*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969337-Preteen-Prison---Part-Two
Rated: XGC · Other · Fantasy · #1969337
After being shrunk and trapped under the feet of two preteens, a year has passed.
Chapter One: Year Of Hell ( A Tiny Man's Reflection)


The shriek of the alarm woke Mark from his restless slumber. The tiny man lay in the indentation of Abigail's toes that were imprinted on the insole of a pair of the girl's favorite flats. Mark pulled his makeshift blanket of one of her dirty socks around his cold, naked body. As he lay in the enormous shoe, surrounded by the smell of leather and foot odor, Mark prepared for the inevitable assault to his mind and body that he had endured for the last year.

It had been one year since Mark had inexplicably shrunk to half an inch in height while watching his friend's daughter, Bailey. Initially, he had been trapped under the unaware nine year old girl's foot, traveling to her school while trapped in her tennis shoe. On that same day, fate did not smile on the little man as he fell out of Bailey's shoe and found himself captured by her friend Abigail.

Ten year old Abigail had decided to keep Mark as her pet. She had also kept him a secret from everyone. For the last year, Mark's entire universe was Abigail. The young girl had kept him in her shoes, socks and panties everyday. Abigail would go about her day with Mark's tiny body usually trapped in her shoe. The tiny man had become so intimately familiar with Abigail's feet that he actually began to only feel safe when he was pressed up against the moist flesh of her toes, inhaling the aroma that continuously surrounded him. For the last year, Mark had survived primarily on Abigail's foot sweat and her toe jam. Occasionally, the young girl would feed him a crumb of real food, enabling Mark to keep his strength up.

The only time he wasn't in her shoe or sock was when she wore sandals. At those times, Abigail would then place him in her underwear. Mark would endure the humiliation of being pressed up against her nether regions. The young giantess would purposely fart on the shrunken man, laughing at the torture she was putting him through. The heat and odor from the confines of Abigail's panties was overwhelming to the little man. Mark actually was grateful when she would return him to his place under her feet.

Mark rarely slept anywhere but inside one of her shoes, however on occasion, Abigail would forget that her little pet was inside her panties and would go to bed, leaving tiny Mark to sleep within, pressed up against her vagina or her anus. One time, he actually slipped inside the young girl's pussy and found himself unable to escape. The heat and moisture was overwhelming, causing Mark to momentarily pass out. When he regained consciousness, the little man felt Abigail's fingers plucking him out but then thrusting him back in. Abigail had discovered another use for her tiny pet. From that point on, the young girl used his tiny body to discover her sexuality. Mark was now not only a pet, but a sex toy!

Of course, Mark could hear the outside world that he was now no longer part of. The tiny man would lay trapped under Abigail's feet, listening to her mother, her friends (which included Bailey), and her teachers. It surprised the shrunken man that in all this time, Abigail had not divulged her secret to anyone. The girl had invited numerous friends over, yet never let on that there was a half inch man in her sock. Occasionally, Mark would overhear Bailey's voice, causing him to wish he was still with her, however, as time had gone by, that desire had diminished. The little man had become totally dependent on Abigail. In Mark's mind, Abigail was his Goddess. He felt fearful whenever he was not pressed up against some part of the young girl's body. When Mark was left alone inside her shoe, he found himself praying for her return. Mark had long ago given up on ever returning to normal. For him, normal was the feel and smell of Abigail's feet.

As Mark's reflection on his life continued, he felt the vibration of Abigail getting out of bed. He heard his young Goddess getting ready for her day. He prepared for his usual place under her feet. A few minutes passed when suddenly Mark felt the shoe he was in lifted. The little man felt the shoe tilt, causing him to fall out and into Abigail's waiting hand. The tiny man looked into the enormous, smiling face of Abigail.

"Good Morning! I have a surprise for you. It's been a year since I stole you from Bailey. I've decided to give you back to her. I've loved having you but I have felt guilty every time I see Bailey. She's my best friend and I just feel it's the right thing to do."

Before Mark could react, Abigail dropped the little man inside a gift box. Mark fell on some tissue paper inside the box, looked up to see the giant girl place a lid on the box, plunging the shrunken man into total darkness. Mark heard the sound of wrapping paper being placed around the box. Constant movement kept the little man jostling within the gift box.

