*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975181-Her-tale-like-thousands-of-others-2
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Other · #1975181
HTA (the little girl) was so happy with that job opportunity she got in a big company
HTA (the little girl) was so happy with that job opportunity she got in a big company for telecommunication surrounded by a good manger who cared to increase her skills in this position as marketing specialist in VoIP and she worked with kind colleagues a a great team. Actually, her happiness increased when she transferred to another branch of the company as a promotion, to her in the sales department as sales junior and really worked with very smart and talented engineers as she was directly reporting to the maintenance manager the potential customers who are caring and will really buy products from the company. Her happiness increased when she really managed a small sale by herself to the company.HTA felt very happy with achievement and in dealing with that manager as she asks him about any technical or engineering information, he never hesitated to answer with a kind smile on his familiar and comfortable face. Unfortunately, this company opened a new branch in a place near to her home in her previous career company Team leader data acquisition and again HTA was promoted nearby home as a supervisor to a new team in this department , but she felt very sad as she did not want to work that previous scary field she in her deep hated this field forever and could not forgot the bad circumstances she faced before from her previous manager and mean colleagues.



So she decided to retire and start a new career by her own and not to be an employee anymore, she decided to work as a free marketing and publisher, she knows she is new in this career but already she had got experience in marketing for telecommunication products and she is talented in the field of writing so she got that decision and for the first time she make a very bold and brave decision. However, she is now jobless again but she and as the usual unusual into her case she is very very very happy by this situation she chose to be in by her own. She is totally self-satisfied and very convinced she will success in her new career as a VoIP marketing specialist and writer. Otherwise, her saving from last job will run out so soon and again she will depend on her mother's help.She is full of hope in the future and she knows there is no other way to her except this and like a "drown that holds very tightly with a pale husk in a dark sea and very strong waves".

© Copyright 2014 Hebattalah (hebattalah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975181-Her-tale-like-thousands-of-others-2