*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971017-Saturday-School
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Other · #1971017
what goes on in saturday school
SATURDAY SCHOOL
Braden Mittan
Its Saturday and guess where I am I am in Saturday school it start at 8:30 and end at 11;00.whats going on in the class is that I have 3 people in the class and one of the strictest teacher named Mrs. Weaver. So this is what I’m going to do for the whole day is making a paper. Time going by really slowly and I really want this to end because today is my birthday.


Its 9 a clock and I have my head down really low so she can’t see what I’m doing. She is getting up and walking around I hope she doesn’t see my paper. She just stopped to see what I am doing and I hide my paper as fast as I can lucky she doesn’t see it. She just asked what was I doing and I said working on my binder.


Its 930 and I’m kind of thinking that I’m going to be here for a while so I get the chair in the back front of me and use that as a leg rest. I start working on my work and soon I realized this most of this stuff is 3 week away till they are due. Now I don’t know what to do.


Its 10:00 and I am working on my math. The guy in front of me keeps on talking and after awhile I ask him to please stop. So after a while the teacher starts to hear it and she sent him to the office and I never saw him again. Times going little bit faster and I have a couple of minutes till we go so were cleaning of our desks, stacking the chairs, and packing up are backpack.


We are at the door in order from age difference and waiting for the teacher to come she is coming and were starting to walk out my mom is in the front waiting to pick me up to go to my birthday party.
© Copyright 2014 boomdigity (maskman4000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1971017-Saturday-School