*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971016-Meeting-The-Star
Rated: 13+ · Other · Teen · #1971016
Its about going to a play and unexpeditly meeting Drake Bell.
Meeting the Star
One breezy winter day my family and I planned to go see “Rudolph Red the Nose Reindeer” play at Casa Manana theatre. At about four o’clock my aunts and cousins that were going to see the play came to my house. All of us gathered into my gold suburban and off we went to Casa Manana.
When we arrived we got our tickets and cruised on into the theatre, we settled into our seats. Soon the play began and we watched as all of the thrilling scenes happened!
During intermission my cousin Madeline and I went to the bathroom. When we came back this young man was in our way so we politely asked him if he could move. When we got back to our seats my aunt Amy curiously asked us if that was Drake Bell, she was surprisingly pointing to the guy who was just in our way! Madeline and I ran up to him and questioned if he was Drake Bell, he answered “yes, but we are trying to keep it quiet.” He also said after the show we can take pictures! Quickly the show was back on; Madeline and I were anxiously waiting for the play to end. We kept glancing back at him and who looked to be his girlfriend.
At last, the show was over! Both of us dashed out of our red leather seats heading to the back of the theatre. Where, we saw the famous Drake Bell. He graciously put his arm around Madeline and me. My aunt Shannon snapped a picture of the three of us. I couldn’t believe his amazing cute arm was on my shoulder and I have a picture of it! After we took pictures we talked a little about his life, his former show, “Drake & Josh”, and a little about us. Sadly, we had to say good-bye although we were eager to tell everyone about the unexpected star we met.
© Copyright 2014 Brittany (brittany79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971016-Meeting-The-Star