*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974052-Redioux
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Action/Adventure · #1974052
It is Pronounced Re-di-oh.
As I watched which arrow keys David pushed I noticed that he was not as excited as usual. His fingers moved slowly and his eyes looked blank. Now I have no idea what the arrow keys on a keyboard look like to you but from my point of view I guess they would be opposite of what I see. David and I have been almost brothers since May 25, 2012. I was created as a user on this website called Roblox. I know I am not human. I am a Humanoid. I am not American like David is. I am a Robloxian. My job is to keep David entertained while he is online using me. I can only see him from behind the computer screen. When David changes my clothes, I usually get something new to wear. I prefer to wear suits or trench coats. I refuse to wear things that are front page with the most sales in the “Catalog”. I only wear things made by Kestrel and Uccello Russo. They are both the “designer brands of Roblox”. I never get to see David design any new clothes for Uccello Russo but he makes great shirts and pants when I wear them. I love to use the Forums when he is not online using me. I usually make funny posts but then there are the serious ones too. But what David doesn’t know is what happens when he is not online.
I play games without him. My favorite game is “Darkness” by loleris. In “Darkness”, there are 15 people in a server and every round a random user is chosen to be “The Beast”. The Beast then has to find and kill the other users before they kill him/her. The Beast usually spawns in some sort of experiment-gone-wrong laboratory. The game is called “Darkness” because you are in the dark with limited light and a super weak pistol with a flashlight on it. The Beast has night vision, and other powers. He can see where the users are in the map. He is also able to see the secret hiding places. The beast can cut the power, turn invisible, and send a magnetic blast the turns off all of the electricity, such as any light sources or any doors that you can open or close. I have met him in game before and he is a nice guy. I think I could not understand what he was saying. I think he was Swedish. I would say
“How did you build such a great game with so much scripting involved?”
“Jag bygger ett bra spel genom att ta min tid och med hjälp av andra människor för att hjälpa mig med det” He would reply
I would say
I think it means “I build a great game by taking my time and using other people to help me with it”. But I am only programmed to speak English. From what I heard from Shedletsky (John Shedletsky’s username) is that they are making a new thing on here to translate German to English and English to German.
One day David came home from school and didn’t look like he was going to play today. So I decided to take advantage of that time that I had there to play some new games and some old ones (ones from 2008, 2009, 2010) but I preferred the newer ones. The next day when David came home, same thing happened. He went straight to his room. I figured maybe he got grounded or something but this went on for the next 10 weeks. I started talking to the administrators for Roblox and they said they will see what they can do. Finally David logged on and I was almost ready to get to my place and be ready but instead a blue screen popped up on the log in page and it said (from what I could make out)
Banned for 1 Day
Our content monitors have determined that your activeness on Roblox has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules.
Reviewed: 11/20/2013 8:21:23 AM
Moderator Note: Try to be active and use your account often.

After I read that I realized what the admins have done. They disabled me from David for him not being online for extended periods of time.
Two days later…
David actually logged on to me today and did what we used to do. I liked it I wish he would log on more often. It is now around Christmas time and like always the annual Giftsplosion takes place. I like to see what the shapes of the gifts are because it can be really cool what can be in them. I remember last year on the last gift called “The Coolest Gift” inside was Dual Illiminas (which is a type of sword on Roblox) I did not get that gift though. Some games on the other hand provide them and trust me it is fun to use them. I can create a tornado of swords with them.
Ten weeks later…
It has been ten weeks since David has logged on last and I had to find a way to entertain myself. The game “Darkness” has actually started to bore me. I have been talking with SlingShotJunkie (Roblox’s youngest moderator) and he said that they are sending a letter to David about me. But I told him “You can’t send him a letter right now they are moving to Washington D.C.!!! If I can find out his new address I will let you know as soon as possible”. After he moved in to their new apartment, and got their computer hooked up, he just walked away to his room and that was the last I saw of him for that day. I travelled through “the cable” to the next apartment across from David’s.
I saw he apartment number and I said it over and over in my head “42-B, 42-B, 42-B, 42-B”. The cable is like an AMTRAK for computer-generated things like me. The cable is a round tubular thing with these many round that go around things that are like the track for the cable
I go down to go across the street and I find this building called a “Headquarters”. I look over to David’s apartment and I get the real address. As soon as I get back to where I belong, I secretly message SlingShotJunkie to give him the address.
Later that day he replied back, “Okay I sent the letter with the official Roblox seal in WAX. Yeah that’s right I got it in wax.” I think the cable is pretty amazing because I can travel to almost anywhere in the world. If I really wanted to I could go to California from David’s house in Washington D.C. I have recently doing my research on these “American People” and it turns out Gmf23’s USA group is actually correct to a degree. My best friend’s are JetFire84 and Cougar59. Jetfire is the Deputy Director of the FBI in Gmf’s USA. So I got into that group and I love being in one of the many agencies for this USA. These agencies are a lot easier to get into compared to Nightgaladeld’s USA. In that USA you have to attend “try-outs” which are more like admin abusing traps. No one ever gets into an agency from those. I really wanted to be in the NSA for Gmf’s USA. I heard that they are able to see everything anyone says in that server. They are the legal stalkers of this USA.
The next day David comes running into the apartment with what looks like an important letter. I am curious to find out what it says. The next thing I know David rushes over to the computer and I see him log onto Roblox for the first time in weeks! “Show time” I mumble. I get to my position and wait for him to hit the login button. Right about the time I float to my box the next thing I know, David gets the Ban-land screen.
Banned for 3 Days

Our content monitors have determined that your activeness on Roblox has been in violation of our Terms of Service. We will terminate your account if you do not abide by the rules.
Reviewed: 3/1/2014 9:35:29 AM
Moderator Note: Try to be active and use your account often.

Once again they have notified him about this. I think they need to stop disabling me from him and just let him play. I do know that the next time he logs on, I am going to break one of the biggest rules on here. I am going to communicate with him.
3 days later
David gets home from school and logs on to reactivate his account and he goes to play another game and I am very nervous about talking to him from Robloxia. I take a deep breath. He goes to play “Darkness” by loleris. We enter the server and I spawn in the lobby. No one else is in the lobby. Now is my chance. I type at the bottom of the screen in the chat box
“David why do you leave me for weeks and weeks and weeks?” I press the “Enter” key.
The reaction on his face was confusing. At first I don’t think he understood what just happened. I say it again and then I put
“David. This is not a hacker typing this. This is Redioux.” I think he understands now so I go ahead and explain everything to him before the other humanoids spawn back into the lobby. David nods his head to let me know he understands. Now that everything is good, I guess I am going to say goodbye for now I cannot wait to tell you more!
© Copyright 2014 -Redioux (redioux at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974052-Redioux