*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972720-FOLLOW-OR-BE-FOLLOWED--EAT-OR-BE-EATEN
by sai
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1972720
take control or loose it
FOLLOW OR BE FOLLOWED , EAT OR BE EATEN FLY OR TAKE FLIGHT

This is not a story , but the hardcore facts about what is going on around here. Every being in this universe are taken up equally. Now matter how much of a big shot he or she may be we are equals. A single knife can change the point's of many life's . war's will happen , blood will be shed as long as there are people who are trying to see themselves for what they are not. The whole system is corrupt. The truth we see are just mere reflection of the so called "lies". The cycle of life is life beginner, amateur professional, dumb ,dumber, dumbest. Humanity has lost his Humanity way before there were fights,wars,murders. Solace is a luxury that cannot be afforded but gained. Lion is an animal or so they say..... They have no idea that they are the most dangerous animal that's around. Nature is the only true one . nobody is immature they are just blind as as they age they see the things for the way they are.. some see it a twisted way some see it the right way, there is no right or wrong there is just perspective for what happens to one as a sad event may be the happiest one for the other,but one life one chance so screw up have some fun , learn to say no and just act. Don't think just act. If we are labelled as the most dangerous kind of predators there is then the least we could do is have a fun time while doing it. Look into a mirror and say "hello there ready to move on and face today" live for the moment , erase the past and future out of the equations and just live it. Do what you must . in mind every action has an equal and opposite reaction. God or no god , atheists or anarchist . believe in what u must for belief is the only thing which changes the gears of life.

© Copyright 2014 sai (saikarthik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1972720-FOLLOW-OR-BE-FOLLOWED--EAT-OR-BE-EATEN