*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974637-Time-Traveling-Enterprise-Hot-Tub-Ch-4
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Other · #1974637
The book continues.
It took me about two seconds to realize that I had no idea how to put in a hot tub. I sped the kitchen, and landed smack on my ass.
"Ow Shit!" I exclaimed.
I got back up and instinctively looked around to make sure no one saw, even though I lived alone. I sauntered over to the drawer where the yellow pages were kept, just below the knife block. I thumbed through the pages, and looked under "Plumber." I dcided I must do this the old fashioned way. I closed my eyes, and slammed my finger down on the book. I opened my eyes, and my finger landed on "Shelby Kramer". I laughed a little, thinking, "What kind of guy is named 'Shelby'?" I beat feet to the phone in the living room, and dialed the number.
"Shelby Kramer, how may I help you?" Said a deep voice.
"Yes, I am Johnny Maverick, and I need someone to put in a hot tub for me."
"Yeah, I can do hot tubs. What time do you want me to come over and where do you live?"
"How about three? I live at 1610 Fornost Way."
"Cool, what day?"
"Today would be nice."
There was a stunned silence, and then he said,
"Okay, I can do three. I will be right over. Bye.
"Bye, have a nice day."
© Copyright 2014 13 year old 80s band lover (jetfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974637-Time-Traveling-Enterprise-Hot-Tub-Ch-4