*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973915-Great-BOB
by scobin
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #1973915
Thriller.


GREAT BOB


         So my name is Bob, just Bob, my last name must be kept secret. Why must it be kept secret you ask well i shall tell you, actually ill reveal this later in my story. What i will reveal know is, whats so great about my story. Well this question will also be answered very soon.  Im going to begin my story from....Actually lets first introduce you to why my story is great, answering one of two questions.

My Job


(Some where in New York city)
         It was about mid night, I was driving passenger in a limo on the way to a very important meeting. In this limo contained three men one of them was me Bob, a skinny 19 year old with black hair, and a pair of glasses. Yea thats me I was rather nerdy back in high school. The other stranger is no importance to the story, and spoiler, he will probably die soon. "The last human being in this car was the driver who was of no importance. So how is it a young guy such as yourself get involved in this line of work?" said the stranger. Ill tell you this that this guy was really ugly, with his hair fading gray. "I do not know sir it just happened."
"well thats not the kind of answer i was looking for."
"Oh will my apologies sir, i hope you don't mind me asking but what is your name sir?"Just keep referring to me as sir considering we will only know each other for this job only."
Uhm ok. So whats the plan sir? said i.
"Well i think... I'm actually, not quite sure what we are to do. I suppose you just follow my lead, and everything will be fine."
"We are about 10 minutes from the meeting spot. Said the stranger."
"Oh ok, so what is this place to look like sir?"
Just a simple warehouse. The rest of the time was just silence. I don't know why but when some one gets  really quite, I get worried, and im not talking about about the silences that naturally come into ones conversation. Okay before i confuse you any more lets get back to the story. We arrived to our destination. The ware house looked really uhm,, whats the correct word im looking for? Bad, i guess you could describe it as bad. There were 4 men outside all of them were of  African American race. Of what my employer has told about these jokers is; that the big fat ones name is Tod.... What strange name i thought at the time, and Tod was dressed rather elegant unlike his young counterpart. The young kid standing next to big Tod was apparently big Tod's little brother; everyone called him k kid, and he was dressed in the stereotypical modern day gangster fashion. The next guy had long hair , glasses, and his country of origin i believed was Jamaica. His name was Joe; but everyone called him J. The last guy was very old, and he was the Boss man. His name was Frank."So your the two guys that we have to talk to, and discuss the terms, and price." said big Tod. Before i continue the dialogue that is occurring; let me tell you what Big Tod meant by "terms, and price". Me, and my accomplice were posing as two black market arms dealers.
"I have no doubt that these are the guys Tod." said Boss man Frank.
"please come into our Home; I know the outside looks rather unappealing, but the inside is amazing."So they showed us the place it was really nice. You could tell that they were rich, and made tons of money. They made this money from a life of crime. Let me takes some time to explain to you the sort of crime these guys do. Heists, drugs, and just think of every little thing a criminal would do for money.
"Please have a seat gentlemen."said Boss man Frank.
The room we were in was very elegant. Their was art spread about the walls, their were many tables in the room, and a bar counter in the back. We sat down at a circular table in the middle of the room. Your probably wondering why haven't these men searched us for weapons; considering they were a big crime syndicate. Well I was wondering the same thing at the time, and my theory is they were just to comfortable with their status in life. This theory could be incorrect of course.
