*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973221-Stop-making-a-big-deal-out-of-nothing
Rated: E · Short Story · Sci-fi · #1973221
explaining an alien abduction story
“I swear to god that’s what happened! I’m telling you the truth!” I said trembling in the small, dimly lit interrogation room of the police station.

The roughneck Detective brushed his thick mustache and gave me a glare that pierced right through my soul.

“When we picked you up this morning, you were buck naked hiding inside a dumpster outside a Burger King parking lot. And your story is…Aliens?” He said in a sarcastic tone.

“Yes sir, I left the restaurant last night and the next thing I knew I am strapped to a table onboard a space ship. There were these bluish purple, half insect, half man looking Martians standing around me laughing and pointing at me. They had surgical tools, they had probes!” I shrieked.

In a raging outburst the detective slammed his fist and reached across the table grabbing my collar. “Don’t you give me that load of bull! What kind of drugs are you on, PCP, GHB, XYZ!”

“I’m not on any kinds of drugs.” I snapped back.

“We’ll see when the lab tests come back.” He said with a mocking grin.

Abruptly, a female uniform officer strolled into the room. “Here are the lab results you requested, sir.” She said, giving the detective a folder.

The detective adjusted his glasses, gazing over the papers. “Thank you, Officer Morgan.”

“Hmm, says here you’re clean. You also have never been arrested.” He said tossing the papers on the table. ”Ok, let’s say you did get abducted by extra-terrestrials. Did they talk to you?”

Ya, they did. Just before they started to, you know, do stuff.” I said trying to fight my embarrassment.

“Oh really, did they say anything to you before they probed ya?”

“They said, “Stop making a big deal out of nothing"

WORD COUNT 295
© Copyright 2014 C.T. Gates (chrgates25 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973221-Stop-making-a-big-deal-out-of-nothing