*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973876-The-Monster-Inside-Us
Rated: 18+ · Script/Play · Dark · #1973876
As a murder spreads through a small town everyone is challenged to face the real monsters.
Setting: Modern Day, Spring, Small town Pennsylvania

Characters: Detective 1, Detective 2, Cop 1, Cop 2, Mayor, Worried Neighbor, Witness, Murderer\s (May very depending on if made into anything)




         Narrator: -viewing sky with beginning credits- Nature, since time started the strong has prayed on the weak. Humans change that rule of nature, morals, human rights, freedom, war. What makes everyone tick? No one really knows. One thing we do know is that those who break these morals shall face justice. In some cases though, is murder justified?

          911 Recording: 911, where's your emergency?

         -whispering- Help. There are peo.. -screaming- NO! You can't do this! -sounds of struggle- FUCK -gunshot and silence-

         Cop 1: So, we have one body, a broken house, and a recording. How could someone have done all of this without breaking in?

         Cop 2: All I can say is that this is nothing normal. Maybe it was something like the victim cheated so spouse goes crazy.

         Detective 1: -walks in studying everything while watching footsteps- Maybe you should be the detective then? You already got motive and opportunity. You lack one thing though..-snaps- That's right, proof. If you would know this victim you would know somethings. No spouse, recently moved in and body was moved.

         Cop 1: Okay Mr. Asshole, how do you know this already? You some sort of psyc -laughs-

         Detective 2: -giving looks that could kill to Cop 1 and 2- Maybe you guys need to go back to retraining? I'm sure we can get something arranged with you Chief.
© Copyright 2014 Vernon Roman (zombiehall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973876-The-Monster-Inside-Us