"Were would you like to begin Mr.Frank."said my partner.
"Lets not begin yet if you don't mind; lets get better acquainted with each other. What is your names my friends."
"this is Bob, and i am Dylan."
"well im Frank as you know,and call me Frank please no need for the mister. This is big Tod, k kid, and J."
"now that we are known to each other can i help you two to any drinks?"
"No thanks."
" Me neither."said i."
"I have question for our two guest."said Big Tod in his frightening deep voice.
"Do you mind if my companion asked a question?"said Frank.
"go right ahead; ask us anything." said Dylan.
"This question is for Bob. How old were you when you first got in to this kind of work, because you seem rather young to be in the business of selling guns."now this question right here struck me; i should have prepared myself for scenarios like this, at this point in time my face got red because i was really nervous, and i didn't know what to say.
"I...My dad he...uhm brought me up in a world of crime. So he started selling guns to different factions, and i.... i took his place when he died." At this point i pulled my gun out of my sleeve, and aimed it under the table at Frank.
"Interesting story. You say you brought up in a world of crime. Interesting."said J. Dylan looking worried quickly cut into the conversation before things get bad.
"Shall we discuss business which is the reason where here, and not to discuss our pasts."Frank looked at us then at his companions then back at us, not speaking for a very long while.
"right down to business. What do you two have to offer."said Frank. I was paying close attention to the people around the table trying to notice any funny movement. K kid soon got up, walked to the door, and stood next to it. J made a little movement in his seat suggesting that he also has a gun under the table pointed at one of us. My friend Dylan as i looked at him with a look of dread; realizing he has to pistols aimed at Tod,and J under the table. I was pretty sure at this moment both parties new what was going to happen.
"Lets talk business shall we."said Frank.
"Put the guns down please gentlemen. I don't want to stain the floor red with your blood."Big Tod pulled out a golden pistol, aimed it above the table at Dylan.
"I have a gun pointed at you to Big Tod, and i will use if i have to! So why don't you drop your guns before things get ugly!"said Dylan. As you probably know by know our employers wanted Frank dead so either way things were going to get ugly. I new one of us was going to die tonight in this room, and i didn't want it to me me. So what did i do. I made the first move.
"We have our selfs in a standoff my friends.and only one of ou....."
"NO!!!"said big Tod as i shot Frank under the table. Well everybody shot their guns me my self as soon as i killed Frank i went under the table. Dylan dropped both Big Tod, and J but was also hit by one of Big Tod's bullets. I soon forgot about our friend next to the door. I was under the table in prone position when i heard machine gun fire. Then my companion dropped dead in a bloody mess. I laid their still prone thinking; I don't think he knows im alive. So i jumped out but before i could get up he saw me, and sprayed bullets above me, as i ran to the other side of the room. I took cover behind the bar. I sat their for a good minute contemplating my next plan of action.
" I don't want to kill you!" said I.
"oh i want to kill you friend. So why don't you show your self so i can end your pathetic life."
Well i lied when i said i didn't want to kill, in reality i had to kill him. In a very quick motion i dove over the bar shooting my gun directly at k kid; two bullets hit him as he dropped to the ground dead as my poor faithful companion. Poor guy.