Abigail wrapped her little captive in the gift box and placed a card on it that read, "To my best friend!", Love Abigail.
The girl then placed the gift in her backpack and headed to the school bus stop. When the bus arrived, Abigail boarded and found an empty seat. Ten minutes later the bus stopped again. Abigail saw Bailey board the bus. "Hey, Bailey! Sit over here!", Abigail yelled.

Bailey walked down the aisle and took a seat next to Abigail. "How's it going girl?", said Bailey.

"Pretty good! I got a surprise for you. I hope you like it.", Abigail responded.

"You are so sweet!", said a smiling Bailey.

Abigail handed the little gift box to her friend. Bailey began to unwrap the present. The young girl proceeded to lift the lid on the box. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped as she saw it's contents.




Chapter Two: Homecoming


"Oh my gosh!", Bailey exclaimed as her eyes fell upon the tiny man in the box. "Is this real?", she asked Abigail.

"Yes. It's a tiny man that I found." (Abigail left out the fact that she had found him after he had fallen out of Bailey's shoe a year ago.) "I can't keep him and I thought you might enjoy having a new pet.", Abigail answered.

Mark looked up into the gigantic face of 10 year old Bailey. He saw her smile and was suddenly filled with hope that he would be with someone he knew and that she might help him return to normal. The tiny man called out to her, but Bailey only heard a series of unintelligible squeaks. "Surely she will recognize me.", Mark said to himself. However, the shrunken man did not realize that his appearance had changed. A year of living under Abigail's feet had caused all of his body hair to disappear. Lack of sunlight had made him virtually white. A year of being drenched in foot sweat had permanently wrinkled his skin.

It became apparent to the tiny man that this giant girl no longer recognized him as the family friend he once was when he heard her booming voice say, "This is going to be so cool! I love the idea of having a little pet man. Thanks a lot Abby! Is there anything I need to know about it?".

Abigail told Bailey that it didn't take much to care for it. "You should keep him under your feet. He loves to be there and he'll live off of your foot sweat and toe jam."

As soon as Bailey heard this, she giggled, said "Okay, here goes!". She slipped her foot out of the brown flat she was wearing, picked up her new little pet with her thumb and index finger, held him over the shoe and dropped him in. She saw him land on the insole and slide toward the toe area. Bailey then slipped her foot into the shoe. She could feel the tiny body wiggling under her toes. She scrunched her toes, causing the little man to cease his movement. Bailey hugged Abigail and thanked her again for the present. The two girls talked until the bus arrived at school. Bailey and Abigail got off the bus and walked into the school. They went to class and continued to smile throughout the day.

Throughout the day, Mark lay under Bailey's chubby toes, crying about the fact that he was not recognized. He endured the never ending pressure of the young girl's feet slamming into his minuscule body. Shortly after being dropped into Bailey's shoe and covered by her foot, perspiration engulfed his body. Mark, having been this way for a year, immediately began to drink his fill. He noticed the different flavor of Bailey's foot sweat as well as the totally different odor that surrounded him. When he began to feel hungry, he felt for toe jam, found some and ate it. It also tasted different. Mark suffered the usual indignity of being crushed under a young girl's feet but tried to look for the silver lining. At least he was back with Bailey after suffering under Abigail for the last year. In a strange way, Mark felt like he had returned home. As Bailey's toes rubbed against his tiny naked body, Mark listened to the sound of the outside world and wondered what was in store for him, now that he had returned to Bailey and she was aware of his existence.


Chapter Three: Friendly Territory?

From the confines of his dark and sweaty prison, Mark heard the sound of the school bell that signaled the end of the school day. The tiny, shrunken man was immediately assaulted by an increase in pressure as Bailey quickly stood up and began walking toward her school's exit and toward her bus. Crushing blow after crushing blow slammed into Mark's body as his giant captor walked. The little man would grab a quick breath as the shoe he was in raised. He would then steel himself for the inevitable feeling of being crushed as the young girl's chubby toes engulfed his battered body.

Mark prepared for the feeling of Bailey stepping onto her bus, when from his prison he heard a car horn. Bailey came to a sudden halt. The little man felt the youngster suddenly change direction. After several steps, Mark felt the girl get into a car. "Hi Mom!", he heard Bailey say.

"Hi honey! How was your day?", asked an older voice. Mark instantly recognized it as the voice of Paula, Bailey's mother and his friend from a year ago.

"I had a really good day!", Bailey answered. "Why are you here?", she asked.

