*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274278-Preteen-Prison---Part-Three
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Other · Fantasy · #2274278
A shrunken man continues to exist under the feet of a young girl and her mother.
Chapter One - Happy Birthday!

From the dark confines of his prison, Mark's tiny ears could discern the sounds of celebration! The tiny man heard the sounds of many voices, both young and old. Tears streamed from his eyes as he heard the laughter and happiness of the outside world that he had now been removed from for the last two years.
His sole companion for the last year had been the toes of his giant captor, Bailey. His life was led completely beneath her feet, living off of her foot sweat and her toe jam. Over the last year, his tiny body was continuously crushed beneath the child's feet. He had endured all of her activities. The shrunken man was violently smashed into the young girl's feet whenever she played soccer, played games with her friends at recess, and any number of childhood games.

Bailey had come to think of the little man as nothing more than a thing. She did not know it's name, referring to it as "Bug" and rarely spoke to it. However, she loved having it beneath her feet and having absolute control of it. She remembered the day that her friend, Abigail, gave it to her. She told her that it should be kept under her feet. Bailey took this literally, keeping it always under her feet and in her shoes. She remembered Abigail telling her about some of the naughtier things that she did with it, however, Bailey was not quite as adventurous as her friend and never considered doing anything with it other than keeping it beneath her feet and under her toes. Over the last year, Bug had just become a thing that she owned and was often ignored as she went about her life, crushing it with each step she took throughout the day. It went to school with her almost everyday being continuously walked on and carelessly smashed beneath her feet. She preferred to wear tennis shoes without socks, constantly drowning it in her foot sweat and assaulted by her immense foot odor. Bailey had learned to attach it to the insole of her sandals whenever she chose to wear them, giving Bug it's only exposure to the outside world during those times. Occasionally, Bailey would be mischievous and switch shoes with one of her girlfriends, causing it to endure being crushed by other girl's who were unaware of it's existence. The young girl would giggle as her friends would run around, unknowingly smashing her pet and forcing it to have to drink their foot sweat and eat their toe jam. As she thought about her pet, her thoughts were interrupted by the sound of music as she continued to crush the thing beneath her feet.

Bailey smiled as her family and friends were singing "Happy Birthday" to her. It was her 11th birthday and she had been showered with gifts and love from those around her. As she opened each of her birthday presents, enjoying the attention, she would occasionally wiggle her toes in her shoe, squeezing the tiny thing that lived beneath her feet.

The celebration continued as Mark reflected on his life. He had come to depend solely on Bailey and knew that he would spend the rest of his life beneath her feet. The shrunken man had come to only feel safe when underfoot. Whenever Bailey left him alone in her shoe, he would be terrified at being exposed and would feel constant anxiety until her foot covered him. He often spent hours simply gazing at her enormous toes and had come to think of her as a Goddess. He began to continuously worship her and silently pray to the young girl that was now his entire universe.

The sound of "Happy Birthday dear Bailey" made the little man aware that it was his owner's special day. Mark began to wish he could give her something, but knew that the only thing he could give was his worship. Tiny Mark began to kiss each of the 11 year old's toes.

The feel of each of it's kisses were felt by Bailey, causing her to smile as her little bug was obviously giving her a special birthday worship. The young girl said thank you by scrunching her toes and squeezing it firmly beneath her. Bailey then went about her activities, moving about the party, constantly stepping on her pet. She skipped and danced, paying no attention to the tiny creature suffering beneath her.

The day wore on as the party came to a conclusion. Bailey was relaxing on the living room couch, basking in the happiness of the day. As the young girl watched tv, she began to fall asleep. Her mother, Paula, smiled as she watched her sleeping daughter. Paula decided to let her sleep on the couch and placed a blanket over her. She then removed Bailey's shoes and dropped them on the carpeted floor.