My name


         Easy i just don't want to tell you. Then again your probably wondering whats so special about my last name. Well ill tell you this much; my last name is rather unappealing to the human ear, and when i got into my line of work i sort of had to drop it. Considering its probably a rare last name, and  it could be traced back to me if i was ever caught or to be found, and my first name is well pretty popular name. Theirs probably like over a million people in the world with the name Bob.

Beginning of my vendetta

(California, LA)
         Know its time to tell you about how i ended up in this type of life. Lets star off when my dad left. Thats right he left; he left when i was about fourteen years of age. Where to, your probably wondering, well ill give that information to you later on in the story. Know lets skip ahead a bit to my senior year. Lets see; it all began one day at school. It was a basic high school day. Wait lets take a moment for me to tell you about my school, my friends, and the many students that populate its grounds. Lets start with my one, and only friend Fred. He's one of those people who are really smart but are really dumb when it comes to subjects that don't have anything to do with school. For example if you talk to him about lets say a certain movie, book, TV show, or stuff that occurs in real life; he well logically come up with things that would not make sense. Know lets discuss the students that populate my school. You have the basic students for example people who get piercings in weird places, and they have no logical explanation for why they did besides the one answer: "because i felt like it", now when someone has a answer like this you know they did it for the attention. Another type of person is the person you cant talk to because they have like a vocabulary that consist of probably fifteen words in which all of them are vulgar, cuss words, and rude sayings. So what happens when you ask them; what logical reason do you have in which would explain the kind of vocabulary you use, and most of them will literally say something stupid. Then you have the other students that we all know. Now your probably thinking that im a real judgmental guy who has know idea what im talking about, but trust me all these things are true, and plus we all judge people even if you say you don't; you do, and like violence its a natural human thing. Enough of that lets get back to the story at hand. It all began one day after school. I was walking home after school with Fred. For some reason our topic of discussion was religion.
"So Buddhists don't have a god." said Fred.
"Yea its more of a way of life, they spend most their lives trying to reach nirvana."
"Thats seems pretty dumb."
"Well thats how the really committed Buddhists do things; so i heard. I believe one of the steps to reaching nirvana is becoming a beggar of a some sort."
"Ha still seems pretty dumb, also sounds like a wast a time."
"If thats your opinion then i cant argue, in my opinion I think its cool. Think about it Frank living among the poor then rising above it, and i believe the other step was to like be kind or give to others. I think."
"Bob; bro, in my opinion religion is a wast of time; you have people preaching about a guy who doesn't exist."
"Thats Christianity dumb ass. You do Know that their is different religions besides the ones that soulfully believe in one god. For example the one that we were discussing earlier."
"what ever you say" said Fred sarcastically.
"Where do you stand in religion? What are your so said beliefs considering it seems you know so much about it."said Frank.
"I tend not to think about it, Said i.
"Well I'm going to change the subject my friend." said Frank.
"Okay" said i. Okay before i continue with me, and my friend; your probably wondering what purpose was it for me to discuss the personality of my fellow students at my school. Clearly their is no scenario that is dealing with the diversity of students. Well my explanation is that you can Know about the different people i dealt with. Now lets get back to the story.
"so Bob. have you heard about the big boom in the crime industry. I mean apparently crime hasn't been this big since... You know a long time."
"Yea believe it or not my Dad is apparently one of the biggest crime lords out their." So now you know why my so called father left, and that was to make more money. See your probably wondering how i would know about my dad being a infamous crime lord. Well my mom told me, well kinda she accidentally told me when she was in tears; trying to explain to me in a mature way why he left, and she ended up blurting out "your father left to work with his old friends." As you can tell his old friends were not cool guys; but i guess when my old man heard about how good business was going for them he decided to return to a life of crime. As you can tell he didn't care much for me, and now he some how took over his friends crime empire, and molded it into his own.
"Thats uhm."
"I know. I actually didn't know about him becoming a Crime Boss until yesterday, when the news stated that Joe dafrank died." Said i as i fiddled with my fingers nervously..
"well that stinks I guess."
"yep it sure does."
"alright see you tomorrow my friend." said i as i walked up the steps to my house."
(3 months later)
         So over the course of the three months i began to get a little violent. If i didn't agree with someones statement or argument i would do something to them that would cause either a physical deformity or a long process of rehabilitation. This isn't the worst of it I punched Frank kinda on accident. He said something really stupid, and you know I kinda accidentally got angry, but you know what; he learned his lesson. Then soon after this event occurred i realized that violence could be used to get respect. I don't know if you realized this but respect is hard to come by in this world. I mean its nice to walk around school without anyone bothering me, or harassing me. You could call me a bully but come on. Ill tell you something about bullying, and the whole anti-bullying movement. Its dumb. Literally they over exaggerate the bully scene. If you haven't noticed its mostly used as a sob story. Know this is the up most truth right here; i was bullied. Ah but the thing is you cant be stupid around some one who picks on you. I mean this guy was giant. All around a bad guy, but the point is you have to get respect from him. Think for a second whats one way i could do this. Now theirs one or two ways you go about this. The way i did was a little extreme. You should definitely not do this. One day in my science class we were doing some weird experiment with a knife, and some food substances. So what i did was i picked up a knife, walked towards this masculine giant, and dropped the knife on his foot. He never new it was me, neither did he bully anyone again. Ok enough of this lets get back to the story.
         Sixth period. Frank, and i were discussing nerd stuff such as superheros, when all of a sudden i get called to the principles office. I sat down in front of the principle.
"I have some disturbing news for you son." said the principle in a rather depressing voice.
"okay" said i in a rather condescending voice.
" Lets see how would i put this. This is difficult for me to say but your mother;  uhm she was found dead this afternoon." My reaction to this statement was a blank stare. I didn't cry, didn't pout, neither did i show any sign of anger. Not because i wasn't mad, but more because i was furious.
"Its been reported that she was killed by one man. A witness to the crime says it was someone your family knew, someone who has been or has had past residence." In my head i knew exactly who did this. My father.


