*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974146-Time-Traveling-Enterprise-Hot-Tub-Ch-3
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #1974146
The book continues.
It took me about two seconds to realize that I didn't know how to hook up a hot tub. I didn't have even one moment in my life that I felt a bigger idiot than I did now. I opened the back door and sped into my quaint little kitchen. It had a polyester tile floor made to look like real stone tiles. I ran so hard, I slid on my socks and fell smack dab on my ass.
"OW SHIT!" I exclaimed.
I got up and instinctively looked around to make sure no one saw, even though I lived alone. I opened the drawer under the wooden knife block where the yellow pages were kept. I looked under the heading "Plumber". I decided to pick who was going to put in my hot tub the old fashioned way. I closed my eyes real tight and used my pointer finger and slammed it down on the book. I opened my eyes and read where my finger landed. "Shelby Kramer- (707) 218-7048" I laughed my ass off for a few minutes. What kind of dude is named "Shelby".I picked up the phone across the room. I dialed the number hurriedly.
"Hello?" A deep voice asked.
"Hi, I'm Johnny Maverick and I need someone to put in a hot tub for me. Are you... "Shelby Kramer"?
"That's me!" He replied. "I'll be happy to help! What time do you want me to come over and where are you?"
"Is 3:00 today fine? I live at 1610 Fontnelle Drive."
"Uh, sure. I can do 3:00."
"Good. See you then! Bye!"
© Copyright 2014 13 year old 80s band lover (jetfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974146-Time-Traveling-Enterprise-Hot-Tub-Ch-3