*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975351-Niqab-should-be-prevented
Rated: ASR · Article · Opinion · #1975351
Now and thanks to God that we have got rid of MB terrorism group
Because of this new constitution that has born our glory new regime, the Niqab should be prevented and prohibited from our beautiful and peaceful beloved country Egypt.

This is not nonsense words, this is to limit the terrorism , marital infidelity and prostitution works  Specially after the 25th Jan and the chaos state and general insecurity.

That is why she and many others like her are screaming, calling out and really wanting to prevent the Niqab and any other custom clothes resembling the Niqab in its uniform for the prevail of peace, security and stability in motherland country Egypt.

Actually, I had read a lot of stories about morally deviant women used this Islamic cloth in works that could never express the Islamic entity and morals and any other religion on this land against the terrorism and dirty works of prostitution and marital infidelity.

This is in short an urgent call to responsible people and Al Azhar Al Sharif and our respected Mofti for the quick urgent needed decision to be made for the sake of saving morals in general and the honor ,entity and name of Islam.





http://www.realizedatlast.blogspot.com



© Copyright 2014 Hebattalah (hebattalah at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1975351-Niqab-should-be-prevented