Looking for work

(streets of LA)
         So what did i do after that incident. Well i dropped out of school, and looked for work in the bad side of Los Angles. If your wondering why the first place i decided to look for work was the streets of LA was mostly because thats were i would make easy money. My first couple of jobs were for low level criminals until one day; i was handed a gun. The guy who handed me the gun told me, he wanted to kill one of the four major crime bosses in LA.
"You know why im giving you this."
"No" i said confusingly.
"You have been working for me for about, what two, three weeks; the point is i can trust you now, and im going to need your trust. Can i trust you Bob, can you kill with out remorse? Well i hope so because our little group is going to make a name for ourselves."
"What do you mean by this boss." said i confusingly.
"You will be traveling with two other men to Sale hughs place of business. You, and these two men will execute Sale hughs. Now he will most likely check you for weapons so your going to were this." The boss man tossed me a sleeve, with a small holster.
"How big is the gun." said i.
"Small as possible. We need this to go as smooth as possible so try not to tug at the pistol, its going to be uncomfortable."
"So where, and when do i meet my two accomplice"
"In a few hours. You should probably start making your way to the restaurant where you meet."
(Two hours later.)
         So i was sitting here in a van with two other guys whose names i soon learned.
"So whats your guys names?" said i.
"Names Joel."
"Names Louis."So these two guys that i was now acquainted with where actually pretty normal looking, and to my surprise pretty cheerful people. Louis was of Spanish/Italian decent, and was pretty slim with very shinny blond hair. Joel on the other hand had a very scruffy beard, and long black hair. You could tell that he was of Scot-Irish decent.
"so kid how do you like the lack luster criminal life?" said Louis.
"Ok i guess, first time ill get to kill someone."
"Don't worry kid well take care of ya." said Joel
"Yea kid don't worry about a thing me, and old Joel here have done this many times."
"Yep plenty of times. The business of killing is a very easy way to make money with the situation the united states is in. Theirs always going to be these criminals trying to one up each other up."
"That means theirs always going to be a criminal who wants to kill the other, and thats when they hire men like us." said Louise
"How does one make a name for himself in this business of killing." said i.
"Well kid you have to be good at killing, i mean its not the easiest thing to kill a mob boss, and not risk getting killed yourself." said Louise
"Plus you need experience."
"yep like old Joel said experience is important. Speaking of experience kid, how did you end up riding along with us?"
"Thats a good question Louise. So kid do you know why the boss got you to come with us as we try to kill a very dangerous criminal, considering you have absolutely no experience in the field of assassination."
" He just sort of handed me a gun, and asked if he could trust me."
"Strange." said Joel
"well kid like we said before well try our best to keep you from harms way." said Louis
"well guys lets load up we will arrive soon." said Joel. Our van soon arrived to the destination. The place we arrived to was a very elegant house. It had a long drive in, a very large lawn, and the house was at least two story's.
"Nice place" said Louis
"Na its a dump, considering this place is littered with garbage individuals." said Joel. We exited the vehicle, and walked up the gravel path to the front porch were we knocked on the large double door. A rather plump looking individual opened the door, and as he opened the door three men exited. These two men searched us for weapons, but as you already know is that our weapons are up our sleeves. The rather plump man ho was in fact the butler let us in. The interior was pretty good besides some rather shady paintings. As we entered the ball room their were at least 30 to 50 people inside. Their were tables, chairs, and numerous people having conversations.
"Please my good men please follow me to Mr. hughs."
"ah hello my new friends." said Sale. So once again ill explain what our cover story is. We are three men who are well known heavy arms dealers. I know your probably thinking that being a arms dealer is the only way to infiltrate a mob bosses headquarters. Its defiantly the easy way but not the only way. Sale was about middle age, some what slim figure, and he had a bad lazy eye. About 10 to 20 of the guest where probably his bodyguard. Some where probably his closest men. So killing this guy, and leaving without making a scene is, and was very difficult.
"Would you like a drink friends." said Sale
"No im fine." said i
"Na im good." said Louis
"Same here" said Joel
"Okay no drinks. Right to business. Now tell me what king of merchandise you guys going to sale to me."
"We have various pistols, assault rifles, and numerous bombs." said Louis.
"What kind of bombs we talking about?"
"C-4.Mostly." Sad Louis.
"uhm; whats the price for lets say a dozen of your assault rifles, and about five sticks of C-4."
"We would need time to calculate the actual price but for now we well estimate a varying price for you." said Joel.
"Alright so what is it?"