"Did you forget? You have soccer practice today.", said Paula.

"Oh wow! So much has happened today that I totally forgot!", Bailey said. The young girl didn't tell her mother about the little man that was at this moment squirming under her toes. "I need to stop at home and change into my soccer clothes.", Bailey reminded her mother.

" I know. That's why I picked you up today. We need to hurry or you're going to be late.", said Paula.

Mark lay under Bailey's toes, listening to the conversation she and Paula were having. When the little man heard the word, soccer, he shuddered as the young girl squeezed his tiny body with her smelly toes. He wondered if she would be nice and leave him behind when she went to her practice or would she take her friend and his former captor, Abigail, literally and keep him underfoot even when she was playing such an active sport?

Several minutes later, Mark felt the car come to a stop. He felt gravity give way as Bailey jumped out and ran into her house. It seemed as if the giant girl had completely forgotten about her tiny captive. Mark, having become accustomed to being walked on, screamed when Bailey's foot brutally crushed his tiny body as she ran. His tiny ears discerned the sound of carpet as Bailey entered her bedroom. His prison was suddenly awash with bright light and the sickening feeling of faster than usual motion as the ten year old kicked her shoes off. Mark's shoe prison came to an abrupt halt as it landed upright. The shrunken man looked up through the opening and caught glimpses of an enormous Bailey changing clothes. He watched the giant pre-teen slip into her soccer shorts and jersey. He saw her reach for a pair of socks that were obviously dirty. Mark watched as it appeared that his captor was going to put them on without him. The little man's hopes were suddenly dashed as he saw her face turn toward the shoe he was in. A mischievous grin spread across her angelic face as she reached for the shoe. Bailey dumped Mark's tiny form from the confines of her shoe and into the palm of her hand. "Ready to go to soccer practice, little guy?", she asked. With that question, Bailey dropped her little pet into the sock's opening.

Mark screamed as his tiny body fell into the depths of Bailey's blue athletic sock. The tiny man's momentum was stopped as his body came to a rest in the toe area. Mark's senses were immediately assaulted by the intense stench of old sweat. His tiny body was scratched and scraped by the crusty material that made up the toe area. It was apparent to Mark that the young girl had not washed these socks in quite some time.

As Mark lay in the darkness of the dirty blue athletic sock, a light from above greeted his eyes. The tiny man looked up at the light and witnessed what looked like a solar eclipse. In reality, it was the shadow of Bailey's gigantic toes! The young girl's toes quickly descended on Mark's shrunken form, engulfing him in warmth, softness and odor. He heard Bailey giggle as she positioned his tiny body in the crevasse between her toes and the ball of her foot. Mark was crushed between the floor and the young girl's foot as she walked across her bedroom floor. The little man felt himself raise into the air and just as suddenly descend, signaling Bailey inserting her foot into her soccer cleats. All residual light that was entering through the threads of the sock was suddenly extinguished as Mark's foot prison came to rest inside the shoe. Bailey wiggled her toes, forcing the little man to move within the sock. Almost immediately, the preteen's foot began to perspire as she tied her shoes and began to walk to her mother's car. Mark's tiny body was instantly drenched in foot sweat as he felt each thunderous step. The stench from within was so strong that Mark became lightheaded. His entire world was spinning as he felt the vibration of the car's engine as they sped off. Bailey continued to play with her tiny pet that was trapped under her sweaty feet. She treated him like a pebble and conversed with her mother as the two traveled to her soccer practice. The child's toes continuously grasped and released the little man, causing him constant pain and discomfort. Mark cried as his giant captor and her mother headed to soccer practice.

As Bailey and Paula neared the local park and the child's soccer practice, the young girl thought momentarily about the tiny person trapped in her sock. She wondered if she was doing a bad thing by keeping him under her toes. She thought that maybe he had feelings and didn't want to be under her feet. But then she thought about the fact that he was so small. "He is just like a bug!", she thought to herself. Bailey's young mind began to think of Mark as an animal. To Bailey, he was a thing to do with as she pleased. As her mother's car entered the parking lot that was adjacent to the soccer fields, Bailey decided that the thing under her foot was not a person. It belonged to her and she would do anything to it that she wanted and right now it was going to soccer practice!








© Copyright 2013 trumpetman (trumpetman19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969337-Preteen-Prison---Part-Two