Mark sensed the activities subside as he felt the pressure on his tiny body lessen. He could tell that Bailey was laying down somewhere and could hear her breathing slow, signifying that his giant captor had fallen asleep. The little man took the opportunity to look for something to eat and began to search for any of Bailey's toe jam. He found a small piece between her fourth and pinky toe. Mark grabbed it and began to eat his fill, washing it down with a few drops of the young girl's foot sweat.

The tiny man was finishing his meal when his eyes were blinded by a bright light. Mark felt his prison violently shaken and quickly moved. He felt the shoe he was in falling and was greeted by a thunderous crash as it hit the floor. Mark's miniscule body was tossed toward the back of the shoe, causing him to fall onto the floor as the shoe landed on it's side. The tiny man's head began to clear as he found himself laying in a forest of carpet fibers. As his vision cleared, a great shadow loomed overhead. Mark looked upward and screamed as he was greeted by the incredible view of an enormous nylon covered foot descending over his miniature body.


Chapter Two - Trapped With Mom

Paula placed a blanket over her sleeping daughter and removed her shoes, letting them drop to the carpeted floor. She leaned down to place a kiss on her 11 year old daughter's forehead. She did not notice the tiny thing that had fallen out of Bailey's shoe. As Paula moved away, her nylon covered foot stepped on the little object, however she did not notice it. Paula walked away and began to start cleaning up the house after her daughter's birthday party.

Mark's eyes opened wide as a huge nylon covered foot slammed on top of him. The little man raised his tiny arms, trying to shield himself as the giant foot engulfed him. As the foot slammed into him, his arm got caught in the threads of the nylon. When the foot raised to take it's next step, his tiny body was carried upward and suddenly slammed downward as the foot came down again. The tiny man was violently crushed as each step thrust him upward and downward repeatedly. Mark was unable to see anything as he was moved about and endlessly trampled.

Suddenly, everything came to a stop, allowing the tiny man to catch his breath. Mark quickly tried to think about what to do and decided he would be safer were he inside the stocking. He quickly managed to wiggle his tiny body between the threads of the nylon and came to rest beneath Paula's toes. No sooner had he managed to find relative safety, he began to be stepped on again as the giant woman continued to straighten up her house.

After an hour of house cleaning, Paula decided to relax and have a glass of wine. She stepped into the kitchen and poured a glass of white wine and stepped onto her back porch to relax. She sat down, sipping on the wine and enjoying the peace and quiet. Crossing her right leg over her left, she began to massage her foot with her free hand. As her hand caressed her foot, she felt a small pebble in her stocking. She unceremoniously began rubbing it against the ball of her foot when she suddenly felt it moving. Startled, she began to examine just what was in her stocking.

Mark lay beneath Paula's nylon covered foot as he heard her pouring a drink. Her toes lay heavily on his tiny body, covering him in her scent. The tiny man felt the world go by quickly as the giant woman began to walk, crushing him with every step. He felt everything come to a stop as Paula sat down and the pressure of her foot lessened. As she quietly sat and sipped her drink, the little man began to reminisce about his friendship with the woman whose foot he was now trapped under. They were the best of friends two years ago and as far as she knew, he had disappeared. She was totally unaware that he had been living beneath her daughter's feet for a large portion of that time and that he had witnessed her life going on from his vantage point beneath Bailey's toes.

As the tiny man thought about his former friend, he felt his tiny body ascend upward as the giantess crossed her legs. Mark found himself suspended high above the concrete patio floor as he lay trapped inside Paula's stocking. He felt every movement of her toes as she sat, enjoying the peaceful time. The little man felt the world moving back and forth as the giant woman rocked her leg. The constant motion came to a sudden stop and Mark was greeted by the a giant hand pressing his miniature body into the soft flesh of her foot. The tiny man was rubbed back and forth as Paula massaged her foot. Mark began to move his arms and legs, trying to find a place of safety as his body was harshly dragged along the length of the tremendous foot. Almost instantly, the movement stopped. Mark turned his head to see Paula's giant face looking down at him through the haze of the nylon. The tiny man saw a look of surprise on Paula's gigantic, yet beautiful face.