"Lets say 1.5 billion dollars." said Louis
"Thats quite the price."
"We could discuss about lowering the price. If you wish." said Louis
" No that will take to long. I decline your guys offer, unless you want to offer me a lower price, but until then we are done talking business. Now if you can excuse me i must intend to my other guest. Thank you for your time gentlemen, it was nice meeting you." At this point in time i was thinking of how in the world were we to take him out now.
"How are we going to kill him now." said i.
"We wait for the right moment." said Louis.
"or we can create the right moment" said Joel.
"so whats the plan." I asked.
"Im not sure. Give me time think but for now lets separate, act natural, and just socialize with these people." said Louis. So we walked in separate directions. I went to the restrooms as Louis walked towards the bar, and Joel headed for the table with various foods upon it. After i left the restroom i went back to the ballroom, and stood around until Louis approached me.
"You figure something out."
"Yea. well kinda. We need to get Joel first." so we waited for Joel to arrive. We probably waited about 30 minutes for him.
"So whats the plan." said i.
"Its sorta risky but i think we can pull it off."
"Get on with it please." said Joel.
"OK, OK, i want the kid to get sales attention, and get him alone. As soon as the kid does this we approach him, and ask for a tour of the home."
"Sounds logical to me." Said i.
"I guess its good enough."
"Alright lets do it." said Louis confidently. So i approached Sale as he was talking to most likely his henchmen.
"Hello good sir, if you don't mind sir i wish to discuss something alone with you."
"Why. These two men are two of my most loyal employees. What ever you need to tell me, you can do it in front of them."
"Well. It.... ah..has to do with one of your guest....ah they were discussing something about your wealth, and how they are going to obtain so said wealth." As you can see i messed this up. In steed of getting him alone i got two of his lackeys following him where ever he goes.
"OK, come on you two lets go see what our friend here speaks of." As we were walking my two accomplices joined us.
"So Mr. hughs me, and my friends here have decided to sale at a much cheaper price." said Louis.
"Yes very good but i do believe your young friend here has something to show me."
"Mr. hughs sir; i can not see the guest that were scheming against you. I do believe that they probably fled the scene." said i.
" Well then. I do not believe these two guest will get to far with their plans. Any way back to the weapons. Let us resume our discussion on the price." said sale in a victorious voice.
"As we discuss the price; me and my friends here would be most great full for a tour of the house. If it wouldn't be a problem?" said Joel.
"It would be my pleasure to show you my humble home." So sale showed us around his home, and as you know his two lackeys were with him. About an hour of walking ,and talking we finally sat down in his private lounge near the living room. This room was nice, it was basically a bar in the corner of his living room. We sat down on a couch, sale himself sat on a chair in front of us. One of his bodyguards circled behind us. The other stood behind sale, while unsheathing a gun.
"So. You three men. Or should i say two men, and one stupid kid. You three men think im stupid, an idiot. Well you thought wrong. I know what you three pretenders are. You think im unaware of the many hit men that are being hired to kill big crime bosses such as my self. Ill tell you what. You three made a big mistake!"
"Wheres your proof. Your men searched us at the door. They found nothing! Do you expect us to kill you with our thumbs." said Joel with rage.
"Please, dont take me for a fool your just making things worse for your selfs."
"Lets just kill him already." said Louis as he all three of us unsheathed our hidden guns, and fired at the same target.As the bullets pounded sales chest, his lackey got two shots off before he dropped dead; one of which pierced Louis in the heart. As Louis dropped to the ground, the bodyguard behind us; who was took by surprise was having trouble switching the safety off his gun. Me and Joel both turned in synchronization to raise hell upon our enemy. We rained fire upon him shooting our guns in rapid succession. He dropped dead as a corps with no identity. The outcome of this horrible event was the death of Louis. A good man.
         From that day forward i had a career in the hit man business. I worked at this profession for about four years. Four years of seeing men die, and being the one to end another's life. Four years ,in the job; I was a legend... The jobs i took were very well paying. I mean being a killer was probably one of the highest paying jobs of my time. Didn't have to deal with stupid bosses. It was a good life. You would think i would take a hint to get out of this line of work. I mean at least in all of the jobs i took; most of my companions i went in  with came out dead. Truth be told i was addicted. Like a drug i couldn't stop. It took control over me, once i finished a job i would find another contract. Another contract to kill another criminal. It was a very bad habit, like a high speed bullet train but never ending. Never ending until the faithful day of my fathers death............



