*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974460-Taylor
by Cassie
Rated: · Short Story · Crime/Gangster · #1974460
A young girl who goes through many problems within her junior year of high school.
        High school. What is the definition of high school? Well it's supposed to be the best times of our lives. For most people is about getting drunk and high, and maybe a little bit of an education. But for some people it isn't the best times, it's actually the worst, most of the time its worse for girls than guys, yeah guys get teased, but girls get humiliated, teased, laughed at, and most of all taken advantage of. This is the story of a girl who got raped twice, one by her boyfriend, and one buy an old disgusting man.
It was her junior year, she was pretty popular so she knew everybody and talked to everybody. And there's her boyfriend who she just adores but doesn't know his real story. All he wants from her is sex. So one night on their date, it was a wonderful date dinner then to go sit under the stars; it was all going good until he started pulling tricks, like trying to take her bra off. Then at one point he got on top of her and stared tacking her clothes off and touching and kissing her everywhere, she kept screaming "Stop, Stop!" but he didn't. She felt so vulnerable.
        The next day she came to school she didn't tell anybody what happened but her boyfriend did so everybody knew and started calling her a slut and a hoe. So she decided to leave school and go home, well her parents are drunks and drug attacks, so she decided to run away. When she got home she packed up some of her things and took off.
        She was headed to the bus stop, she had family in New York and she lived in Pennsylvania. The trip wasn't too long. When she got to New York, she went to central park because she had never been there before. Then it started getting dark and she didn't have enough money to take a taxi to her aunts, and she didn't have enough money to stay in a hotel, she only had enough money to buy food, so she went to go get food at a pizza place. She stayed there till they closed, then she went back in central park.
          When she got there she thought that she was the only one in the park, so she made a little bed behind some bushes and tried to go to sleep, but she couldn't. Then she heard a noise, so she got up to go see what it was, she saw a man in a tunnel, she started to run  away but she tripped the man caught up to her, he started asking her questions like who are you? Where did you come from? Why are you here? Then he started asking questions like how old are you? What is your boob size? She got really freaked out and tried getting away again, so the man held a knife to her throat, he said if she didn't cooperate and do what he says than he is going to kill her. She finally cooperated.
          The man told her to start tacking her clothes off, she was so scared so she did what he said and then he raped her, she didn't scream because she didn't want to get killed. He was finally done with her, so he killed her by putting her up to tree and holding her down while he started cutting into her arms and legs than started to make little cuts into her stomach than he finally sliced her neck and let her hang there to die. He ran away. But then the next day when people would go into central park they found her dead so they called the police and she was on the news and every newspaper cover in New York. So the FBI started looking for who did this.
They did DNA tests, searched around the area, and asked people if they saw anything. They got an answer form the DNA tests that his name was George Michael Angelo, white male, 43 years old, and just got out of prison for raping a 15 year old girl. The FBI arrested him for murder and rape and he has a life sentence.


© Copyright 2014 Cassie (cass_writer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1974460-Taylor