*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969699-Self-Gratification
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1969699
What you do when nothing else works
Okay I have a great sexual relationship with my husband, but sometimes I need a little extra. He He.

So enjoy my bath.

I entered the bath and pour in my favorite smell good soap and try to relax. To no avail, still I am tense. I grab the shower head and switch to pulse. Time to make more bubbles. As the bubbles start to foam I am surprised by the feel of the pulse on my clit. Completely by accident, (yeah right) the detached shower head passes over my most sensitive part... I have to do something about this overwhelming hornyness. I jumped out, bubbles and all and used the door connecting to my room. Top drawer, that is where the toys are kept.
I grabbed the biggest, bright pink silicon, can't ruin my rabbit with water, the pulse on the shower head can reproduce the vibration of the rabbit ears. I sank back into warm bubbly water. Time to make the itch to go away for awhile.
For the first time in a long time I have a need to cum. I am like a wild animal. As I shove my pink inside my cookie, I wave the shower head across my clit. OH MY GOD! I can't remember the last time I came so fast and hard. I shudder and twitch,feeling the spasm pulse throughout my body. Still my body is not thru.
Time to work it. I build up a rhythm. Water sloshes, and I use one hand to shove my pink inside of me as far as it will go. I can feel it so deep, but it isn't enough. Time to work the shower head. I switch from pulse to massage. Hard and fast, just what I need.
It doesn't take long, in a matter of minutes I come again. I yell this time.
As I start to come down, I hear footsteps. My husband heard me, he asks if I am alright.
I can't reply, I know that if I don't say anything he will bust me, however, I don't care.
I am still rubbing one off, (as they say) when he opens the bathroom door.

"I just knew you were in here jacking off." He tells me as he pulls his pants off.
I blush slightly, noticing he is fully hard and spread my legs, slipping pink out. I crook my finger and invite him to join me.

Sometimes you have to create your own seduction.

© Copyright 2014 not4sale (jrmccrea at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1969699-Self-Gratification