END GAME


(LA, somewhere in a hotel room.)
I just got done with a job at the time when it happened. I was about the age of twenty three when it happened. I matured when it happened. Matured in the art of killing that is. I was packing my bags so i could leave the hotel when i heard a knock at the door. On my way to the door i picked up my pistol on the small table next to the door, holding the gun behind my back as i approached the door.
"Who is it" i said in a raspy voice. Their was no answer , all but silence until the visitor knocked again. He knocked a lot more furiously. Instinctively knowing that the man behind door was not friendly, knowing most likely he was here to assassinate me. I was in fact one of the best killers at the time. I raised my gun, while attaching the silencer to the pistol. He knocked once more, then he started to bang on the door. I fired five shots through the door, as the bullets flew through the wood of the door you could here the yells of more men. Meaning that their were numerous foes in the hallway. they retaliated rather quickly as they fired back as bullets flew through the wood door, I dove into prone position behind my bed.
"Stop shooting! we can not kill him." said a man out side the door. With this information i stood up, and shot another three bullets through the door then reloaded. I hit at least one other man, Knowing that they would not fire back i stood up, and walk to the door. I leaned up against the wall, and slowly opened the door.
"Stop right their BOB! Your out numbered, and should i add out gunned!" said a man with a irritated voice.
" I don't think so . You see you cant kill me, but i sure as hell can kill you ." As i spoke to the man i slowly poked my gun out the door, and shot three bullets at my visitors. As one of the men dropped to the floor dead; i heard another man yelling once again.
"Screw the orders men lets just kill this sorry son of a bitch!"
"You go ahead, and do just that!" said i. I checked my pocket realizing that i used my last clip, and in my last clip contained four more bullets. I leaned over, and shot off two bullets in exchange for two new dead men.As i leaned over to see how many men their actually were; i soon took sight that one of the dead bodies had a badge. They were cops. To make matters worse is that their was a lot more cops. Now let me explain for a bit the situation, and why the cops are after me. As you probably can speculate  the police force became corrupt. Now the situation. That is a mystery soon to be revealed. Their was no possible route for escape unless i fight my way to the front office, And i did just that. I counted to three pulled out a knife then dolphin dived out of my hotel room firing off my last two bullets; dropping two men. The last four men in the hall way returned fire, i Dove to the right of the hall way, taking cover behind a dead body. As i laid prone behind this body, blood would at times spit up, like a water fountain whenever a bullet made contact. When the bullets stopped, i leaped forward in a sprint; leading with the knife cutting the first man in front of me across the throat, as he fell to his death his three companions ran at me; the one in the lead swung at me with his fist, i quickly ducked, and bounced back up in a upper cut motion slashing him straight in the jaw. The last two came at the same time both using their pistols as clubs. I stabbed the first guy in the gut but in the motion of doing so the other man caught me across the head with his gun. I Was knocked unconscious.
         I awoke in a unknown area. It was as i observed a ally; a dark ally. I was siting in a chair surprisingly not tied down as a man appeared out of the darkness, and walked towards me. A rather familiar looking man. He had a black thick beard with graying long hair that was slicked back. Their was two scars across his face, He was dressed all in black, black suit, black slacks, and a black tie.