Paula saw what appeared to be some kind of insect inside her stocking and was immediately annoyed. She quickly removed her stocking and peeled the tiny bug from her foot. She saw the little thing flailing in the palm of her hand. Paula was about to drop it on the floor and crush the insect when she noticed that it appeared to be a tiny human. The woman examined it closely, noticing that it was definitely some sort of shrunken person. She did not recognize it as her former friend though. It was very pale, quite wrinkled and completely hairless. She could hear it squeaking but was unable to discern anything sounding like words. The little creature appeared very scared, writhing in her palm. Paula began to feel sorry for the pathetic little thing and started to gently stroke it with her index finger. Her gentle movements were not calming it and she began to wonder what she should do with it? Paula looked at the miniature creature and began to think that perhaps it feels safer at her feet since that is where she found it. "Aww, do you want to be at my feet little guy?", she asked. Immediately, the little creature seemed to calm down a little. Paula smiled, with the realization that it would be happy beneath her feet. She then picked up her nylon stocking and dropped the little thing inside it. Paula watched as it descended to the toe section. With a smile, she slipped her foot into the stocking and placed her toes over the little creature. Paula wiggled her toes a little and felt the tiny man burrow beneath them. She sighed happily as she finished her drink and wondered how the little thing got inside her house? She figured that she would never know and simply accepted that she had just acquired a new pet. Paula flexed her toes, looked down at her foot and said, "Welcome to your new home!". Paula then stood up and began to walk as she placed her full weight on her new acquisition.

Mark felt his tiny body being pulled from the giant foot as the nylon that surrounded him was quickly removed. The tiny man felt gigantic fingers peeling his miniature body from the safety of the foot. He was unceremoniously dropped in Paula's palm. Mark waved his tiny arms and screamed, "Paula!!!! It's me..... Mark!!!! Help me!!!!!".

The tiny man continued to scream and flail, trying to get the giant woman to recognize him. He looked up into the giant face of his former friend and realized that she could not hear or recognize him. As the shrunken man stared into Paula's enormous face he saw her expression change to one of pity, making him feel totally insignificant. He watched her start to stroke him like a pet with her finger. The gigantic appendage made him very nervous as it moved along his tiny, naked body. Her fingernail scraped along his torso causing even more anxiety. Mark saw a change of expression as her booming voice said, "Aww, do you want to be at my feet little guy?".

The mention of her feet began to calm him and created the realization that his entire psyche was now conditioned to feel at home beneath a foot and covered by toes. Mark's breathing slowed and he became visibly calmer. The shrunken man watched Paula pick up her stocking and, without a word, drop him into the opening. Mark quickly fell down the length of the stocking and landed in the toe section. Through the mesh of the stocking, the little man could see the smiling face of his new captor as she began to insert her foot into it. Tiny Mark looked up to see Paula's enormous toes descend quickly on his miniscule body. The little man began to burrow beneath the giant toes and began to feel comfortable under them as the giantess started to happily wiggle them. Each toe began to take absolute control as they flexed over his miniscule body. Mark then heard, Paula's booming voice say "Welcome to your new home!". With that statement, Mark felt Paula's weight bear down on his insignificant body and begin violently crushing him as she walked.


Chapter Three: Like Daughter, Like Mother

Six months had passed and Mark had spent it trapped beneath Paula's feet. He remembered hearing Bailey's voice the day after he was found by her mother. He could tell that the 11 year old was distressed that she had lost her pet and could not tell her mother. He often wondered how long Bailey must have looked for him, but figured that she had given up and went on with the life of a young girl. Whenever he heard her voice, he would start to wish that he was still under her feet, but over time , that desire lessened as he became used to his existence beneath Paula's feet.

