start the blood ritual. Which would take at least a day, Masa knew. In a way that was a shame. the Succubus was now perfectly ready. But an entire day of waiting and longing for more might only make it even better.
© Copyright 2013 Tim (writim at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1966766-The-Dominance-of-Lust---Chapter-2