"Boy, You have no idea how long i have been looking for you. Ha Two years boy. Two long years. You sure as hell made a name for your self. Oh and sorry about your mother boy."
"Who are you? How do you know about my mother?" said i
"Its been a long time Bob. I wouldn't expect you to remember my voice ."
"Can you please stop that, and just tell me who you are." Said i  while stretching my arms.
"Im your father boy."
How did you find me?" said i with curiosity.
"Your first name, and the fact that a year after you dropped out of school this kid starts making a name for himself. Killing crime lords. HA it was a matter of time before you would probably end up with a contract to kill me. To see the day when my son kills me will be the day this criminal age dies. Now son i have a offer to make you. You its in your best interest to think carefully about your answer to my question. It could be the deciding factor in your life."
".....Whe...yo...why...why di.did you do this?" said i holding the tears at bay.
"Now don't get sentimental now. Do not show me weak emotion! Now my offer is you ether come work with your father or i release you, and if i release you; you would most likely be dead by next weak."
" I would rather die than join your petty crime syndicate! Why? Whats so important about this life of crime. Besides all of the money it seems like a wast of a life!"
"Boy your dumber than you appear. Like your way of life is any different. You run around killing men with no purpose. Tell me i im wrong, you dropped out of school to make easy money!"
"No! I dropped out because my life was going no where. My dad left with no way of me contacting him, and my mother was murdered! What else was i supposed to do move into a foster home, and whats your excuse! You left with out a trace!" Said I slamming my fist against the chair.
"Boy i know i wasn't their for you back then but im here for you know. Me, and you ruling the criminal underworld together as father, and son." Said my father as he paced back in forth in front of me.
"No. You cant justify your past mistakes by trying to give me what i needed back when i was young. You know what your right dad. Were not that different. Were both killers; but two completely different killers. You kill the innocent, and i kill the men such as your self."
"Alright boy i had enough of your stupid talk. Tell me what is your final decision!" At this point i was filled to the brim with anger. I had a hidden knife sheathed in my left boot. I slowly lowered my hand, and unsheathed it.
"You know i learned from this experience father. I learned that if i kill you i may end this life of mine. I came to the realization that your the cause for me getting involved. It was your murder of mother that drove me to the brink!"
"Killing of your mother? Boy i never killed your mother it was a petty assassin who was assigned to kill me not realizing that i no longer held residence their! I..." His last words as i threw the blade, piercing his lower torso.
" Aggggghhhh!" this was his final scream as i walked up to him, taking the blade from his lower torso.
"This whole situation could've been avoided you know! We could have been a family! No you had to go, go back to your old ways of petty murder, and thievery. This should have never happened! No son should kill his father!" After uttering my final cry of depression, With the blade in hand i made one final blow to my father. Thrusting the blade into his spinal cord.
"Im sorry..."

My legacy.

My past. 

These events shall always haunt me.

Until my dieing days pass.

         








© Copyright 2014 scobin (scobin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1973915-Great-BOB