Paula had become quite accustomed and content having the pathetic little man beneath her feet. Just like her daughter had, she started to think of it as a thing and not a person. With each passing day, it became more and more an insignificant object that simply existed beneath her feet. The woman kept it constantly beneath her feet, relishing the feel of it moving beneath her toes. She would often smile when she felt it licking her foot sweat and scraping toe jam from between her toes. The feel of the tiny creature beneath her feet made her feel like a Goddess.

Paula worked as an office manager in an accounting firm and had to dress professionally everyday. She would wear pantyhose each day and placed it in the toe section every morning. She usually wore high heel pumps and it would be plunged into darkness every morning, where it would be continuously crushed beneath her toes. As she sat at her desk, she would often cross her legs and her shoe would dangle, offering brief glimpses of light to the tiny thing beneath her feet. She would go about her workday, ignoring the tiny thing beneath her feet, but content in the fact that it was there and totally under her absolute control.

When the workday came to an end, Paula would go home, slip out of her work clothes, taking it out of her damp pantyhose. She would often wear slippers and would place it inside them. Paula would spend the evening fixing dinner, helping Bailey with her homework and watching television. She would then put Bailey to bed and then relax with some wine. When it got later, she would then get herself ready for bed. Throughout the evening, the tiny object remained inside the warm slipper and beneath her toes. When it was bedtime, Paula would often leave it in her slipper, however most nights found it stuck to her foot and under the covers. Paula would drift off to sleep, secure in the knowledge that the pathetic little thing wanted to be nowhere but beneath her feet.

After six months, Mark had become totally dependent and accustomed to his life beneath Paula. Just as he had with Bailey, he began to worship her giant mother. He became totally content as her enormous feet constantly crushed him. He would listen to the sound of the outside world as Paula's toes continuously assaulted his miniscule body. He would lay in the toe of her pantyhose each day as her toes rested over his insignificance. He would be immersed in total darkness as she inserted her giant foot inside her massive shoe. Each of Paula's footsteps would violently trample him as she walked, reminding him that he was of no importance and would spend eternity being crushed by superior beings.

In the evenings, he would be removed from the pantyhose and dropped inside Paula's slipper. Her bare foot would then immediately slam on top of him. The warmth of the slipper caused Paula's feet to sweat profusely, covering him in massive amounts of perspiration. As the night wore on, he would listen to the voices of Paula and Bailey as they went about their evening. He could hear them eat dinner, work on homework and watch television. Throughout, Mark would continuously lick the sweat from Paula's feet and eat the matter between her toes. Occasionally, Paula would scrunch her toes, squeezing his tiny body between them. At the end of the night, the tiny man would hear Paula put her daughter to bed and then relax with a glass of wine. Her massive foot would constantly roll his tiny body beneath her. Suddenly her foot would slam down on him as she stood up and walked to her bedroom. Each step drove Mark deeper into the insole of the slipper, completely making him one with the slipper. He would hear the giant woman getting ready for bed. The little man would be stuck between her toes as she removed her feet from the slippers. The world would fly by as she walked about her bedroom with his tiny body wedged between her toes. The bright light of her bathroom would assault his eyes as she brushed her teeth, combed her hair, used the toilet and slipped into her pajamas. Mark would be continuously dragged along as she walked about, being battered by her foot and the floor. Suddenly he would feel himself lifted in the air as she swung her giant legs onto the bed, slipping her feet under the covers. Mark would feel Paula relax as she began to fall asleep. The little man stayed between her toes, curling up between them. In the beginning, he often thought about possibly escaping and finding his way back to Bailey, however, over time he found that he was content staying with Paula and remaining permanently under her feet. Every morning, he would see Paula's enormous smiling face as she realized that her little pet would never try to escape and wanted to be beneath her feet.

As Paula drifted off to sleep, tiny Mark placed kisses on her toes. Totally content to belong to her and live the rest of his days beneath her gigantic feet. He was satisfied to exist at the feet of Paula and Bailey. The tiny man accepted his fate and knew that he wanted to be nowhere else.


© Copyright 2022 trumpetman (trumpetman19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2274278-Preteen-Prison---Part-Three